First Time

Thirteen.

"Allie, baby." I heard a whisper in my ear. I groaned, rolling over to see Joe's face in front of me. A massive grin adorned his face, making me automatically smile. He leant down, pressing a kiss against my lips. "Happy Christmas baby."

"Happy christmas babe." I yawned, sitting up. I stretched, looking towards him. He looked like a child again, and it made me smile. "What time is it?"

"10am." Joe said, pressing his face into my neck. I ran my hand through his hair.

"That's late." I replied.

"We had a late night." Even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was smirking. I smacked him on the back, making him laugh.

"Joe!" I squealed, making him laugh even harder.

"Don't get embarrassed. How do you think we made her? We were just reliving it last night." I smacked him once more before he pulled away from me. "Put some clothes on and come downstairs. You can have your presents." I climbed out of bed, putting some clothes on that had been spread across the floor after our eventful night and followed Joe downstairs. I tugged on the bottom of my t-shirt I was only wearing. Joe sat on the floor, looking around the christmas tree.

"Get that one." I said, pointing to one at the back. He grabbed it and read the label on it.

"Oh this is mine." He sang, peering at it. "And this one is yours. Well, it's your big present."

"And this is your big present, Joseph." I snatched it off him. I placed it on the couch next to me, grinning at him. He laughed, before handing me some more presents. "The ones with the blue paper are yours babe." I told him and he grabbed them all. "Together." I said and we ripped open the paper.

In a mess of wrapping paper, books, DVDs and random item of clothes hid. We both sat looking at each other, our significant present for the other held in our hands. "Open your first." I gave Joe his present, smiling at him. He ripped open the paper and was faced with a box. He pulled the lid off the top and was faced with his present.

"Allie, it's wonderful." He stated, pulling the silver bracelet out of the box. I grinned at him as he slid it over his wrist. "It really is. Thank you baby." He knelt in front of the couch, taking my head in his hands and he pressed his lips against mine. "It's perfect." He said as he pulled away. "Now for yours." He handed me a smaller box, sitting next to me on the couch. I got rid of the wrapping paper to be faced with a Tiffany's box.

"Joe." I turned to him, a smile on my face.

"Just open it." He said. I opened the box, my mouth dropping. "Do you like it?"

"I can't-" Joe laughed as I couldn't form words. Sat in the box in my hands, was a silver necklace, a small heart pendant hanging from it. "It's beautiful." I sighed.

"I thought you would like it." He whispered. I pulled it from the box to look at it closer. "Here." Joe took it from my hands and put it around my neck.

"Thank you so much baby." I said, as I stared at it where it hung around my neck. "I love you." I grabbed hold of him, pressing my lips to his. I pulled away from him, grinning.

"This is going to be a good Christmas." Joe mused, making me smile.

"Let's hope so." I laughed, snuggling under his arm. I wrapped my hand around my necklace. "What time do we have to be at your parents?" I asked.

"12pm." I groaned, looking at the clock. It read 10:30am.

"Fine." I said, throwing my legs over Joe's lap. He smiled, placing his hand on my stomach.

"Happy Christmas little girl." He bent down to press a kiss against my bump. I felt a kick in reply. "She moving?"

"Oh yes." I laughed, rubbing my hand over my stomach.

"Are you and Nick okay now?" Joe asked as we sat in the silence.

"Yeah, I think so. We talked about it all. I swore at him, he took it all in." The two of us laughed. "They both want to talk to each other, I just hope they do."

"They will. Nick can't live without her. He has changed so much with her. He will do it." I turned to Joe, pressing my lips against his. "Not that I'm complaining, but what was that for?"

"I'm making up for 6 months of missing out." Joe gave me a weak smile. "Shut up and let me kiss you."

* * *

We pulled up outside Joe's parents house around 11:45am. "Help me with these. Whose idea was it to buy so many presents?" Joe complained as I grabbed a bag of everyone's gifts. I looked over at him to see him holding another 3 bags. "Stupid massive family."

"There is only 8 of them, idiot." I mumbled as I followed him into the house. We walked into the lounge to see everyone sitting around. "Happy Christmas!" I yelled, putting the bag under the tree and giving everyone kisses and hugs.

"How was your morning?" My mom asked us. I looked over at Joe, who was grinning like a child. I rolled my eyes.

"It was great, thanks." He replied, still smiling.

"Joe, that's a nice bracelet." Denise pointed out. "Who brought you that?"

"Oh, my girlfriend." Everyone went dead silent in the room to look at Joe. I bit down on my lip, trying not to laugh.

"Wait a minute." Danielle said, standing up. "I recognise that bracelet." She took Joe's hand into hers, examining it. Everyone watches as Danielle turned to me, a massive smile on her face. "No way."

"Someone tell us what's going on." Kevin said, rather loudly.

"Allie and Joe are back together." Nick pointed out. I turned to him, a smile on both of our faces. I winked at him as everyone cheered.

"Finally." My dad said as he hugged me. I burst into laughter, hugging him in return. While everyone was standing and talking to Joe, I took my opportunity to sit down.

"Oi!" Kevin shouted. I grinned at him as Joe threw himself next to me.

"I'm six months pregnant. My legs hurt from all the weight I'm carrying and my feet are swollen. I'm allowed to steal your seat." I complained but smiled at him anyway.

"What's your excuse?" Kevin asked, turning to Joe with his hands on his hips. Joe smiled, tossing his arm around my shoulder. I snuggled into him, smiling back.

"I've got sympathy pains." Joe replied, making us all laugh. Kevin rolled his eyes but him and Danielle sat on the floor in front of us.

"When and how did this happen?" Denise asked, grinning at the two of us.

"2 days ago. And we got into an argument. It's christmas, who wants to be talking about our love life's?" I replied, smiling away to myself. Joe pressed a kiss against the side of my head.

"Can we have our presents now?" Frankie whined, making us all laugh.

"Yes. You and Nicholas can sort them out. Do a pile for everyone." Nick groaned but threw himself on the floor anyway. We all sat in silence as we watched them sort out the presents.

"Allie, Joe, these are yours." Nick said, shoving a small pile towards us. Between them, Kevin and Danielle handed them to us.

"The red ones are from me and Joe." I announced as they sorted out the bags of presents we bought round. "And the cream ones are from Gabby." It went dead silent in the room as everyone turned to look at me. "It's fine, Nick knows I went to see her yesterday."

"How is she?" Danielle asked, turning her head to look at me. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, she is okay." I glanced at Nick, who was looking sad. I gave him a gentle smile before turning back to the conversation in hand. "She wanted me to give them to you."

"Lovely." Denise said, after we shared a knowing look. "Shall we start?"

All at once, we ripped open the presents. There was silence in the room, apart from the occasional cheer when opening a present.

"Looks like we won't be sleeping for a while." I said to Joe as I held all season of One Tree Hill. Joe rolled his eyes but smiled anyway.

"This present," Nick gave us both an envelope. "Is for the both of you. From me."

"Okay." Joe said, skeptically. He opened the envelope and burst into laughter. "Oh Nick, this is the best present ever." He managed to say through his laughter.

"What is it?" I plucked the paper from Joe's hand as he carried on laughing. "Oh Nick." I said as I read it.

"What is it?" My mom asked, looking at us with everyone else.

"I, Nicholas Jerry Jonas, as your Christmas present, will allow you to use me as a babysitter 10 times. That's it. Use them wisely." I relayed to everyone. They all burst into laughter.

"Do you want to do it now?" Joe asked, looking around. I followed his eyes, seeing that everyone had opened their present and were chatting away. "Hey guys, there is one more present for all of you." He shouted, getting everyone's attention.

"You have to open these all at the same time." I said, opening my bag and standing up. "Mom and Dad, Denise and Paul, Kev and Dani, Nick and finally Frankie." I handed out the cards, grinning. I sat back with Joe, who threw his arm across my shoulder. I leant up and kissed his cheek. "Open them."

"Oh my." My mom said, her hand clamped over her mouth. Denise was crying, while everyone else grinned at us. "It's beautiful."

"Sophie Olivia Jonas." I replied, grinning back at everyone. "It fits with the family."

"Yeah, it really does." Kevin turned to look at me.

"We were always going to tell you. We needed to pick her name first and then we were going to tell you. Christmas was the perfect opportunity." Joe said.

"Welcome to the family, baby Sophie."

* * *

I stood in the kitchen, watching my mom and Denise run around preparing the food. Me and Danielle stood, chatting. "How's Gabby?"

"Seriously?" I replied, looking at her. She nodded her head. "A complete mess. I don't think Nick realises how much this affected her."

"Nick's pretty torn up about it himself." Denise said.

"Yeah well." I replied, shrugging my shoulders. "He is still a dick." Everyone burst into laughter.

"Who is a dick?" Joe asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Your brother." I replied as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I don't know how he did it, but he did.

"Which one?" He asked, pressing a kiss to my neck.

"Both." Everyone laughed. "But more Nick."

"Stop getting involved, Al. They'll get it together when they want."

"I don't like seeing them both so sad." I pouted. Joe leant around, pressing a kiss against my lips.

"If I got involved every time either one of you two looked sad, you would have been together by now." Danielle said, turning and grinning at us. I rolled my eyes as Joe pressed another kiss against my neck.

"We are together now." Joe replied, grinning like a child. "We didn't need your help."

"It took you two long enough." My mom mumbled, making us laugh. "From when we caught you two kissing in the kitchen."

"What?!" Danielle squealed, smacking me in the arm. "When did this happen?"

"I can't believe I didn't tell you!" I turned to her, laughing.

"Because I'm such a great kisser, she can't keep it to herself." I elbowed Joe in the ribs, making him groan in pain. "Fine, I'm going." He pressed a kiss against my cheek, before leaving the room.

"God you two are disgusting." Danielle screwed her nose up at me.

"Don't you remember your first month engaged to Kevin?" I raised my eyebrows at her. "You couldn't keep your hands off each other. It was disturbing."

"Shut up." She mumbled into her hand. All I did was wink at her and she glared at me.

"We are all very happy that you and Joseph are back together." Denise said, smiling. "Even your dad."

"I thought that was a explosion waiting to happen." My mom said, laughing. "Honestly, when we found out you were pregnant, your dad went crazy. I thought he was going to fly over here and kill Joe."

"Are you kidding?" I replied, laughing softly. "I thought he was going to kill me first. And then come for Joe."

"He seems very calm about it now. What happened that changed his mind?"

"I told him I was serious about it. About keeping her. And then it clicked in his head that I wasn't the little girl he used to see." I replied, walking to the fridge and grabbing myself a coke. "And then when I said me and Joe are doing this, I think it convinced him."

"How long did it take you to decide that you could do this?" Danielle asked. I gave her a worried look but she brushed it off.

"I'm not 100% sure I can." I took a sip of my drink. "But with Joe supporting me, I feel a lot better about it." Danielle nodded her head. I walked over to her, dragging her out of the room by her arm. "What was that all about?" I asked as we stood in the hallway.

"Me and Kevin have been talking about trying for a baby." She said.

"I thought you were anyway." I replied, confused. She shook her head.

"We just said if it happens, it happens. But he really wants to start trying, properly."

"What's wrong with that?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders. "Don't you want to try?"

"Of course I do." She said quickly, looking at me. "I just feel like, with Kevin in the place he is, with tour and the new album, it might be a bit much for me."

"Does Kevin know how you feel?" She shook her head, making me sigh. "Talk to him Dani. Tell him. You won't be doing this alone, ever." I wrapped my arms around her. "He loves you, a lot."

"Thanks Allie." She said, pressing a kiss against my cheek.

"Will you hurry and have one though?" I said, letting her go and laughing. "Because I want this little one to have a cousin to play with."

"She will, one day." Danielle grinned at me, before walking into the lounge. I laughed to myself before following her. I walked over to Joe and sat in his lap, making him laugh.

"How are you baby?" He asked. I nodded my head, closing my eyes. I felt a kiss against my forehead. "How is your first Christmas pregnant?"

"The food smells so good." I complained. "I don't think I can wait."

"You'll have to wait baby." He laughed softly in my ear. "Not too long now." He rubbed my belly, getting a kick in return.

"About dinner? Or Sophie?" I grinned, opening my eyes to see Joe copying me.

"Both." He laughed, it almost sounded musical. "Mostly Sophie. How long has she got to cook?"

"Cook." I snorted at Joe's stupid joke. "4 months. 4 more months and she will be all ours."

"You two." Denise said, walking into the room. The both of us looked up to see a camera in her hands and everyone let out a groan. "Go and stand by the tree. I want a photo of the first Christmas." I rolled my eyes at her, jokingly, before climbing off Joe's lap. I held my hand to him, wiggling my fingers.

"Fine." Joe mumbled, standing up. We walked over to the tree, Joe's arm attempting some way of wrapping around my waist. "This is getting harder." He said as Denise started to take photos.

"Yeah it really-" I stopped as she started to move. "Shit." I swore, rubbing the spot where she kicked.

"You okay?" Joe asked, turning me around so that my stomach was pressed against his. His hands rested on top of my belly.

"No, that one really hurt." I pouted. Joe laughed softly, leaning forwards and pressing a kiss against my pouty lips. The camera flash went off, making us pull away from each other and look at Denise.

"That was a really good one." Denise said, grinning at the both of us.

"I'm glad that I had to go through pain for a good photo." I grumbled, sitting back down on the couch. I yawned slipped out of my lips as Joe sat down next to me.

"Do you wanna go for a lie down, baby?" Joe asked as I leant against his shoulder.

"Nope." I replies, tugging on his arm, making him put it around my shoulder. "Right here is good."
♠ ♠ ♠
Baby Jonas is here! :")
Congratulations to both parents!
Next chapter- A horrid surprise!