First Time

Twenty nine

15 June 2016

"Wow Momma." Sophie said as I ran my hands down my wedding dress. "Beautiful."

"Thanks baby." I replied, bending down to kiss her. "You look beautiful too." The photographer in the room snapped a photo of me and Sophie.

"Thanks." She replied, smiling at me with her baby teeth. She ran off to chat to Alena, who was perched on Danielle's knee. I smiled at Danielle, who winked at me in reply. I turned to Denise and my mom who were already crying, clutching their champagne glasses.

"Don't." I warned them, feeling the urge to cry. "If you carry on, I'll end up crying and I don't want my makeup done once again." I had already cried through one lot of makeup and got told off by my makeup artist.

"You've got 5 minutes ladies." My wedding planner, Lily, said as she walked into the room. She had just checked on Joe and the men to make sure they are ready. "God you look beautiful." She pressed a kiss on my cheek.

"How is Joe?" I asked as I was handed a glass of champagne by Gabby. We all stood in a circle, me, Gabby, Danielle, Lily, mom and Denise whilst the little ones ran aroun our feet.

"He is fine, just anxious to get this done." I nodded my head, smiling. It had been a long day and not seeing Joe had it even longer. "He and the boys have gone in. Your dad was just going to the toilet and he'll be here soon."

"Okay." I breathed, watching Sophie run around the room in her tiny purple dress. "Okay, I'm ready."

"Here is to Allie and Joe." Gabby started a toast. I was more worried she would spill the champagne down her dress. "And all their years as a boring, married couple!"

"Cheers!" We tapped all our glasses together, taking a sip. We heard a knock on the door and we all pulled away.

"Come in!" I shouted as my mom fussed over me. "Hey dad." I said as he walked in. He started to tear up as he walked up to me.

"God, Aleah, you look beautiful." He pressed a kiss against my forehead.

"Sophie thinks so." I turned to look at my daughter who sat on Gabby's lap, chatting away. "Don't cry."

"I'm fine." He replied, clearing his throat. "Joe's fine by the way. He wanted to see you at one point. Kevin had to stand in front of the door. It was quite funny." I smiled at my dad.

"Sorry ladies." Lily said, looking at my mom and Denise. "Time to go and sit down." They both walked over to me, pressing a kiss against my cheek each. Once they left the room, I could feel myself getting more and more nervous. I paced around the room, counting down the seconds.

"Can you stop pacing?" Gabby rolled her eyes at me. I sent her a dirty look in reply. "Seriously, you'll wear out the carpet."

"I'll remind you of this when you marry young Nicholas." I said, pointing to her. She whispered something in Sophie's ear and then she ran over.

"Momma." She tugged on my hand. I bent down and picked her up, propping her on my hip. "Dadda loves you." She looked over at Gabby, who gave her a thumbs up. The 2 year old placed a kiss against my cheek, before wiggling. I placed her on the floor, feeling my eyes water.

"No!" Danielle shouted, making me look at her, panicking. "No crying." She pointed her finger at me. I gritted my teeth, stopping myself from crying.

"You can't say anything. You sobbed all day during your wedding." I pointed out. Danielle laughed, standing up. She stood next to me, a 1year old Alena playing with her curly hair.

"And look where that got me. I was so stressed all day. Even after I was married. Chill. Joe loves you and has been waiting to marry you since the day you told him you were expecting her." I smiled at Danielle, giving her hand a squeeze. "Something always goes wrong at a wedding, it's inevitable. Just accept it. You're marrying the love of your life. That's the most important part of this day."

"Thank you." I whispered, pressing a kiss against her cheek.

"Al." Alena said, tapping her fingers against her cheek. I rolled my eyes at my niece, pressing a kiss against her cheek too. "Ta."

"You're welcome gorgeous." I flashed my teeth at her. I felt a tugging at my hand and I looked down at Sophie.

"Momma." She stated, wiggling around. I knew the signs of what was about to happen. "Need a wee."

"Dad!" I called him. He turned around to smile at me. "Can you take Soph to the toilet please?" He grabbed her hand, taking her to the bathroom. I sat down, sighing softly. "Of course she needed a wee like 2 minutes before we need to go."

"And least she didn't need to go during the ceremony." Gabby pointed out. I nodded my head. "She could have wet herself during it. Then it would be awkward."

"You're okay to take her?" I asked. The boys were going to be already at the bottom of the aisle and my four bridesmaid would walk down it before me and my dad.

"She'll be fine once she sees Joe the other end." Gabby reassured me. "The hardest part is going to be keeping her still."

"If she is being fidgety, give her to my mom or Denise." I replied, patting my foot against the floor. Sophie ran back in, shouting about how she had done a wee. I pulled her over, untucking her dress from her underwear.

"We are ready for you." Lily smiled before talking into her headset. I breathed heavily before standing up. My dad offered his arm out to me, a small smile on his face.

"Into battle we go." I chuckled at him, before my bridesmaid left the room. We followed, my eyes constantly keeping an eye on them. We got to the giant double doors of the venue where my future awaited.

"Sophie, give mommy a hug." Gabby said. Sophie leant over, wrapping her arms around my neck. I pressed a kiss against her cheek before Danielle and Alena hugged me.

"Good luck." She whispered. I pressed a kiss against both their cheeks before hugging Gabby.

"Go in there and make him fall in love all over again." She whispered as she hugged me. I winked at her before my dad dragged me away from the doors. I blew the four of them a kiss before watching them walk in. I heard the scuffing of chairs and the sound of music. I smiled to myself as the doors shut again. Me and my dad moved to in front of the door.

"I can't believe my little girl is about to get married." Lily moved slightly away to me and my dad could talk. "Joe is so good to you. I couldn't imagine a man better suited for my little girl." I bit my lip, so that I tried not to cry. "He looks after you so well and is a great dad to Sophie." I let a tear roll down my cheek, not being able to stop them. "But remember I'm still your number one man in your life." I laughed, wiping away the tears. "And if he ever breaks your heart, I'll break his neck." I burst into laughter. Lily patted my shoulder, grinning at the both of us.

"It's time." She said. I took a deep breath, before smiling at my dad.

"Battle time." I told him. He nodded his head, before pulling down my veil. "Let's go." He held his arm out to me. I slid mine through his.

"Let's get rid of you for good." I nudged hips with my dad. The doors opened and I grinned. I could see Joe staring at me, a massive grin plastered on his face. My dad turned to me, smiling softly. "Let's go."

We took the first step into the room. I could everyone's eyes on me but I didn't care. All I could see was Joe staring at me. I could see his lip wobble as he tried to hold it together. I could hear the occasionally sniff, knowing that it was mostly coming from my mom and Denise. As I got about half way down the aisle, Joe decided to walk towards me. He looked perfect in his black suit. I could feel my dad's eyes on me but I didn't take my eyes off Joe.

"Hi." I whispered, as Joe stood in front of me. His eyes held unshed tears, which I knew would come later. The three of us stood on the platform in front of the pastor's stand. We had chosen Paul to do the ceremony for it.

"You look..." Joe stopped, unable to say anything. I grinned at him. "Beautiful. Perfect." I looked at my dad who stared at Joe.

"You look after her, Joe." My dad warned him. Joe nodded his head before shaking my dad's hand.

"I'll try my very best." Joe replied, smiling at my dad. He pressed a kiss against my cheek before handing my hand to Joe. I turned to him, smiling like I never had before. "It's not too late to back out now." Joe warned me, a perfect smile on his face.

"I think it was too late when I had her." We both looked over at Sophie, who sat happily on Gabby's lap. "Now, let's get married."

* * *

"It's my pleasure to welcome, for the first time ever, Mr and Mrs Jonas." I grinned at Joe, who was just staring at me.

"That's never going to get old." I whispered as the doors few open, revealing both our family and friends. They all cheered and clapped as Joe led me into the ballroom. I grinned and waved at them, the feeling of my wedding ring felt like a weird weight on my finger.

"Mrs Jonas." Joe whispered as he pulled my chair out for me. I winked at him as I sat down. Sophie ran from Gabby and climbed onto my lap, smiling at me. Joe sat down next to me, running his hand across her hair. Everybody sat down and started to chat. "Don't you think mommy looks pretty, Soph?" Joe said, smiling at me.

"Yes." She replied, leaning up and pressing a kiss against my cheek. "Pretty mommy."

"What about daddy Soph?" I asked, pressing a kiss against her head.

"Daddy pretty." I burst into laughter at our daughter. Joe grabbed Sophie out of my lap, placing her in his. "Thirsty daddy." She tugged on his tie, looking up at him. Joe shared a look with me, sighing softly.

"My mom has her bag." I told Joe, looking at my mom who sat on the table nearest to our table on the platform. "Mom." I called her. She turned around to look at me, smiling softly. "Sophie's bag?" I asked. She grabbed it from under the table, walking over to us. I smiled at her as I took the bag off her.

"God, everything was so perfect." My mom said as I rifled through Sophie's bag. "And the both of you two looked lovely."

"Thanks." Joe smiled at my mom, glancing at me. I winked at him as I pulled Sophie's sippy cup out of her bag. I handed it to her before handing the bag back to my mom.

"I'll let you get back to each other." My mom winked at me before walking off. I narrowed my eyebrows at Joe, who was holding his stomach, laughing.

"What was she trying to imply?" I asked, watching Sophie as she run off with her cup. I watched as Gabby leant back on her chair, getting out of the conversation with Nick to stop Sophie. She hauled her onto her lap, leaving the high hair empty. I turned to look at Joe, who had stopped laughing at my mom's inappropriate comment and was just staring at me. "What?" I asked, grabbing hold of my dress to turn in my chair.

"I never thought this day would come." My eyebrows knitted together as I stared, confused at Joe. "The day you would become Mrs Jonas." I grinned at my new name, not used to it. "Everything we have been through. The first breakup, all those years ago. Then you coming back and getting pregnant. The engagement and Sophie." We both glanced at our daughter, who was pressed up against Nick's shoulder, looking rather tired. "And all the wedding planning. I thought that was never going to end. The constant decisions, colours, flowers, cake-"

"Get to the point Joe." I laughed, brushing the hair out of my eyes.

"I just never thought this day would come. I never thought I'd be marrying you." I smiled at Joe, leaning forwards pressing a small kiss against his lips. Everyone cheered, making me blush furiously. The loudest cheers coming from the table that contained the band. I pressed my face against Joe's cheek, sighing. "I've got a beautiful wife." Joe started to say. I moved away from him, smiling as he spoke. "A wonderful daughter." We both looked over at Sophie, who was whispering something into her Uncle Nick's ear. "And a lifetime of marriage. I am a very happy man."

"I have a bloody gorgeous husband." Joe winked at me, making me roll my eyes. "A perfect daughter and the rest of my life with the both of them. I'm a lucky woman."

"You'll be a very lucky woman tonight." Joe growled, leaning forward to speak in my ear. "Your mom and dad has Sophie tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah." I croaked, feeling a little hot under the dress. "For tonight."

"Good." He whispered, pressing a kiss against my jawline. I could have melted in his hold. "Don't wear yourself out too much with the dancing. I'm planning on doing that later."

"Jesus Joe." I smacked my hand against his chest. "Don't go saying stuff like that in a room full of our friends and family."

"Nobody is looking." We both glanced around, everyone was drinking and having their own conversation. "Anyway, they all know what we are going to be doing when we get to our room upstairs."

"Can I interrupt this conversation about the amount of sex you two are going to have tonight?" Our wedding planner said, appearing out of nowhere. "Or do you want to carry on?"

"I think we are done." I replied, feeling myself starting to blush again. "What's up?"

"Your first dance." She replied, staring at us. "Are you planning on doing it?"

"Well, it's planned. You're the wedding planner. You planned the first dance." Joe replied, with a stupid grin on his face. I rolled my eyes, grabbing the glass of champagne in front of me. I sipped it whilst watching Joe and Lily stare it each other.

"Just get hold of your wife and make her dance. Before she gets too drunk." I stopped drinking, staring at the both of them. I put the drink down and looked at Joe who was smiling at me. "I'll get the DJ to announce it to everyone and then you two can get up."

"God, she is bossy." Joe complained as Lily walked away. I grinned at him, holding his hand.

"It's her job, babe." I replied, making him roll his eyes. "Are you ready to dance in front of everyone?"

"I am a wonderful dancer." Joe smirked as he grabbed his glass of champagne. I rolled my eyes as he stared at me, sipping his drink.

"Please could we have Mr and Mrs Jonas on the dance floor for their first dance as a married couple." The DJ called. I could feel everyone's eyes on us as Joe clambered off the chair and held his hand out to me.

"Ready Mrs Jonas?" He asked, wiggling his fingers. I grinned at him, grabbing his hand. I allowed him to pull me from the table and onto the floor. He pressed a kiss against my lips as Christina Perri's A Thousand Years played. Everyone gathered around us as Joe pulled me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer by my hips.

"I'm so happy." I whispered as I rested my cheeks against his. "With you."

"I'm glad." He chuckled, giving my hip a squeeze.

"Joe." I whined as he continued to laugh. "I was trying to be serious and cute."

"You're always cute." He replied, pressing a kiss against my cheek. "But I like it when you tell me how much you love me."

"I do. And that's why we are here." I replied, smiling. I could see the flashing of cameras, but I ignored them ad concentrated on Joe. "After all this time, everything we've been through and this is where we have ended up."

"Married with a 2 year old." Joe replied, chuckling softly. I watched over Joe's shoulder as everyone joined us in the dance. I smiled at Gabby who snuggled up against Nick's neck. I felt a body run into my legs, two arms wrapping around them. We both looked down to see Sophie grinning up at us. "Hello baby." Joe said as I picked her up. I held her against my hip, wrapping my spare arm back around Joe's neck. He wrapped his arms around both me and Sophie, pulling us closer.

"Someone is tired." I whispered as Sophie rested her head in the crook my my neck. Joe pressed a kiss against the back of her head, smiling. "We couldn't even have our first dance without her."

"We better get used to it." Joe laughed as we swayed to the music. "She's going to be there for every moment from now on."

"Good." I replied, grinning at Joe. "I couldn't imagine my life without you and her." I glanced away from Joe to look at our daughter, whose eyes were fluttering open and closed.

"I couldn't imagine a day without either of you." Joe whispered, pressing his forehead against mine. The song was coming to an end and we were slowing down. "I never want to be away from either of you." I pressed a kiss against his lips. I could hear everyone clapping but I ignored them. "Except our honeymoon. But I don't expect to be away from you for one second." He growled to me. I started to giggle at Joe, who looked surprised. I rested my chin against his shoulder, gigging against it. He wrapped his arms around Sophie, taking her out of my arms.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he took a couple of steps back, holding Sophie against his chest. I pouted softly, feeling the warmth of their bodies go.

"Song's over Al." He replied, smiling softly at me. "Time for your father/daughter dance. I've got my daughter; you just need to find your dad." I smiled at Joe who walked away from me, swaying Sophie to the sound of the song. I glanced around to see my dad walking towards me.

"Hi." I smiled as he took hold of me. I slipped my hand through his, my other pressed against his shoulder.

"Aleah Jonas." He replied as we started to move to the music. "I knew this day would come. The day you married Joe."

"I don't know how you knew." I grinned cheekily at him. "I had no idea."

"I'm your father, Allie." He replied, winking at me. "I knew the second Joe laid his eyes on you that you'd marry him."

"So you knew almost 6 years ago, when Joe first saw me across the restaurant that I'd marry him? Even though you weren't even there?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Well, no." I laughed, throwing my head back. "But when he came around to take you on the first date, I saw it then. He had fallen in love with so fast. I knew that he was the one for you." I smiled softly at my dad and we both looked over at Joe, who was dancing with an almost asleep Sophie. "Although, I didn't expect you to split up, then sleep together, and then leave. And then have a baby and then get married."

"I don't think any of us did." I said, laughing to myself.

"But I knew you'd marry him. And look where we are, Mrs Jonas." My dad grinned at me.

"God, that sounds odd. I don't think I can get used to it yet." I scratched my neck awkwardly. "But I guess it's my name now."

"Forever." My dad joked. I smacked my hand against his shoulder. "You could have been Aleah May James-Jonas."

"That's a tongue twister if I have ever heard one." I said, smiling. "It's nice to have the same last name as Sophie and Joe. I feel like we are a proper family now."

"You always will be a family, whether you share a last name or not." My dad replied, narrowing his eyebrows.

"No, but you know what I mean." I replied, rolling my eyes. "I bet you'd feel left out if me and Mom had a different name to you." My dad thought about it for a few seconds, before nodding his head.

"Good point." He replied, chuckling. We danced with each other for a few moments in the silence, listening to the music. "So." My dad started as he looked around the room. I looked up at him, waiting for him to carry on. "When am I getting my next grandchild?"

"Wow, dad!" I replied, shocked. I just stared at him whilst we moved to the music. "I expected that from mom, but not you!"

"Hey!" He replied, laughing to himself. I rolled my eyes at him. I knew they expected more grandchildren, but I didn't expect to be asked at my wedding. "Me and your mother aren't getting any younger." I rolled my eyes. My parents had barely hit 50, so I had no idea what my dad was talking about. "And Sophie is nearly three-"

"She only turned two 2 months ago!" I cut him off.

"And she'll be starting school soon. And it's not like we will be getting one from your brother any time soon?" We both glanced over at my brother, who was dancing with our mom. "So, going back to my question, when are we getting another grandchild?" He raised his eyebrows up at me. I rolled my eyes in return, sighing softly.

"Joe has wanted another for a while now." I had no idea why I was telling my dad all of this. "About a year and a bit now. But I made him wait; I wasn't ready to have another so close to Sophie. If I got pregnant when Joe wanted another, Sophie would have been barely two. I don't think I could handle two children who were under the age of three." I admitted. Joe knew all of what I was saying to my dad, so I didn't feel like I was keeping anything from him.

"You and your brother are three years apart." My dad pointed out with a nod of the head.

"So are Joe and Nick. And Joe and Kevin." I replied. "I thought that a three year gap was good. But obviously Joe wanted one before. So we decided on Sophie's first birthday that we would try properly after the wedding."

"So I'll have another grandchild on the way by the end of the year?" My dad winked at me. I rolled my eyes, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"Yeah sure dad." I replied, sarcastically.

"And can you try and make it a boy this time? Sophie isn't that interested in football."

* * *

"She looks done in." Gabby laughed. I looked down at the little girl who sat in my lap, her head resting against my shoulder. "It was all that dancing."

"She really went for." I brushed her hair out of her face. Sophie had fallen asleep about 10 minutes ago on my lap, her hand wrapped around the material on my dress. "She had been falling asleep randomly anyway."

"It's been a long day." Gabby yawned, covering her mouth with her hand. "Sophie woke us up at 6am. It's now 1am." I nodded my head. Mostly everyone had gone back to their rooms in the hotel we were staying in. The only ones left were the Jonas group and my parents. Danielle was falling asleep against Kevin's shoulder, who was rocking Alena in her pushchair with his foot. Mine and Joe's parents were helping the staff tidy up whilst Joe and Nick were piling all the gifts we received into bags so we could take them back with us.

"I'm ready just to collapse and not wake up tomorrow." I said, making Gabby laugh. I looked at her, narrowing my eyebrows.

"It's your wedding night, you're not meant to just fall asleep." Gabby wiggled her eyebrows at me.

"The wedding night is normally for having sex with your partner for the first time, Gabby." I replied, blowing the hair out of my eyes. "Seeing as she is the living proof that me and Joe have already had sex."

"But it's going to be the best sex you've ever had." Gabby pouted.

"God, it sounds like you're more up for having sex with Joe than I am." Gabby burst into laughter, holding onto her stomach.

"Why does my girlfriend want to have sex with my brother?" I turned around to see Nick standing behind me, his hands on his hips.

"Because Allie doesn't." Gabby replied, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes, shifting Sophie in my lap. She grumbled but fell back to sleep.

"I never said that!" I replied, shaking my head. "I'm just tired."

"Well, we better be going then." Joe's voice made me jump. I turned my head to see him standing beside Nick. He had his suit jacket over his shoulder, his sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his tie sticking out of his top pocket. I grinned at him. My husband. "Give her to me." He nodded his head at Sophie. Me and Joe moved between us so Sophie was now in his arms. She woke up slightly and looked at Joe.

"Daddy." She whined, pressing her face into his neck. "No."

"Give Mommy a kiss." He whispered, pressing a kiss himself against her head. I stood up, trying not to rip my dress. I pressed a kiss against her cheek, making her open her eyes to look at me.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I whispered, brushing a hand against her cheek.

"Where you going?" She whispered, rubbing her eyes.

"You're going to stay with Grandma and Grandpa tonight." I told her. She pouted softly, before closing her eyes once more. "She is going to sleep well tonight." I said, moving away from Joe and Sophie. Joe winked at me before moving over to put Sophie in her pushchair. I sat down on the chair, brushing my dress down.

"Can you believe you're a married woman now?" Nick asked. He sat on the chair; Gabby sitting comfortably on his lap. "There is no going back."

"Why would I want to go back? Look at him." I turned to see Joe pressing a kiss against Sophie's forehead, before calling my dad over. "I am Mrs Joe Jonas and I love it."

"Well then, Mrs Joe Jonas, I think it's time for me to take you upstairs." Joe said from behind me. I turned to see him grinning at me.

"Let's go then, Mr Joe Jonas." I replied. He held his hand out to me and I slipped my hand into his. I dropped a kiss against Nick and Gabby's head, thanking them for today. "Let's say goodbye to everyone and then we can go upstairs." I winked at Joe before walking towards Kevin and Dani.

"Hey, we are going to head upstairs." Joe said to a sleepy Kevin and Danielle. They nodded their head, a yawn escaping out of Danielle's lips. We kissed the both of them before moving onto our parents.

"We will see you all tomorrow." I waved at them. They all pressed kisses to our cheeks and smiling at the both of us.

"It's been a great day, you two." Denise said, resting her hand against my cheek.

"Yeah." My mom agreed. "Beautiful."

"Thanks." We grinned at the both of them. "We will see you at breakfast." They waved goodbye to us before we walked out of the doors. Joe wrapped his arm around my shoulder, pulling me into him.

"I love you." Joe whispered in my ear. I grinned at him as he pressed a kiss against the side of my neck. "Mrs Jonas."

"God, I'm never going to get used to it." I replied, as he pressed the button for the elevator. "And I love you too." Joe pressed soft kisses against my neck, pulling me closer. I laughed, running my hand through his hair. The elevator doors opened and he wrapped his hand around my hips, pushing me into the elevator.

"Allie." He grunted, pressing his lips against mine. I smiled into the kiss, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away from my lips, moving down to my neck once more.

"Joe." I panted. "Can't you wait until we get upstairs?"

"I think I've waited long enough." He said, taking himself away from my neck. "I wanted you since I first saw you." The doors pinged open and Joe dragged me out of the elevator. "Where have you put the door card?"

"I put it in your jacket pocket." I pointed out. Joe held my hand and fished around in his pocket.

"Got it." He muttered, swiping the door and looking back at me. I raised my eyebrows, wondering what was taking so long. He launched his suit jacket into the room and turned back at me.

"What are you doing-" Before I could even finish my sentence, Joe wrapped his arms around my legs and waist and fireman carried me into the room. "God, this is so cheesy." I told him as he slammed the door with his foot. He pressed me against the wall that was beside the door. "Joe." I moaned as his lips connected with my neck. He still had hold of me and my dress. "Joe." I tried to get his attention again, but he was too interested with my neck. "I wanna-I wanna talk to you."

"Seriously? Now?" He asked, removing his head from my neck. His eyes were blown with arousal and his lips were getting red.

"It's important." I whispered, placing a kiss against his lips. He carried me over to the bed, putting me on it. He stood in front of me, his hands on his hips. "You know what we said, about after the wedding and trying for a baby?"

"Yeah?" He sounded really cautious. I sighed, running a hand through my hair.

"I've been thinking about it for the last couple of weeks and I knew that we were going to try anyway but-"

"If you're going to tell me that you don't want to try for another baby, this is the worst way of telling me." He narrowed his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes at him and his assumptions.

"Shut up." I replied, smiling at him. "What I'm trying to say is that I'm ready. I'm ready to have another baby. I want another baby-" I was cut off by Joe's body weight. I was pinned to the bed and Joe was straddling my hips. He was grinning at me as he held my hands above my head.

"Are you serious?!" He said, excitedly. I nodded my head, grinning in return.

"I stopped taking my birth control last week. I was waiting for tonight to tell you-" Once again, I was cut off. This time by Joe's lips. I grabbed his neck, making the kiss more passionate. He pulled away after a while, the both of us panting.

"Let's have a baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the chapter that I was most excited to write throughout the whole 2 stories except Sophie's birth :)
Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday's to you all!