First Time

Seventeen

It was all a rush on the last day of tour. The boys woke up earlier to get their last interview of this tour. I had decided to tag along seeing as Danielle was as well. I didn't want to be stuck in the hotel by myself. "You look tired." Danielle pointed out as we sat in the green room, waiting for the boys to come on next.

"Thanks Danielle!" I replied, sarcastically. She grinned at me, earning a smack in the arm. "I didn't sleep much. Someone thought they would lie at an awkward position where mommy couldn't sleep!"

"That sucks." She sympathised. I shrugged my shoulders, grabbing my bottle of water.

"That's pregnancy." We both burst into laughter. We heard the voice on the TV announce the 'Jonas Brothers' and our attention went straight there. The boys walked out, waving to everyone.

"So what would you say the worst part of being pregnant is?" Danielle asked, while the boys were being spoken to. I turned to her and laughed.

"Apart from the constant need to pee, the sickness at the start, the swelling of body parts and the sleepless nights, the worse thing about being pregnant is the backache. It just starts all of a sudden and then it feels like it's going to be there forever. All throughout the day and the night." I ranted slightly. Danielle looked shocked, making me smile at her.

"It's that bad?" She questioned.

"And I hadn't even pushed her out of a hole she shouldn't fit though." Danielle looked thoughtful and distant. "But there are good parts of pregnancy, Dani."

"Doesn't sound like it." She mumbled, flicking her hair out of her face.

"That's because you've given me a chance to moan." I laughed. "When you first find out you're pregnant, that's a good feeling. Even for me it was. Just to know that there is something growing inside you that is a little piece of you and someone you love. And then when you feel the first movement, it makes it all real. And then when Kevin will feel the baby kick, you'll never see such awe in someone's face."

"Oh." Danielle replied, a small smile tugging on her lips. I knew this was making her feel better about trying to have a baby.

"The best thing about being pregnant, is the fact you are pregnant. You will get a chance to see your baby, even if it is a grainy photo and you can barely see anything. That is your baby. Something that is half you, half someone else." I replied, smiling at her. "The little bad things, you'll forget. But seeing your baby for the first time, or hearing the heartbeat or feeling them kick, that's what you will remember."

"So Joe, you are going to be a dad soon?" The interviewer asked. Joe couldn't help but smile and nod his head.

"Yeah, end of April the baby is due." He replied, a stupid smile on his face. I could see Nick and Kevin trying not to laugh at him.

"And you are having a little girl? Congratulations."

"Thanks. Me and Allie are really excited for her to come. The whole family is." Joe informed them.

"Everyone has been counting down to the due date." Kevin piped up, making me and Danielle smile at each other. "We had a calendar just to count down the days. Joe would do it every day, just cross it through."

"Well, that's sweet." The interviewer smiled, a photo popping up of me and Joe, me looking quite big. Joe had his hand in mine, standing quite protective over me. "So?" The interviewer pointed at our entwined fingers. Me and Joe hadn't really spoken about coming out to everyone.

"The two of us are very happy to be bringing up our baby together. It's an exciting time for all of us, both families." I let out a breath of air.

"He handed that well." Danielle said to me. I nodded my head, grinning at her. "And look how happy he looks, it's hilarious."

"You took an unsuspecting trip to the hospital recently. Can you tell us more?" I didn't even know the public knew about that.

"Allie had a powerful set of Braxton Hicks contractions. For anyone who doesn't know what they are, it's sort of like the body preparing for contractions, just nothing happening. Her doctor recommended coming in, so Nick brought her in and I met them at the hospital." Joe replied, suddenly looking like it was all his fault.

"I wish her the best of health-" And with that, they carried on with normal conversation. I turned to Danielle.

"Imagine if he told her the whole story." I laughed.

"Oh yeah. I was out and didn't actually know Allie was having these pains and only found out when I had a million missed calls." The both of us burst into laughter. "I thought you weren't going to say anything about your relationship?" Danielle asked, confused. I shrugged my shoulders.

"We hadn't decided about it yet. But I guess Joe did. Not that I'm that bothered. We are going home tomorrow and he won't have interviews or anything for months. People aren't going to be barging into our lives, especially with a new-born." I replied. The clapping from outside indicated that the boys interview was over. We waited for them to turn up, alongside Denise and Paul who were standing by the set, watching. They all walked into the room, talking to each other.

"Hi." Joe walked away from the conversation and sitting next to me. "How are you feeling?" He rested a hand on my stomach.

"Alright." I leant up and pressed a kiss onto his lips. He smiled back at me. "Good interview?"

"It was okay, not the best." He shrugged his shoulders. I nodded my head, agreeing with him. He had done so many interviews with me around that I knew when he was happy with it or not.

"You two ready?" Paul asked. Joe nodded his head and stood up, holding both hands out to me. I grabbed them and he pulled me out of the seat.

"That's getting more and more difficult." I muttered, grabbing my bag and following the family who just laughed. "Thanks for the sympathy guys."

"You got yourself into this position, Allie. Suck it up." Kevin shouted as we walked through many sets of door, security tight around us.

"Takes two to tango!" I replied, making even security laugh. "Wasn't just me that made this baby!"

"Then you and Joe will have to suck it up!"

* * *

"Dani, what are you wearing tonight?" I asked as we were on the way to the arena after the interview. Tonight was the last show of this tour so we were all hitting a club after and spending some time celebrating.

"I was thinking dress and heels." She replied. Both Joe and Kevin were asleep and Nick was tapping away on his phone. "What about you?"

"I'm not risking heels." I replied, shaking my head. "Especially with these ankles." The both of us laughed. "But I was thinking dress too."

"Could you two hold a more interesting conversation so I can join in?" Nick spoke up.

"Shut up, you're texting away." I turned so I could poke him in the ribs. "Anyway, everyone you text is here."

"Get lost, Allie." He muttered, before tucking his phone into his jeans pockets. "Anyway, what have you got planned for when we get back?"

"Kevin wants a weekend away, so we are looking for places to go." Danielle said, smiling.

"You'd think the two of them would be sick of planes." I replied, making Nick laugh. "Although, I'd rather travel then do what we've got to do when we get back."

"You're on bed rest, right?"

"Apart from that, we are going to have a look around the hospital I'm giving birth in and the suite. Apparently Joe wanted a family friendly suite, so he has booked that. Don't know why, I wouldn't wanna see your ugly mug when I've giving birth. Sophie will wanna stay in there forever!" I pinched Nick's cheeks and he batted me away as fast as possible. "And then we have the pregnancy classes to go to when we get back."

"But you could go like any minute then?" Danielle asked, eyeing my belly. I nodded my head.

"It's a terrifying though that my waters could break and bam, that's it. She's coming. But I think she is pretty comfy in there, she has made no protest." I replied, rubbing my belly.

"That's why you are on bed rest when we get home. No early babies please." Joe mumbled, slowly waking up. I grinned at him, placing my hand on his thigh. He opened his eyes and winked at me.

"I hope there is only one baby in there!" Kevin said, also waking up.

"Join the gang." I muttered, rubbing my belly with my spare hand. "Pushing her out is going to be hard enough. 2, I think I would struggle."

"And you're so little, you'd never fit 2 babies in there." Nick said, pointing to my belly. Joe bent down, pressing a kiss against my stomach, receiving a kick in reply.

"One baby is enough for now, don't you think?" Joe said, looking up at me. I nodded my head as fast and as many time as I could.

"At least another 5 years." I replied, getting a funny look off Joe. "What?"

"You want to wait another 5 years to have another baby?" He asked, sitting up properly and staring at me. "So she will be nearly 5 then?"

"Yes." I replied, narrowing my eyebrows. "Get her horrible years out the way before we concentrate on another child. Why? What was you thinking?"

"Like 3?" I could see the other 3 people in the car trying to not laugh at the argument we were having. "Me and Kevin are three years apart, so are Nick and I. Three years is a good distance apart."

"I'm not having 2 children under the age of 5 together in the same house. It will cause havoc." I replied.

"You two." Kevin interrupted. We both turned to look at him, sitting behind us. "You haven't had your first one, maybe you should concentrate on her first."

"It's ages away anyway." I waved Joe off with a wave of my hand. He rolled his eyes at me. "I'll decide when I've pushed this one out of a hole she shouldn't actually fit through."

"Oh, you'll decide?" Joe raised his eyebrows at me. I nodded my head.

"I have to carry them for 9 months, with all the undesirable side effects and then squeeze them out of my body. I think I can decide when the next one comes out, don't you Joe?"

"I think Allie has won that one." Nick muttered, earning a high five from me. Joe sighed but laughed away. "So who is excited for the 'we are finally done touring' party tonight?"

"It should be good." Kevin said as I yawned. "Although, it looks like Allie will be asleep during the whole night."

"Don't tempt me." I replied, laughing to myself. "We barely slept last night-"

"Okay, no need to tell us about your sex life!" Nick called out, covering his ears. I rolled my eyes; the guy was nearly 22 and that's how he acted. I yanked the hands away from his ears.

"I had back pain!" I almost shouted at him, everyone laughing at the two of us. "I kept Joe up with my constant whining."

"Yes you did." Joe yawned, making the whole situation funnier. "It's not even like I'll be able to sleep when Sophie gets here."

"You won't ever be able to have a full sleep in for the rest of your life!" I stabbed him in the ribs with my finger. He groaned and tried to move away from me, the seatbelt constricting his movement. I laughed at him, before resting my head on his shoulder.

"Do you wanna know something?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head, smiling softly at him.

"I can't wait until Sophie comes. If a year ago, someone told me that you would be having my child and I'd have you back, I would have jumped at the chance." I looked at Joe, who was smiling from ear to ear. "I don't care. I love you, and Sophie. So damn much, Aleah."

"I love you too."

* * *

As the last noise on stage disappeared, the boys showed their faces. The three of them were sweating; it practically dribbling off their faces. Me and Danielle took a step back after sharing a knowing look. They were all cheering with the rest of the team. Tour was finally over and we got to go home. I smiled contently as Joe walked over to me.

"You look happy." He stated, a massive grin on his face. I nodded my head as he got thrown a towel. There was no way I was going near him when he was all sweaty.

"I am happy." I replied a he wiped the sweat off his face. "Very happy."

"Good." Joe whispered, taking a step towards me so his stomach was resting against my baby bump. "Mmm. This is a little difficult." Joe grunted. I laughed at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "She is going to be here soon."

"I'm excited." Joe leant forwards, cupping my face. He nodded his head, leaning forwards and pressing a small kiss against my lips.

"C'mon you two!" We heard Kevin yell and we both turned to look at him. "We are waiting on you!" I pulled away from Joe, grabbing his hand. We followed everybody onto the bus. I let out a yawn but I tried to hide it.

"Oh dear." Danielle pointed out. I laughed and leaned on Joe's shoulder as the bus started to move. "You aren't going to last very long tonight."

"It's been a long day." I replied.

"We all have been awake the same amount of time Allie." Nick pointed our as he tapped away on his phone. I rolled my eyes at him; the only time he has left that phone was when he went on stage.

"Yes Nicholas." I replied. He took this as an opportunity to look at me. "But you haven't done this day with a baby strapped to your bladder, have you?" Everyone burst into laughter.

"I can't for Sophie to get out of you." Nick muttered, wriggling. I guess the three of them were uncomfortable as they didn't have time to change. "You'll stop using her as an excuse to be lazy."

"No, I'll still use her as an excuse." I muttered as I was being used as a kick bag. Joe put his hand over my stomach; he must have felt her. "An excuse not to see you."

"Ouch." Nick replied, his voice emotionless. He was still staring at his phone. I leant over and snatched it out of his hand. "Give it back." He demanded. I shook my head. "Aleah."

"You can get it back when we get back to the hotel." I told him. I could see Kevin and Danielle nudging each other. "Sit and talk to us."

"Oh Allie." Danielle said, laughing softly. "You are going to be a good mom."

"Thanks." I winked at her. I tucked my phone between my hip and the waist band of my jeans. I didn't know how it fit with my stomach, but it did. I winced as Sophie sharply kick me in the ribs. Joe rubbed my stomach as everyone stared at me. "She should be asleep. This is about the time she relaxes." Joe grabbed my hips, pushing me slightly so that I was standing and he pulled me so I was sitting sideways on his lap.

"I bet you can't wait until she gets here."

"I'll be a lot more comfortable, I'll say that! The sleeping will be exactly the same though." I replied, adding a yawn at the end of my sentence.

"Whenever you want to leave tonight, just let me know." Joe whispered, rubbing my stomach. It felt better; Sophie wasn't reacting as much as she was when he wasn't. "We have an early flight tomorrow."

"What time?" I asked, tucking my head into his neck, pressing small kisses against the warm skin there.

"We've got to be at the airport by 9am. We have a private plane and then everyone else leaves sometime tomorrow." He informed me. I shifted, tossing Nick's phone into my lap. "And then the day after, we have our hospital tour and birthing class." I groaned, tucking my head back to Joe's neck.

"Can you two stop please?" Nick said, rather loudly. I flipped him off, smiling into Joe's neck. "It's like you can't keep your hands off each other. It's disgusting."

"God, you're in a shit mood." Joe shouted at Nick. "Tour is over. We are going home tomorrow. Cheer up. You can ever get drunk tonight."

"Get lost Joe." He muttered as the bus came to a stop. I looked over at Nick, tossing the phone into his stomach. He glared at me and stood up, tucking the phone into his pocket.

"Thanks." He muttered, before opening the door and getting off the bus. I turned to look at Kevin and Danielle.

"Wow." I said, the two of them agreeing with me. I stood up, allowing Joe to stand, wrapping both his arms around my waist. "I'll check on him later. Clearly something is wrong." Joe pressed a kiss to my neck. He grabbed my bag and handed it to me. We followed Danielle and Kevin off the bus to hear the screams of the fans. I held back a roll of my eyes, I couldn't be dealing with them tonight. I looked at Joe, who nodded his head.

"Go in." He whispered, pressing a kiss against at forehead, which sent the flashes crazy. I walked into the hotel, joining Denise. She smiled at me.

"How was the bus?" I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"Nick is in a terrible mood. I've been used as a kicking bag and I'm tired." I moaned, making Denise laugh. "So overall, it was kinda tense."

"Why is Nicholas in such a bad mood?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I dunno, he was on his phone all the time, texting away. I told him to socialise and took it off him and he threw this fit." I informed her. She sighed.

"Maybe it's Gabby." Denise looked at me. "Going back home might be bad for him."

"I guess." I replied. Denise has a point.

"And with you being on bed rest, he can't really get out the house and do things. I think he just misses you sometimes too." I looked at her, my eyebrows narrowed. "Just be easy on him." I pressed a kiss against her cheek, a way of saying thanks. The boys walked in, along with Danielle and Joe wrapped his arm around my stomach, pressing a kiss against my cheek.

"How are my three favourite girls?" He asked, leading me and Denise to laugh at him. "Come. Maybe you could have a nap before we go out. How long have we got?"

"Nearly 3 hours." Denise replied as we walked into the elevator. I could sense Nick being in a crap mood still and he was standing behind me. "The club place doesn't open until 11:30, and it's only just gone 9."

"We haven't got to be there at that time?" Kevin asked.

"You've all got your individual cars to take you there. Nick's going in with Greg and John, so get there whenever you like." Paul announced as we got to our floor. We all stepped out at the same time, bumping into each other. Joe opened the door for us both and we walked in. I tossed my things onto the couch before smiling at Joe.

"How about we share a shower?" He asked, walking over to me and placing his hands on my hips. I smiled at him, wrapping my arms around his neck. "It will save us a lot of time. And water."

"We better get going then."
♠ ♠ ♠
What's up guys?
Another chapter, I know you lucky lot!
Next chapter: Party time!