First Time

Four.

"It seems to be very quiet in here, is everything okay?" Nick asked, sticking his head around the door. Me and Joe were now just sitting on the couch and Joe was spouting stupid names.

"Tricess." He said, laughing. I punched him in the arm. "Hey Nick. What do you think of Tricess Jonas?" We both turned to look at him.

"For a boy or a girl?" He replied, leaning in the doorway. I turned to look at Joe, waiting for an answer.

"Erm." Joe said, scratching the back of his head. "I don't know."

"So I'm guessing you two are okay?" He eyed us both sceptically. We both looked at each other and nodded our heads.

"C'mon uncle Nick. Gather everybody." Joe said.

"Oh and have you got any pineapple?" I asked, perking up. Nick narrowed his eyebrows. "Baby Jonas wants it." He rolled his eyes before walking into the kitchen.

"Pineapple?" Joe asked, as I stood up to stretch.

"It's what your baby wants, Joseph." I replied, pulling my t-shirt down. "I'll be back in a second, I need to pee." I walked out of the room, feeling like I was about to wet myself all of sudden.

"Allie." Kevin said. I stopped half way up the stairs, bouncing from one foot to the other, trying to stop myself from wetting myself. "Can we talk?"

"Can you wait a second?" I asked, looking at him. "I really have to pee." He screwed his nose up but nodded his head. I ran up the rest of the stairs and done my business. When I came out, Kevin was waiting for me. I went to sit on the top step, and Kevin sat down next to me.

"I'm sorry for shouting at you earlier." I nodded my head. "But I was thinking of Joe. I was angry for him."

"I totally understand." I replied, nodding my head. "I would have done the exact same thing if I was in your shoes."

"Good." Kevin smiled at me. "While we are here though, be careful with Joe, okay? He still loves you."

"I still love him, Kev. But right now, we don't need to get complicated with that thing. We have a baby on the way, it's not fair to get all tangled up with that." I told him.

"Okay." He nodded his head. "Let's get back in there before they think we have run off together." I burst into laughter, standing up and walking down the stairs together. We walked into the lounge where everyone went dead quiet.

"Alright?" Joe asked, turning to look at me. I nodded my head, sitting next to him and Gabby. I smiled at the both of them before spotting what was on the table. 

"Pineapple." I squealed, grabbing the plate. I started to eat it as everyone watched. "Look, I'm not fighting this. Baby Jonas wants pineapple, baby gets.  Baby wants chocolate covered pasta, baby gets." Everyone screwed up their noses.

"So when are you going to tell mum and dad?" Nick asked, looking at us from where he was sitting on the footstool. Kevin and Danielle were squashed on the armchair. "You were all thinking it." He muttered.

"As soon as possible really." I replied, looking at Joe who agreed. "From there, we are going to get a scan, just so we can get a due date and all that."

"And check if the baby has Joe's ugly looks." Nick said, making us all laugh. Joe tossed a cushion at his head, completely missing. "Don't throw things in my house."

"So when are you going to start looking at places to live?" Gabby asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know, soon probably. You two don't want me lurking around when I am massive."

"Why don't you move in with me?" Joe asked. I turned to look at him, my eyebrows raised in surprise. "No really. I have 3 rooms, one for each of us. It means that I can keep an eye on you both."

"Okay." I smiled at him. He smiled back but I could see Kevin giving me a sceptical look. "That's perfect actually."

"So that settles that. Both of you will come live with me." I sat back, suddenly feeling really sick. I didn't see why it was called morning sickness when it happened all day long.

"Al, are you okay?" Gabby asked, taking the plate of pineapple off me. "You've gone white as a sheet." I shook my head, bouncing off the couch and running upstairs, throwing up all the pineapple I had just eaten. "Seven." I heard Gabby yell up the stairs. I wanted to shout back, telling her it was weird to count how many times I have been sick but I couldn't as I was being sick.

"It's okay." I heard Joe say as he rubbed my back. "Get it all out." I finished and sat on the cold floor. "Are you okay?"

"No." I groaned, rubbing my forehead. Joe gave me some tissue roll and I wiped my mouth. "That was disgusting."  I threw the tissue in the toilet, flushing it. I got off the floor and grabbed my toothbrush, trying to get the taste of sick out of my mouth. Joe opened the window as I rested against the sink.

"Are you okay?" He asked, his eyes covered in panic.

"Joe, I'm fine." I replied, sending him a soft smile. "It's just natural, my body is changing to get comfortable with the baby."

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head. "Do you feel better? Do you need anything?" 

"Some water." I muttered, running my hand through my hair. "And some more pineapple."

"Our baby is going to be a pineapple if you keep eating it." He said, laughing. He held his hand out to me and I slid my fingers through his. He pulled me down the stairs and into the kitchen. He sat me down at the table before getting a bottle of water out the fridge. He gave it to me and sat down. "You can have food when you can keep that down." 

"I don't want pineapple anymore." I pouted. It was noticeable that my mood had changed.

"What do you want then?" Joe asked. I shrugged my shoulders, feeling tears gathering in my eyes. I didn't know why I was crying.

"I don't know." I cried. Joe laughed and I hit him in the chest. He laughed some more. "Don't laugh at me, the reason I'm in this situation is because of you." I grabbed my bottle of water and stormed into the lounge. I threw myself onto the couch next to Gabby. They all looked panicked as I wiped away the tears.

"Allie, are you okay?" Gabby asked as I felt my bottom lip quiver. I heard Joe walk in and he was still laughing. It made me angry that he was still laughing and it made me cry more.

"Go to hell Joe." I said to him. It made him laugh even more. I felt the side of the couch beside me dip and I knew he was sitting next to me. I rested my head against Gabby's shoulder.

"Allie, I'm sorry for laughing at you." He said, touching my arm. "I know it's hard for you at the moment, so you can eat whatever you want." I lifted my head off Gabby's arm and looked at Joe.

"Really?" I sniffed. He nodded his head, sending me a smile. "Even tomatoes?"

"Allie, you don't like tomatoes." Joe said, holding me wrists. I knew he could see the tears back in my eyes. "Okay, Nick, tomatoes." Both of them jumped up and ran into the kitchen.

"Are you feeling sad?" Gabby asked, smiling at me. I nodded my head, sniffing. "I think you need to lay off the pineapple, it's making you sick."

"I know but it tastes so good." I replied. I could see Kevin and Danielle trying not to laugh, so I flipped them off. "I want tomatoes now."

"Joe's getting them." She patted my arm. Joe and Nick walked into the lounge, Joe holding a plate.

"Joe you are a saint." I said as he sat down. He handed me the plate and I started to eat. Everyone watched me. "Sorry." I looked at Joe.

"For what?" He asked, turning his head to look at me.

"Being so grumpy." I muttered, eating another tomato. "I can't control it."

"I know, Al. It's fine, don't worry about it, okay?" I nodded my head. I finished the fruit and leant back against the couch. I could feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. I glanced up at the time; it read 6pm. I let out a soft yawn, covering my mouth. "Tired?" Joe asked.

"A little bit." I replied, yawning again.

"Do you want to go and get your stuff, Allie?" Joe asked, just as my eyes shut. "C'mon then." He poked me in the side and I opened my eyes. I climbed off the couch and led Joe back upstairs. He sat on the bed whilst I packed my bag. "So shall we tell mum and dad tomorrow?"

"We can do." I replied, tossing a pair of shoes into my suitcase. "Everyone else says they are coming, for support."

"Okay. How do we tell them?"

"Hi Denise and Paul, me and Joe are having a baby." I said, smiling at him. He gave me a sarcastic smile in return.

"Seriously Allie." He replied, playing with his fingers. "What do we say? They are going to be so disappointed aren't they?" I sat down on the bed next to him.

"No they aren't, Joe. Don't be so stupid, they love you and will support you, no matter what. They might be in shock slightly, but never, ever will they be disappointed in you. In any of you." I told him. He looked at me for a few second before biting his lip.

"Mm." He replied. I knew he was skeptical about it all.

"Joe, you are giving them their first grandchild, there is no way they will be disappointed." I grabbed hold of his hand, squeezing it softly. "We won't know until we go for it. So we need to tell them."

"Okay. Tomorrow, we tell mum and dad." I nodded my head. Joe lifted my hand to his lips, pressing a kiss against it.

"And then just think, in a few days, we will be able to see our baby, Joe." He brought our hands to my stomach, rubbing his thumb against it. "We get to see little baby Jonas for the first time and hear its little heartbeat. Just remember that."

"I can't wait to see it. Our little baby."

* * *

"So we will see you tomorrow for lunch?" Joe asked, holding his fist out to Kevin. He bumped it, Nick doing the same. Joe stood at the door, leaning on my suitcase.

"Yeah man, we will be there." Kevin said. I hugged all four of them before standing with Joe. "Let us know time and stuff." Joe nodded his head before glancing at his car.

"Ready?" He asked, looking down at me. I smiled at him and he picked up my suitcase. He threw it into the back of his 4x4 and I climbed my way into the passenger seat.

"Why have you got such a tall car Joe?" I asked as he slid into the drivers seat.

"Because I am a tall person, Allie." He whipped his phone out of his pocket, then the car told us his phone was connected. "I am going to ring mum now and tell her-"

"Joe, you can't tell her over the phone!" I squealed in protest. Joe looked at me funny whilst turning the engine on.

"If you let me finish, I was going to tell her about lunch tomorrow."

"Oh." I replied, sending Joe a cheeky smile. He shook his head, laughing. He fiddled with some buttons on the dashboard and we both heard the phone ringing.

"Don't say anything." I nodded my head. It would be hard enough explain it to their faces tomorrow, let alone on the phone. "Hey mom."  

"Good evening Joseph. How are you?"

"Good. Mom, tomorrow, everyone is coming over mine for lunch so I was wandering if you three would like to come." He smiled softly.

"That sounds wonderful, Joe." Denise said. You could hear the smile in her voice. "You sound happier."

"I feel happier." Joe glanced over at me and I could feel my cheeks going red. "See you tomorrow around 1?"

"Okay, see you tomorrow." With that, they both hung up. Joe looked over at me once more before keeping an eye on the road.

"When you're mom realises that this is the reason you are happy, she won't care. She will be so happy, both of them will. Just because you are happy."

"You make me happy." He said. I felt like crying. After all this time and everything I had done, I still made him happy. "Both of you. I'm glad you are here, and I'm glad that you told me."

"I wouldn't have had it any other way." I said, making him smile. "I never felt like I shouldn't have told you. It was always my plan to tell you, I just didn't know when. With a little help from some people, I flew over here and told you." We pulled up at Joe's and he grabbed my suitcase out the back of the car.

"Who helped you then?" Joe asked as he opened the front door. He put my suitcase at the bottom of the stairs and led me into the lounge. I fell on it dramatically.

"Mom and dad." I told him. 

"Your mom and dad? I thought they didn't like me." He said sitting next to me. I shook my head.

"They don't not like you. It was just hard for them to see me when you broke up with me." I admitted.

"So what happened when you found out you were pregnant?"

"It had been a while since I had my period, that was the main indicator. And my boobs hurt and I was gaining weight. I told my mum and she got me a test. I came up positive. I told my mom and we both cried. And then I told my dad and he went mental."

"Seriously?" Joe asked, his voice going up an octave. "What did he say?"

"He asked who was the dad, I said you. Then he went on a rant about how could the both of us be so careless and didn't he teach me about safe sex."

"You didn't explain we had a few drinks beforehand?"

"What? And tell my mom and dad that their grandchild was a combination of alcohol and love. They would be so pleased." Joe laughed, nodding his head in agreement. "Then I told him that I was serious about it and I was keeping it. He didn't speak to me for 2 days and when he did, he asked me if you knew. He said that if I didn't tell him, he would of."

"I'm glad you told me. If your dad told me, I think I would cry in pure fear. And panic, thinking he would beat me up." I laughed at Joe's dramatics.

"We decided that I would fly out here after the safe period. My dad paid for the flight."

"Wow." Joe said, smiling. "I never thought your dad would fight for me."

"You better thank him, otherwise I might not be here." I replied. "How do you think your parents are going to take it?"

"Probably the same way. My mom will cry, I know she will. My dad will make some comment about safe sex." I laughed. "But overall, I think they will be happy. I mean, I'm providing them their first grandchild, they can't be that upset."

"I thought that my mum would be devastated. But she just said that I was 23 and could do whatever I wanted to. And that was to have a baby." 

"I forgot you were still only 23. You're so young!" He pinched my cheek. I smacked him in the chest.

"You are 5 months older than me, Joe." I replied, smirking. "I'll be 24 in January."

"That's 3 months away! You are still a baby. A baby with a baby." He laughed.

"Shut up Joe." I replied, crossing my arms. "You still act like you are 8."

"Ouch." Joe replied, holding his heart. "That one hurt."

"Shut up and feed me."

"Seriously? That's what you are going to be like? I gave you a home, a bed--"

"I'm just getting you ready for when the baby comes." I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes but stood up anyway.

"Is pasta okay?" He asked, giving me a sarcastic smile. I nodded my head, climbing off the couch. I followed him into the kitchen and sat on one of the stools at the breakfast bar.

"So this tour." I asked, swinging my legs. "What's the deal with it?"

"What's the deal?" Joe snorted as he grabbed a saucepan. "You sound so stupid." I kicked him in the back. "Our baby is making you violent."

"Get used to it." I muttered. "Especially when I am massive."

"It's just around the country. Minimal flying, mostly driving. Most states." He told me. "Kinda like when you came on tour with us that time."

"Joe, that was like 4 years ago."

"Oh yeah." He said, pouring pasta into a pan. "Everyone is going, Gabby included. Kevin and Dani have their own tour bus, I was going to share with Nick and  Gabby. Mom, Dad and Frankie have their own. We are trying to hit hotels instead of sleeping in the bus, but we can't every time." I nodded my head. "Are you coming?"

"That I haven't thought about." I admitted. "For the first few months, I will be okay. But when I start to get big, I think we will have problems."

"When we finish, you will still have a good month to go."

"It isn't about the having the baby. I will have it in a parking lot as long as there is pain relief." Joe laughed as he kept an eye on our food. "But we have things to do, like its room and classes to go to. My mom and dad want to move to New York before the baby is born, I have to sort that out."

"We do a month of shows here and in New Jersey in January, things can be sorted out then." Joe said, giving me a hopeful look.

"I don't know Joe. Maybe it would be for the best if I stayed here while you go away."

"I don't want that." Joe pouted. "I don't want to be that far away from the both of you. I don't want to miss our baby's first kick or when you need a back massage. I don't want to miss any of it." Joe looked genuinely saddened by what I was saying. "The reason I asked you to move here with me is because I want to keep an eye on you both. Every morning I want to wake up to see how much baby Jonas has grown. I want to be there when you can't sleep because our baby keeping you awake and I want to be that first person to feel the first kick." I looked over at Joe. "I don't want to miss that."

"And I don't want you to miss that, Joe." I said, jumping off the stool. "I want to watch you as the three of you try and paint the nursery while us girls sit around drinking lemonade. I want you to be there when we buy the crib and all the tiny clothes that our baby will wear. I want you to be there to buy me food at 3am."

"I'm not doing that." Joe mumbled as I rested my hand on his upper arm.

"Yes you are." I replied, grinning at him. "I want you to be there through it all. But if this is the safer option, then we need to go for it. For our baby." I rubbed his arm softly and he looked really sad. I wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me, squeezing me gently.

"I waited 3 months to see you again." He whispered softly as he played with my hair. I could feel his heart beating faster and faster. "I'm not leaving you for another 5 months. I don't think I can do that." I gripped hold of the back of his t-shirt, trying my very hardest not to burst into tears.

"We will figure it out Joe, there has got to be a way around this."

* * *

I woke up in a daze, trying to work out where I was. Not because I was at Joe's, I knew that. Because the last thing I remembered was watching TV downstairs with Joe. I sat up and looked around. I was still in my clothes from yesterday, a habit I was getting into. I slipped into a pair of sweats and a new t-shirt before I started to walk downstairs. "Joe." I called.

"Kitchen." He replied. I made my way into the kitchen and saw Joe running around, cooking.

"You know I could get used to domestic Joe." I smirked. He glared at me from where he was making what looked like more pasta. "What happened last night?" I asked, scratching my head.

"We had dinner and started to watch a film. And about 20 minutes in, you fell asleep. I left you to sleep while I watched the end of the film. Then I took you upstairs." I nodded my head, a yawn slipping through my lips. "You can't still be tired, it's now 11:30am."

"Are you kidding?" I stared at Joe. He shook his head, pointing at the clock. It did indeed read 11:30am. I wiggled slightly, before looking at Joe. "I'm going to have a shower, if that's okay." Joe nodded his head, smiling at me. "Do you need any help?" I offered.

"I've got it all under control, Al." He replied, a fond smile on his lips. "Go and get ready, we have a big day ahead of us." He winked, making me groan. I patted his back softly before walking out the room. "How do you feel?" He shouted as I got to the staircase.

"Alright, not too sick." I replied. "But I'll let you know if it gets any worse." I heard him make a grunting noise in return, so I walked up the stairs.

After taking a long, warm shower, I slipped into a pair of jeans. I was happy that I didn't have to wear maternity clothes quite yet, but my jeans were a little snug. I topped it off with a red t-shirt and a pair of shoes. I towel dried my hair, leaving it to be naturally curly. I applied minimal makeup, not feeling up to it. I walked downstairs to see Joe in the lounge. "Hey, are you done already?" I asked, sitting next to him on the couch.

"It just has to be warmed up when everyone gets here." I glanced at the clock and it read 12:47pm. I let out a soft sigh, making Joe look at me. "We will be fine, Allie. Trust me."

"I do." I replied immediately. "But I'm just worried."

"Me too." He mused, running a Gand through his hair. "But no matter what happens now, with mom and dad, I am all in. Everything is in." I smiled at Joe who threw his arm around the back of the couch. I shifted so I was leaning against him, my back partially on his chest. He slipped his arm off the back of the couch and around my waist, his hand resting on my stomach. "Me, you and baby Jonas. That's all I need." He pressed a kiss against my temple, making me smile. We heard a knock on the door but we sat there for a few seconds. Whoever it was let themselves in and me and Joe jumped apart.

"Joe! Allie!" I heard the voice of Gabby shout through the house so me and Joe relaxed.

"We are in the lounge." I replied. She jumped into the lounge, smiling at the both of us. Nick, Kevin and Danielle followed her in, smiling like Gabby had done. "Hello." I waved at them.

"We thought we'd come earlier, for support." Kevin said, sitting on the couch.

"A whole 10 minutes Kev." Joe replied, laughing. "Thanks for coming you lot."

"Yeah, I'm glad you came, it's going to be hard enough anyway. But with you lot here, it might be easier." I grinned at all of them as they stood around.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Danielle asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm really tired but apart from that, I'm okay." I told her.

"She slept for nearly 14 hours, so she isn't tired, she just slept too much." Joe informed everyone. They looked shocked.

"I have a baby in me, it is taking my energy and my food and making me need to pee." I groaned. Joe patted my leg, trying not to laugh at me. "So if I want to sleep, I will. And speaking of peeing, off I go." I climbed off the couch and walked upstairs. I did my business and walked into my room. I picked up my phone and dialled the number of my mom. "Hello." I said when she answered.

"Allie." She almost cooed. I rolled my eyes at her voice. "How are you baby?"

"Fine mom. How are you and dad?"

"We are fine, just slowly packing up the house." I smiled, I couldn't wait until they moved here. "Did you tell Joseph?" I could hear my father shouting something in the background.

"Yes I did. He is so excited mom, it's actually wonderful." I grinned to myself. "I'm moving in with him, for now."

"Allie, that's great!" She almost shouting. It went quiet for a few seconds, only a soft mumble in the background. I knew that she was telling my dad. "Are you going to get back together?"

"Right now, we aren't thinking about that. It's all about the baby and telling everyone." I informed her. I could hear noises downstairs and I knew that Denise, Paul and Frankie had arrived. "Look, mom, I've got to go. We are about to have lunch and tell Denise and Paul. So I'll call you in a couple of days, okay? Tell dad I love him."

"Okay." We said our goodbyes and I took a deep breath. It was time. I heard a knocking on the door and I pulled it open. Nick stood on the other side, smiling softly at me.

"Joe sent me up, he wanted me to get you." I nodded my head, brushing myself down. "You look wonderful, let's go." I rolled my eyes but followed him out of the room. I slipped my phone into my pocket as we walked down the stairs. "Joe loves you, we love you. Go and tell my parents that they are expecting their first grandchild." I kissed his cheek and he walked into the room first. I took a deep breath before walking in. Everyone stared at me and I could feel my heart beating in my mouth.

"Allie." Denise sweated across the room, engulfing me into a hug. She let me go just to have Paul hug me. "What are doing here?" I looked over at Joe, who was sitting on the couch, panic all over his face.

"Let's sit down shall we?" I offered. They looked at me sceptically. I went and sat next to Joe and Nick and Gabby squeezed onto the couch with us.  Denise and Paul sat on other couch, Danielle and Kevin on the love seat and Frankie sat on the floor. I suddenly felt intimidated. Even though I knew this family like they were my own, I felt like I was all by myself.

"Are you two back together?" Paul asked. I glanced up at Joe, who was looking down at me.

"No." Joe said, shaking his head. I felt him take a deep breath before he opened his mouth again. "Allie's pregnant." It all went silent. I could hear Joe's heartbeat and his breathing got heavily.

"Guys, can you leave us alone?" Denise said, looking at her other children.

"Let's go and sit in the garden." Kevin offered. Everyone got up and I saw Frankie giving both me and Joe a massive grin before he left.

"You're pregnant?" Paul asked once the door had been shut. I nodded my head. "Are you keeping it?"

"Of course." Joe sounded slightly outraged. I patted his knee and he took a breath of air. "Yes, the both of us have spoken about it and made a decision. We are having this baby."

"Okay." Paul said, nodding his head. "How far along are you?"

"12 weeks, give or take. I haven't been for a scan to confirm it. I'm just working out from when we slept together." I informed them. Paul nodded his head once more. It went silent and I could feel Joe start to panic while he sat next to me. "I know I left on really bad terms, I understand if you are pissed at me. But I'm trying to make it up to Joe, to all of you. But don't be angry at Joe or our baby. It's all on me and for the rest of my life, I will be sorry."

"Allie." Denise said, almost like when my mom said it on the phone earlier. "You're pregnant. You are having a baby." I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from crying. "We love you both, even if you two are so confusing for us. And we will love this baby too." I couldn't control it, I just burst into tears. I could hear Joe laughing softly beside me. Denise climbed off her couch to wrap her arms around me. "Every child is a miracle."

"I guess a congratulations is in order." Paul said. I looked up from Denise's shoulder to where Paul sat. A massive smile graced his face, a similar one on Joe's and Denise's. I couldn't help but copy it. "You're going to be a father, son." Both Joe and Paul jumped up to hug each other.

"And you two are going to be grandparents." I said, sniffing. I managed to set Denise off crying, which then set me off again.

"God, you two." Joe said as Denise hugged him. I hugged the grandfather-to-be, attempting to stop the tears. We sat back on the couch, Joe wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I rested my hand on his knee, smiling at him.

"Do your brothers know?" Denise asked Joe. He nodded his head.

"You told Nick 2 days ago and me and Kevin yesterday. Not together though."

"How did they take it?"

"They were happy for us really. I think they are pretty excited." Joe smiled.

"Are you excited?" Denise asked, grinning.

"I am, I think Allie is more worried about throwing up." I punched Joe in the gut lightly. 

"Have you been throwing up a lot then?" I shook my head.

"7 times apparently, Gabby was counting. I've just felt sick and can't stop peeing."

"What's going to happen now?" Paul asked, the manager side of him coming out.

"Allie has moved in here." Joe said. "It's easier and cheaper for her. And it means that I can keep an eye on the both if anything happens."

"Okay. That makes sense." Denise nodded her head. "What about tour, Joe?"

"We haven't decided yet. I want Allie to come with us, we have the room. I want to make sure everything is okay for those 4 months we are away."

"But." I interrupted. "I don't know if I can go. I have things to do here. Like getting stuff for the baby, my parents are moving over here. And I will have appointments as well."

"We are going to wait until after the scan to make a decision." Joe said. I turned to him and nodded my head. "We are going to see if we can do it this week or next. It's only Tuesday and the hospital may have a cancellation we can have." Joe really had thought it through.

"What about the public? What do we tell them?" Paul asked, leaving me and Joe speechless.

"I don't...I didn't even think about that." Joe stuttered.

"That doesn't matter now Joe." Denise brushed her hand through the air. "As long as they don't find out."

"The only people who know are the parents and the siblings." I said. They nodded their head.

"You are going to make wonderful parents." Paul said, making me and Joe smile. I turned to look at him, a glint in his eye.

"You know what, I think we are going to be just fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go :")
Comment if you can!
Next chapter: Having the first scan.