Status: Posting hopefully everyday

Everything Has Changed

The Club

The game was in full swing and Michaela was getting nervous. Tonight the Blackhawks were playing the Kings and they were tied. Watching from the bench was amazing. She had never been that close to the ice during a game before. Coach offering her a job was something she wasn’t expecting, but her parents said the only way she would be able to move in with Jonathan would be if she got a job. She was glad she was able to be right were the action rather then being one of the ice girls. She would always see Patrick talking the girls up and bring them to the bars after a game. That would be the last thing Michaela would want to be a part of.

There was only 15 seconds left of the game and Patrick stole the puck from the Kings and made his way to the goal, and of course, the puck hit the back of the net right when the buzzer went off. Everyone was yelling and screaming while Chelsea Dagger started playing in the background.

Once the boys made it off the ice and to the locker room I gave them all huge hugs while throwing them all bottles off Gatorade. Without thinking Michaela ran up to Patrick and gave him a hug. He was surprised when Michaela wrapped her arms around him, jumping up and down. He smiled a hugged her back. People started looking at them with questioning looks. Michaela quickly pulled away looked up at him.

“Um, great shot.” Michaela said awkwardly. Her face began to go a dark shade of red.

“Uh, thanks.” Patrick said while rubbing the back of his neck. He saw that Michaela began to blush, because she looked towards the ground.

“I better go see Jonathan.” Michaela said looking up at him. His looked so good. He had beads of sweat dripping for his hair, his blue eyes looking into hers. She snapped out of her thought when one of the ice girls, Bridget came up to him.

“Hey Pat. Great game tonight, where are we going tonight?” She asked rubbing his arm. She completely ignored the fact that Michaela was still standing next to him.

“Uh, I think a group of us are going to the club tonight after we shower, but I text you and let you know what’s going on.” He smiled at her. It was the same smile he gave to Michaela. It felt like a knife was just stabbed into her stomach, she turned around and started walking towards Jonathan.

“Hey, you okay?” Jonathan asked her. She looked like she was about to cry.

“Uh, yeah, I’m fine.” Michaela said quickly while rubbing her eyes.

“Okay, well, I think that guys are going to the club tonight, so if you still have your fake ID I guess you can come with us.” Jonathan sighed. He would normally never allow Michaela to do something like this, but she look so down, and he knew that she had drank before, and she was going to be with him, so he wasn’t to nervous about it.

“Uh, sure I guess. Can we stop home so that I can change?” Michaela asked. There was no way she was going to go to a club in a Kane jersey. And she wouldn’t be lying if she wanted to make herself a little more, sexier.

“Fine. But only for like ten minutes.” Jonathan said.

“Deal!”

Michaela and Jonathan walked into the club. Of course it took Michaela a bit longer then ten minutes to get ready. She curled her hair loosely and darkened up her make-up. She found a high-low dress in one of the first boxes she opened and paired it with a pair of nude heels. She felt confident tonight, but she also felt heartbroken. Wait what was she thinking, she hates Patrick, more than anyone in the whole world. She needed and drink and fast.

They made their way of to the VIP area where all of the guys were. Michaela saw Patrick sitting down with Bridget sitting on his lap taking shots.

Patrick heard some of the boys yell and looked up from his conversation with Bridget. He saw Michaela and Jonathan walking over to where they were sitting. She looked hot, and she knew it. He knew that she was trying to make him jealous, he knew all her games.

“How can a girl get a drink here?” Michaela giggled taking a seat between Sharpie and Shaw.

“How about we start off with some shots?” Shaw said passing one to Michaela, Jonathan and Sharpie.

Michaela downed her shot in seconds, grabbing another one. She wanted to drink away the pain. She didn’t need Patrick; she was going to make him need her.

“Hey wanna to dance?” Michaela asked Shaw.

“Of course!” Shaw grabbed Michaela’s hand and made their way to the dance floor.

“Hey, you wanna dance?” Patrick asked Bridget. Bridget was bleach blonde, tall, and had fake boobs.

“I though you’d never ask.” She giggled.

Michaela and Andrew started grinding to the beat of the music. She was surprised at how well he could dance. She glanced back over to the VIP and saw Patrick and Bridget making there way towards them. She wrapped her arms around Shaw’s neck while he started to move his hands all over her sides.

Patrick and Bridget started dancing right beside them. He saw how Michaela was dancing, and he knew if Jonathan saw, she would dead. He hated that Shaw was basically having sex with her on the dance floor. He turned Bridget around and started making out with her.

Back in the VIP area, Patrick Sharp and Jonathan were watching Patrick, Michaela, Bridget, and Shaw.

“Do you think she likes him?” Jonathan asked Sharpie who was sitting next to his wife Abby.

“Of course she does. She wouldn’t be dancing with Shaw if she didn’t like him. She’s trying to make him jealous.” Abby said simply while taking a sip of her drink.

“Who do you think will give up first?” Sharpie asked.

Before Abby could answer she saw Patrick making out with Bridget.

“This isn’t going to be good.” Jonathan said. He knew his sister and she would either leave the club with Shaw or breakdown.

Michaela looked over and saw Patrick kissing Bridget. He looked over at her while kissing her and winked.

“I need some air.” Was all she could get out before leaving Shaw and running out to the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT! I made Jonathan from Chicago in this story because it is going to be important to the plot later on in the story, but I can't tell you yet! lol Please enjoy!