First Time

One.

I had just walked out of the airport when I could feel my phone vibrating in my bag. I stopped with my suitcase and pulled my phone out. "Hello?"

"Hey, are you out?" Gabby asked. Her voice was soothing on my nerves that I had received the second the plane hit the runway. "Oh wait, I can see you." I looked around.

"Where are you?" I asked, unable to see her or her little car. Suddenly, a SUV jumped out in front of me and the person wound the window down, sticking their head out the window. "Hello." I said, putting my phone back into my bag. Gabby grinned at me, throwing her phone into the side pocket of the car. She climbed out and we met around the back of the car. She engulfed me into a hug, right in the middle of the road.

"How are you?" She asked me as she let go of me. She opened the trunk of the car, throwing my case in whilst I tried to form a sentence.

"I'm okay." I replied, smiling at her. She kinked her eyebrows up at me. I rolled my eyes before climbing into the passenger seat. "That's the only word I could use to describe how I actually feel."

"How about pregnant?" I looked at her as she started the engine. "That's a good word to describe how you are feeling."

"Pregnancy isn't a feeling, it's a pain in the back." I stopped, laughing at melt own joke. "Literally. Anyway, what happened to your car?"

"It got into an accident." She mumbled, pulling away. "Enough about my stupid car, have you spoken to Joe yet?" I almost stopped breathing. It had been the first time I heard his name since I told my parents that I was pregnant.

"...No." I muttered, making Gabby sigh. I looked over at her. "I am going to tell him. In the next few days. But do you know how much I am panicking about it?"

"Do you know how hard it was to not tell anyone? Especially Nick."

"I am so sorry about that." I leant over and squeezed her shoulder. "But I'm here now and I am telling everyone. I think it's time."

"Yeah, I think so too!" She laughed. "Al, you're 12 weeks pregnant. That means that I have known for 9 weeks that you've been pregnant and not being able to say anything."

"I would have come sooner." I replied, biting my lip. "But there is a higher chance of miscarriage if I got on a plane. 12 weeks is the safe time. So here I am 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant and off to tell the father of my baby that he is in fact, going to be a dad. Oh and the rest of his family."

"God, I've missed you." Gabby mused, making me burst into laughter. "Now, you are staying with me and Nick." She said.

"So you have moved in with Nick?" I asked, smirking at her.

"No." She replied. "I just spend a lot of time at his new place. It's nice to hang out, just the two of us." I laughed.

"Now get ready for two more people." We both laughed. I took a breath, before asking my next question. "How is Joe?" I asked.

"I was waiting for that question." She quickly glanced over at me before looking back at the road. "He has moved house. To a bigger place now. But he is struggling. Did you know they are going on tour again?" I nodded my head, having heard it from my brother. "He just turns up for the meetings, and then leaves. He hardly spends any time with the family anymore. I think it reminds him of you too much. He misses you."

"I miss him." I said, honestly. And I did miss him. There was always something about Joe that was missable. And here I was pregnant with his child, wishing he was with me. "It's going to be like hell seeing him again. For the both of us."

"And you've got the biggest news for him." Gabby pointed out. I glared at her, before she laughed. "How do you think he is going to take it?"

"Joe has always wanted to be a dad, for as long as I have known him. But I don't think this is how he wanted it to happen. He wanted to be married." I admitted. I remember all the chats me and Joe had about the future when we were together. It went quiet for about a minute before Gabby spoke.

"Nick is pissed at you." She said. I sighed, running a hand through my hair. "He is pissed at you for leaving without saying goodbye and for missing his 21st birthday."

"I don't know what I should sort out first." I laughed. I knew it was serious but it was funny. "Today, I'll tell Nick. Tomorrow, I'll face Joe."

"You sound like you are going to have a bad week."

"You're telling me. And on top of all the yelling and shouting that it going to happen, I will either have my head down the toilet, throwing up or constantly peeing."

"Happy October." We both laughed as Gabby referred to the month that we were in. "So you are due in April?" I nodded my head.

"Yes. But I don't know when exactly because I hadn't gone for my first scan yet. I was waiting to tell Joe first. So when I tell him, I'm going to go for my scan here." I told her.

"I'm excited for the both of you. Does this mean you'll be getting back together?"

"God knows." I replied, rubbing my forehead, my fingers running across the scar that sat there. "I don't think Joe is going to be that happy when I turn up on his doorstep, after telling him I love him and sleeping with him then leaving. And then come back to tell him i'm having his baby." I ran my hand across my stomach, where I could feel a tiny bump.

"I think he will be happy, after you two walk it out. He will be having a baby with the woman he loves. There is no way he can't be happy."

"I bet he can."

* * *

As we pulled into the driveway of Nick's new place, I could feel my nerves getting worse and worse. This would be the first Jonas I would face since I left. And it happened to be my best friend. "Shit." I swore, rubbing my stomach. I couldn't tell if I was feeling sick because I was nervous or because I was pregnant.

"No point sitting in the car. You can't hide forever." Gabby said, climbing out the other side of the car. She walked around, pulling me door open. "I don't care if you are carrying my boyfriend's brother's baby, I will drag you out of this car and to Nick." I grabbed my bag and climbed out of the car. "Leave your suitcase, just in case you need to make a quick getaway."

"Shut up Gabby." I punched her in the arm as we walked to the front door. Gabby let herself in, shouting as she went.

"I'm back. And your car is safe. Also, I brought you a present." She winked at me.

"It's not a present if you eat it all. It's just you being greedy!" He shouted back. Gabby pointed towards a door where I assumed Nick was. 

"I'll leave you two to it. If you need me, shout." She pressed a kiss against my cheek before walking upstairs. I walked over to the door, pushing it open before I could even give it a second thought.

"I would be worried if your girlfriend was eating people." I said. Nick jumped from the couch where he was watching TV and turned around to look at me. "Hi." I shifted my weight to my other foot.

"Aleah." He said, looking a mixture if annoyed and confused. "What are you doing here?" I walked more into the room. I was very aware of my bump, but I knew it wouldn't show through my t-shirt.

"I came to sort out some stuff." I replied, not up for telling him yet.

"Does Joe know you are here?" He asked. I shook my head. "Are you going to let him know? Because if you don't, I will."

"I'm going to see him tomorrow." I said, dropping my bag to the floor. I looked over at Nick. "I'm sorry."

"For what, Allie?" He said, crossing his arms over his chest. "For leaving without telling any of us, for missing my 21st birthday or breaking my brother's heart?"

"All of them." I replies, trying to smile. Nick sighed. "I am really sorry, I was confused and scared and I did the worst thing possible. It was childish and pathetic, but I was so scared." I admitted.

"I understand." He said, sighing and sitting on the couch. I went and sat next to him. "You broke his heart. And we had to watch. It was hard, Al." I nodded my head, staring at my hands. "He had to cancel a whole wedding and watch the girl he loves walk out of his life after sleeping with him." My head snapped up and I stared at Nick. "Yeah, he told us all. I mean all of us." I bit my lip, feeling a panic coming on. "Why are you here, Allie? I thought you weren't ever coming back."

"I'm pregnant." I said, immediately. I watched as his face drop. I waited for the clogs to start working in his brain again before I said anything else. "Yes, it's Joe's."

"Does...does he know?" He stuttered. I shook my head, stopping Nick before he tried to speak again.

"That's why I am here." I told him. "I'm going to tell him tomorrow, if he will see me."

"Of course he will." Nick replied, his voice monotone. "Allie, you left 3 months ago. You are 3 months gone?"

"I'm 12 week and 2 days. They don't really count it in months." I told him.

"You've known for 12 weeks and haven't told him?" I could see Nick getting angrier as I spoke.

"I've known for 9 weeks, I didn't realise until I was 3 weeks." Nick huffed at me. I stopped before I got to angry. "The reason I didn't tell Joe until now is because there is a massive risk in the first 12 weeks that I could miscarriage. I didn't want to tell him to then watch him as I killed his baby. So I waited. And flying would have made it worse, I didn't think telling him over text was a good idea." I bit my lip, holding back the tears. I was always tearing up at the moment, bloody hormones. Nick threw his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him and at that moment, I burst into tears.

"Hey." He rubbed his thumb against my shoulder "Why are you crying?"

"Because I messed up. And because you niece or nephew thinks it's funny." I replied, the both of us laughed softly.

"Yeah, you messed up. Big time. But Joe loves you, a lot. He always has. And he might be a bit pissed off but he will get over it. You're having his baby." I smiled at Nick. "I'm glad you are back, Allie." He pressed a kiss to my tear stained cheek. Suddenly, Gabby burst through the door, throwing herself onto the armchair.

"Are we all okay now?" She asked, noticing my tears. Me and Nick both smiled at each other before nodding our heads. "Good, because I am starving." She moaned. I looked at the clock, which read 5pm. Nick rolled his eyes, getting off the couch. He pressed a kiss against her forehead, before winking at me.

"You're always hungry. Let's have pizza." He announced as he walked out of the room. I internally cheered, realising it was what I wanted.

"How did it go?" She asked, coming to sit next to me. "Was he pissed?"

"I think he was more pissed at me for Joe than he was for himself." I scratched the back of my head. "But once I explained it, he kinda understood. I think it is going to take a while for any of them to understand why I did it."

"Yeah, I guess so. Joe is going to find it difficult, you know that." She pointed out. I nodded my head, sighing.

"It's going to be a long day tomorrow." I replied. She nodded her head, sending a sympathetic smile at me. "It's my fault, I know." Just as I finished my sentence, Nick walked in.

"Is there anything you aren't allowed?" He asked, pointing at me.

"I get what the baby wants, it's how it works. And right now, the baby wants pineapple so ham and pineapple it is." I grinned at Nick. He handed the menu to Gabby who flicked through it.

"How are you going to tell Joe?" He asked.

"Hi Joe. Remember me? I'm carrying your child and I think it's going to come out as a pineapple as it's all I want." I looked at Nick, who laughed.

"I don't think that will crack it." He replied, smirking. "So how long are you here for?" I could hear how sceptical he was being.

"I'm looking for a flat to rent at the moment." Gabby squealed and grabbed my arm. "So hopefully a while. As long as Joe is up for it." I rubbed my stomach, something I have been doing recently. Everyone wanted to get their hands on it when it first popped out.

"You have a tiny little bump!" Gabby yelled, her hand tightening around my arm. "How comes I never noticed it?"

"Because I have a big t-shirt on." I replied, looking at her like she was crazy. I ran my hand down my t-shirt so it was flat against my stomach. My little bump popped out, making Gabby go all mushy again.

"Look, there is an actually baby in there." She peered down at my stomach. I shared a look with Nick that said 'weirdo.' "Is it a baby, or is it just a lump of cells? Tiny bits of you and Joe."

"It's fully formed. It's got all its bits that are needed. It's just growing now." I told her. "It even has ears!" I watched as her and Nick's eyes widened.

"Seriously?" He asked, moving so he was sitting on the arm of the couch. "Like real ears?"

"I hope so." I replied. "Otherwise I'd look pretty stupid talking to my stomach." They both laughed. "Go on, touch it." I looked at Gabby. She put her hand on my stomach, running it across.

"It's all hard." She screwed her nose up. "Can you feel it? Baby Jonas I mean." I smiled at the nickname.

"Not yet, maybe in a few weeks. I have to have a scan soon as possible to get everything. But you're going to be fine, aren't you baby Jonas?" I turned, smiling at Nick.

"Baby Jonas." He said, laughing to himself. 
♠ ♠ ♠
hi, I'm back again! :3
enjoy this new story and comment what you want in this story.
I might surprise you ;)