First Time

Eighteen

"Joe!" I shouted to him in the bathroom. We were planning on going out in an hour, but I was ready to go, apart from the fact that I was in a pair of jeans and one of his plaid t-shirts with a white vest on underneath. My belly was very prominent. "I'm going to go and see Nick. If I'm not back in 30 minutes, come find me."

"Okay babe." He shouted back. I stuck my head around the door, smiling at him softly. He stood, just in his jeans and shaving foam all over his face. "I love you."

"I love you." I replied, walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his waist.

"You're nice and cuddly today." He said, as I rested my cheek against his warm back. "What's up?"

"Nothing." I said, pressing a kiss against his shoulder blade. "Just feeling affectionate, that's all."

"That's fine." He said, turning in my arms. His belly was pressed against our baby girl. He leant forwards to kiss me but I leant back. He opened his eyes, a pout on his lips. "Kiss me."

"You've got foam all over your face. And I've done my makeup. I am not redoing it Joseph." I tapped him on the nose. He still had his lips in a pout. I stood on my tip-toes and pressed a kiss against his forehead. He smiled at me as I stood properly.

"That was nice." He sighed. I pressed a kiss to his collarbone before letting go of him. "Have fun with Nicholas." He sang as I grabbed my phone and my door key.

"Thanks!" I shouted back before walking out of the room. I went 3 doors down to where Nick's room was and banged on the door. It swung open to revel Nick in a pair of baseball shorts and a vest. "Can I come in?"

"Sure." He mumbled, opening the door a little more. I walked in and put my items on the table. I turned to Nick. "I didn't realise you were so big." He eyed my belly.

"It's because I normally wear flowy things. This is just very tight." I replied, sitting on his couch. It was nice to take the weight off my feet. There was another knock on the door and Nick bounced to open it.

"Thanks." I heard him mumble before he walked back into the room with a tray. "I thought you were room service."

"Nope. Sorry." I replied, eyeing up the food. He lifted the lid and sat underneath was waffles with ice cream. I looked at Nick for an answer.

"My blood sugar was a bit low, I needed something to boast it." I nodded my head. "Should have gone for something healthy, but this was calling to me." He sat at the table and started to eat.

"Is that why you were so grumpy on the bus?" I asked, turning so I was sitting crossed legged on the couch. He shrugged his shoulders as he ate.

"I dunno. It wasn't that low when I came off stage, it just shot down about 10 minutes ago. It might have been."

"So if it wasn't the blood sugar, what was it?" I mused. I knew Nick wasn't going to tell me outright, so I had a guess. "Me?" He shook his head. "The person you were texting?" He didn't reply. "Was it Gabby?"

"Yup." He popped his lips as he put the fork in his mouth. "She sent me a text yesterday and we haven't stopped speaking since." He admitted. So that's who he has been texting all this time. No wonder why he looked so involved in his phone.

"Oh." I said, nodding my head. I was still pretty pissed at her for the way she treated Nick. After seeing what happened with me and Joe, I thought she would have known better. "So what have you two been talking about?"

"Nothing really." He replied, twisting his lips to one side. "Just general stuff. Like tour coming to an end and how she is looking to start renting a house."

"So nothing about you two then?" I asked, playing the bottom of my jeans. Nick shook his head.

"I don't think either of us want to push it by mentioning it." He told me. I liked this conversations with Nick. He wasn't an open person, so I felt special when he did talk to me. "So we are sticking with safe subjects."

"How do you feel about it all?"

"Honestly, a little sad." He admitted, making me feel sorry for him. "It's like we are slipping back into how we was before I fucked it all up."

"You both fucked it up." I laughed, making Nick smile. "I don't think either of you realised how much the other meant. Not until it was too late."

"It is all messed up." He ruffled up his own hair with stress. "I don't know. I'd like to go back and try things again. But I don't know about her."

"Give her time, that's all you can do." I said with a shrug of my shoulders. Nick nodded his head and ate the last bit of his food.

"What about you?" He asked, leaving the table to sit next to me.

"What about me what?" I asked, smiling softly at him.

"You and Gabby." He replied, with a roll of the eyes, as if it was obvious. "Are you two going to be talking any time soon?"

"I don't know." I replied, tearing my eyes away from Nick.

"I don't understand what happened between you two." It came out more like a question than a statement.

"I realised what she was doing."

"Which was?" Nick pressed.

"The exact same thing as I did to Joe. Giving hope when there wasn't any." I replied, lifting my head to look at him. "She saw how badly I hurt Joe and how bad it hurt me. And she did the same thing to you. I couldn't sit there and watch the two of you break each other hearts."

"Oh." Nick replied, nodding his head.

"I know. It's stupid." I shrugged my shoulders. "She did it anyway, even after my warning."

"I can see that you miss her, Allie." Nick whispered, making me bit my lip. "I'm your best friend, I know."

"Yeah well." I laughed. Nick looked at me, leading me to sigh. "I dunno, we will see when we get back tomorrow."

"I guess we will." He leant back and stared at the ceiling. "What about me and you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, moving so I had my back against the back of the couch. Nick threw his arm around my shoulders, pulling me in closer.

"Me and you. When that baby comes," He ran his hand down my stomach, settling on top. "We aren't going to have much time together. I already miss you."

"Shut up, Nicholas." I nudged him in the ribs with my elbow. He glared at me as I smiled. "This baby, your niece isn't going to stop me spending time with you. She will just have to tag along sometimes." Nick nodded his head. "Just because I'm having a baby doesn't mean that you still can't come and talk to me, okay?"

"You're going to be a great mom Allie." He replied, pressing a kiss against my forehead. I had missed Nick recently; it was nice to spend some time with him. "How are you feeling about it all?"

"Nervous as hell." I replied, making him laugh. "I just want her out and here with us now."

"She will be a great little extra to the family. Sophie Olivia Jonas." I smiled at Nick.

"She'll fit right in with you lot. She will have all of us wrapped around her little finger by the time she is 3 days old." I said to him. He shook his head.

"She already has." I laughed and pressed myself closer to Nick. "And she isn't even here yet!" He stretched his hand over my stomach. "I remember the day you told me you were pregnant." He mused, smiling at my stomach. "You were so tiny, almost nothing. And now look at you."

"I'm like a whale." I laughed, rubbing the side of my stomach where I could feel her head. "She is probably the best thing that could have happened."

"She got you and Joe back together." Nick pointed out.

"Without her, I don't think I'd be here. Even after all this time, I don't think I could face Joe." I told Nick, who listened to me. "She made me come here and face him. I'm a very lucky girl."

"Yes you are." Nick laughed, nudging me slightly. "High five Soph!" He said, getting a kick in reply. "Wow!"

"She reacts to loud noises." I explained. "Which is going to be fun for mommy when she goes to a club later on."

"Speaking of clubs," Nick said, standing up. I looked at him. "Get out, I need to get ready." I sighed but held my hands out to him. He grabbed them, pulling me up from the seat. I pressed a kiss against his cheek and grabbed my things. "See you in a bit." I waved as I left the room. I suddenly came face to face with Joe.

"Hi." I said with wide eyes. He looked at me, a smile adoring his lips.

"Hi." He whispered, kissing me. "I was just about to come and get you. You are looking very pregnant aren't you?" He smiled. I nodded my head.

"I feel it too." I grumbled as we walked back to our room, his arm wrapped around my back. "Let me finish getting ready and get tonight over and done with."

* * *

"So we have to keep an eye on him tonight?" Joe asked as we sat in the back of the car on the way to the club. I had just told him about the chat between me and Nick. "If his blood sugar isn't too good today?"

"I wouldn't pester him all night about it, but yes." I replied, smoothing my hair back. "Just get him to check it out every so often." Joe nodded his head.

"You look beautiful." I turned to Joe, shocked by his comment. "What?"

"Just didn't expect it." I grinned, leaning forwards to press a kiss to his lips. He smiled, pressing another kiss to my lips. "Thanks babe. You are looking pretty good yourself." I ran my hand down his shirt.

"Thanks." He grinned at me. I shifted in my seat so our legs were pressed together. "Are you looking forward to tonight?"

"Yeah, I guess." I replied as be slid his fingers through mine. "It's already 12am, and we have to be at the airport at 9am. I'm not looking forwards to it."

"You can sleep on the plane and when we get home."

"I can't wait to climb into that bed." I smiled at Joe. "Just knowing that it's waiting for me."

"Better get used to it, it's where you will be stuck for the next 8 weeks." I stuck my tongue out at him. "You've got to be safe, Allie."

"I know. Once we get the hospital and all that out the way, I can relax until she is born." The car stopped and the driver announced that we were here.

"Ready? I can see that there is cameras and lots of people already." I nodded my head. Joe cupped my face into his hands, pressing a long kiss against my lips. "C'mon beautiful." Joe pushed the door open and stepped out. I waited until I saw his hand and grabbed hold of it, trying to be as graceful as a 7 month pregnant person could be. The flashes went mad as we were handed our VIP wristbands and let inside. "Jesus." Joe muttered, running his fingers through his hair. I smiled up at him.

"It could have been worse." I replied, leaning up to kiss him. "C'mon, everyone will be wandering where we are." I followed Joe up the stairs. Everyone cheered as they saw the both of us.

"What took you so long?" John asked, tossing his arms around our shoulders. "You two weren't getting busy?"

"No!" I laughed as he took us over to the seating area, where Kevin, Danielle and Nick sat. "I had really bad heartburn, so we were waiting for it to calm down."

"Sure." He said, suspiciously. I rolled my eyes as I sat next to Danielle. I smiled at her.

"You look nice." She said. I grinned at her.

"As do you." I replied, looking at her tight dress. "I'm jealous. I wish that Sophie would come out. I want to fit in a dress like that."

"You will. And you will be looking great." I pressed a kiss against her cheek.

"Once you two are flirting, would you like a drink?" John asked, standing next to Joe.

"I'll have an orange juice please, JT." I said, grinning at him. He pointed at me.

"While everyone else is getting drunk, you have to stick to your juice. Boo for you!" He announced, rather loudly. Which seems impossible with the music going on in the background. "And Joe?"

"I'll have a beer or something." He said with a wave of his hand. John ran towards the bar, shouting at Greg at the same time. Joe slid in next to me, throwing his arm around my shoulders. "You don't mind if I drink?" He asked, pressing a kiss to my neck. I shook my head.

"This is your celebration, you drink as much as you like. As long as I don't have to carry you back to the hotel." I patted his knee, making him laugh.

"You won't. I'm not going to get silly drunk." I snuggled under his arm, pressing a kiss against his exposed collar bone.

"So how is the drinking going already?" I asked Nick and Kevin, who both had hold of bottles. I looked around to see Danielle dashing towards the toilets.

"It's going well, Aleah!" Kevin cheered, making me laugh. I'd seen Kevin drunk many times, but Nicholas was a rare sight. "I hope you enjoy your orange juice." He said as John walked over to us.

"Baby momma." He announced, handing me the glass of juice. I rolled my eyes but thanked him anyway. He handed Joe a bottle of beer and then looked at the both of us, expectingly.

"Yes?" I asked, peering around Joe to see Greg standing there too. I knew something dodgy was going on.

"Me and my friend, Greg, have been talking." He told us. I looked at Joe, who nodded his head, confirming my suspicions. They were both pretty drunk. "Have you decided who are baby's godparents?" The whole family decided to keep Sophie's name from everyone else.

"Not yet. We haven't really spoken about that." Joe replied, looking at me. It's was something that neither one of us have really spoken about. "But if you think it's going to be either of you, you're mistaken."

"What?!" They both said in time, making me smile.

"If you think that for a minute, I'd leave my baby girl in the care of either of you, you are both as crazy as I thought you were." Joe joked, keeping a straight face while the two men pouted. "You can barely keep yourselves alive." Danielle wandered back, confused by the situation. I watched her as she took a sip of her drink. It looked like she wasn't drinking either.

"You know what Joe?" Greg said, getting in his face. It was hilarious to watch two grown men fight over godfather responsibility. "You can keep your baby." And with that, they both stormed off. The five of us burst into laughter.

"God, the two of them are such children!" Nick threw his arms up in the air, making me bit my lip to stop myself from laughing at him and his drunken ways. "In fact, who is going to be godfather?" I took a sip out of my juice.

"Honestly, we haven't spoken about it." I replied with a shrug of my shoulders. "It sort of slipped our minds." Joe pressed a kiss to my cheek as I turned to look at him.

"I love you." He whispered, pressing a kiss to my lips. I clung onto him a bit longer, feeling the need to.

"I love you too." I replied as we pulled away. He pressed a soft kiss to my nose before we turned to see everyone, apart from the five of us, dancing. "Wow, they don't waste any time."

"When the music starts calling, Allie." Kevin said, jumping up and grabbing Danielle's hands. She sent me a 'save me' look but I ignored it, letting Kevin to drag her onto the dance floor. Nick shuffled up to me, smiling softly.

"My two favourite boys." I said, throwing my arms around their shoulders. They shared a look around me. "Not including my dad."

"Smile!" Shouted Harriet, one of the background people from the tour. She always seemed to carry around a camera with me. I felt two pairs of lips on my cheek, along with two hands on my belly. I grinned, allowing the photo to be taken, before seeing both Nick and Joe move away from me. "Ooh, let's start that tonight! How many people can take a photo with Baby Jonas." And off she ran, shouting at random people.

"I don't like to think of my child as a tourist attraction." Joe pouted. Nick rolled his eyes and got off his seat, joining people at the bar.

"I'm glad we got our own little VIP area." I said, looking down at the 100's of people who danced on the floor below us. "I'd feel a little overprotective of her."

"I do now and everyone here knows you're pregnant." Joe laughed. He pressed a kiss against my temple. "We both are being very affectionate today, aren't we?"

"We are." I replied, smiling up at him. "I'm not going to complain; it's nice to have you all to myself sometimes."

"You wait until we get home tomorrow." He said, brushing my hair out of my face. "It can be just me and you. We can spend all day in bed, watching TV and eating pizza." He suggested. My eyes lit up. It sounded perfect.

"And a foot massage?"

"If you really feel like giving me one, I won't complain." I nudged him in the ribs for his stupid joke. "Yes, of course. Anything for you dear."

"That's better." I tapped his nose, making him smile. "And then maybe a nice long bath to top the day off."

"The bath is big enough for the both of us, y'know." Joe suggested with a wiggle of his eyebrows. I sighed, but laughed anyway.

"We have to ease up on that particular activity." I whispered. I didn't want everyone to hear about our sex life. "I'm getting way too big and it can lead to labour."

"Damn." He grunted in my ear, making me smile.

"You'll just have to do it yourself." I winked at him. He grabbed my hips, putting his bottle down at the same time and pulled me onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I placed mine at the bottom of his neck, playing with the hair there. He stroked my hip, making me squirm as that's where he knew I was ticklish. "I guess you can still join me in the bath though." I looked at him through my eyelashes, knowing it was something he loved from me.

"If you're not careful, Miss Aleah." He growled in my ear, making me pull him in tighter. "I'll be taking you home and getting in that bath with you right now."

"That's fine by me." I grabbed his head and pulled it closer to mine. His forehead rested against mine; the both of us could feel each other's breaths on the others lips. "I'd let you take me back to the hotel right now if we didn't have to be here." All of a sudden, Joe's lips were on mine. In a mixture of tongues, teeth and lips, we were making out like two 17 year old again. I could hear all of the people we came with starting to cheer and whistle so I pulled away from Joe, a red tint on both of our cheeks.

"C'mon sexy." He whispered, patting my hip. I stood up, as did he. He held his hand out, wiggling his fingers at me. "Come and dance with me."

* * *

"Can dancing lead to labour?" Danielle laughed as I threw myself in the chair next to her. Me and Joe had been dancing for a while to a mixture of music and now I was knackered.

"I think she is wiggling loose." I joked, putting a hand on my stomach, rubbing where she was moving. "Feel." I grabbed Danielle's hand and placed it where you could feel Sophie really moving.

"Oh." She said, before she dashed off into the toilet. I looked around, nobody else noticed what just happened. I grabbed my bag and followed her. I was glad that we had our own private toilet.

"Danielle!" I shouted, banging on the cubicle door. I heard her sniffle and the door open. My face dropped as I saw her crying. "What's wrong?" I panicked, grabbing hold of her arm. She pulled me into the cubicle and locked the door behind us.

"I need to tell someone." She said, flapping her arms around. I just looked at her, hoping she would carry on. "It's hard, not telling everyone. Especially you."

"Expand?" I asked, with a wave of my hand. She grinned at me, wiping her tears. "No." I said in astonishment.

"I'm pregnant." She said, grinning. I squealed, wrapping my hands around her neck.

"I can't believe it!" I almost yelled, getting all excited. "Congratulations! How far along are you?"

"About 5 weeks. I can't believe it either." I let her go and just smiled.

"Silly question." I started with. "Does Kevin know?"

"Of course he does!" She replied, laughing.

"I can't believe it. I'm so excited for the both of you!" I hugged her again, laughing.

"You can't tell anyone yet, okay?" I nodded my head. "We are going to tell everyone in the next couple of weeks. I just needed to talk to someone about it and seeing as you are pregnant, you were the perfect person."

"If you need anything, day or night, just call." I grinned at her. "So this little one is going to have a baby cousin?"

"She is." Danielle said, laying a hand in my stomach. "It's weird, thinking that there is a baby in there." She looked at her own stomach which looked flat as ever.

"The first few months, you'll just think you are fat, that there isn't a baby in there. But when you start feeling movement and stuff, you will finally realise. It's one of the best, but weirdest feelings ever."

"I can't wait!" She squealed and we started to make frantic movements at each others.

"Girls?" We heard Kevin's voice come into the bathroom. We shared a look and I opened the door. I grinned at him and made my way towards him.

"Congratulations!" I shouted, grabbing him by the shoulders and pulling him into a hug. He sighed but hugged me back anyway.

"I thought we were going to tell anyone yet." He said to Danielle over my shoulder.

"I couldn't not tell Allie." She defended herself. I let go off him and stood with Dani; the both of us smiling. "She is my pregnancy buddy. I can talk to her about it and she give me advice."

"Fine." He replied, trying to be angry with her. But I could see the corners of his mouth twitching.

"You're going to be a dad!" I grabbed hold of his arm and shook it. The fake grumpy look fell from his face, replaced with a massive grin. "How great is that?"

"Yeah, it is." He looked over at Danielle, a look that only could be described as love. "I'm gunna be a dad."

"Yeah you are." I replied, pressing a kiss against his cheek. I looked at the both of them, smiling. "Congratulations." I announced, before walking out. I tried to hide the grin from my face but I couldn't. Joe approached me, looking very cheeky. "Hello." I said when he was close enough to hear me.

"Hello baby." He replied, placing his hands on my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck, placing a small kiss against his lips. "You left me dancing by myself." He pouted. I could tell that he was verging on drunk, remembering that he didn't do well with alcohol.

"Sorry baby." I replied, smirking to myself. Joe pulled me closer, if it was possible and pressed a kiss to my forehead. I smiled at him.

"You are very happy." He stated, twisting his head to look at me. "Why?" I watched Kevin and Danielle come out of the toilet, the both of them grinning and holding hands. I shook my head.

"I'm just very happy." I replied. He gave me a sad smile. I narrowed my eyebrows at him, confused. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I shook my head, not believing him. "I'm just sorry, about everything. Everything that has ever happened between us."

"You're drunk." I pointed out, smiling at him. He shrugged his shoulders. "Don't be silly." I replied, pulling his head down so his forehead was resting against mine. "If it wasn't for everything, she wouldn't be here." I grabbed Joe's hand and placed it on my stomach. "And we wouldn't be together."

"I guess." He pouted. I smiled at him. "I fear you won't know how much I love you."

"Oh, I know." I grinned at him. I stood on my tip toes to press a kiss against his lips. "Come, let's sit. Baby is having a party of her own in there!" I gripped Joe's hand and took him into a private booth. I shuffled so I was pressed right against him.

"Without you and Sophie, I wouldn't know what to do." He whispered. I looked up at him. "The both of you make my life complete. I don't know how I would be without you."

"You are so drunk right now!" I laughed, pressing a kiss to his nose. He smiled at me, but nodded his head.

"Yeah, I am." He rested his head against my shoulder. I pressed a kiss to his temple and nearly got knocked out by him. His head shot up and he looked at me, with a serious face. I panicked slightly. "We should get a dog."

"No." I replied, shaking my head. He looked at me, a pout on his lips. "It's enough that you are getting a newborn, we aren't getting a dog as well."

"That's fair." He was still pouting. I rolled my eyes and entwined our fingers together. He looked down at our hands and then back at me. "I love you, a lot."

"I love you too." I laughed. Joe was hilarious when he was drunk.

"Last time I was this drunk." He started, before stopping. "Last time I was this drunk, we created her." He ran his hand across my stomach. "Hello Sophie." He leant down and pressed a kiss against my stomach. "When you first told me you were pregnant, I didn't think I could do it." I just let him talk and didn't stop him. "I thought about just leaving and not looking back."

"Really?" I asked, squeezing his hand.

"But then I couldn't imagine my life without you. I'd lost you twice, I wasn't going to let it happen again." I just stared at him, letting my eyes fill up with tears.

"It wasn't your fault." I whispered, shaking my head. "The second time, it wasn't you. It was me."

"I must have done something to make you want to leave." He screwed his face up. I knew he was about to cry, along with me. "I wish I was enough to have made you stay." I blinked, letting a tear roll down my cheek. I grabbed hold of Joe, getting him to look at me. His face filled with panic when he saw me crying.

"You have always been too much for me, Joe. I was never enough for you. I have let you down so many times and I refuse to do that again. I'm going to prove to everyone, but mostly you, that I deserve even the smallest part of you." I let the tears run down my face as Joe stared at me. "And having Sophie, our little girl, is just the first step."

"I don't understand." He whispered, shaking his head. I wiped away the tears from my face, probably ruining my make up. I'd get Danielle to check it for me. "I don't understand why I deserve someone as wonderful as you."

"You deserve the world, Joe." I replied as he pulled me into his lap.

"You are my world, Allie." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "So I guess I deserve you." I turned my head and pressed my lips against his. It was a very passionate kiss between us, but it shared all that we were feeling.

"I love you, Joseph Jonas." I said as I pulled away. His face was flushed and his lips were bright red. He looked really cute.

"I love you too, Aleah James." He said, cupping my face and pressing a small kiss against my lips. I hummed contently as I rested my head against his shoulder. "C'mon." He patted my thigh. I groaned, lifting my head to look up at him. He rolled his eyes at me before patting my thigh again. I stood up and stretched, before Joe grabbed my hand. He started to walk towards the dance floor. I stopped, making him stop too. He looked at me, surprised.

"I don't think I can do anymore dancing. My feet hurt, so does my back." I complained, pouting slightly. Joe smiled at me and shook his head.

"We aren't dancing, we are going back to the hotel." He told me and I looked up at him. I didn't want him to go because of me, I wanted him to have a good time. But I didn't want to stay any longer. "I want to go back and get into bed and have a cuddle with you. If that's okay."

"It sounds perfect." I replied, allowing him to take me towards everyone. Hugs and kisses were given all around from people we wouldn't see for a while and people we will be seeing tomorrow.

"Let's go." Joe said, after we had said goodbye to everyone. Most people were drunk anyway and probably wouldn't remember us saying goodbye to them anyway. I followed Joe to the door where our car waited, along with a lot of cameras. Joe smiled at me as the door was open. Our names were being shouted and I created a barrier around my stomach, feeling overly protective. Joe helped me into the car and then got in himself after a wave.

"Let's go home."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go :D
Next chapter: Early morning.