First Time

Seven.

"15 weeks." Joe whispered, brushing a piece of hair out of my eyes. "Just another 25 to go." I laughed tiredly before sitting up. For some unknown reason, the last few days, me and Joe had been sharing a bed, his bed. It made us both feel comfortable and I was having bad dreams due to the hormone unbalance.

"We should get ready." I said, yawning. It was the start of November, the first day of tour. "It's 3am." We had to be on a flight to Chicago at 6am and Paul wanted us to get to the airport in plenty of time. I climbed out of the nice warm bed and poked Joe in the back. "Get up, you have 10 minutes to get ready, otherwise Nick will kill us." I walked out of his room and into my own. I slipped my clothes on, pairing my comfy clothes with another one of Joe's hoodies. I tied my hair up, not bothering with making it neat. I walked into the bathroom, doing what I needed to do before going into Joe's room. "Get up."

"No." He replied, rolling onto his back, trying not to smile.

"Joseph Adam Jonas." I said, hitting him with a pillow. He laughed, sitting up. "If you brother moans at me, I'm going to kill you."

"Okay fine." He muttered, sitting up. He rubbed his eyes in a cute way before looking at me.

"I'm going to take my suitcase downstairs and grab something to eat, you've got 5 minutes."

"I'll take your suitcase downstairs. I don't want you carrying anything heavy." Joe said, climbing out of bed just in his boxers. How he wasn't cold, I had no idea. "Go and check if you have left anything. Is all the books packed?"

"All of them apart from one." I said as Joe pulled on his clothes in a rush. "That one is coming with me on the plane."

"Okay." Joe said, falling over as he pulled his socks on. He rolled his suitcase into the hallway, moving into my room to grab mine. They were only small suitcases, packed in with what we needed to today and tonight before we got our cases of clothes. I grabbed mine and Joe's carry on before walking downstairs. It was still dark out so I switched the lights on.

"How long are we going to be on this flight for?" I asked, watching into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of pineapple juice, one of the only things left in the fridge. We had to clear everything out, seeing as we were leaving for 2 months.

"About 2 and a half hours." Joe said, taking the drink off me and sipping it. I grabbed a muffin and started to eat that. Joe rolled his eyes at me. "That's healthy Allie." He said sarcastically.

"Bite me Joe." I replied, giving him a grin. I took another bite of the muffin, making him laugh. "When's Nicholas going to be here?" A yawn escaped from my lips.

"Like 5 minutes." Joe said, standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, and I leant back against his chest.

"It won't be too long before this gets harder." I muttered, feeling Joe's chest move as he laughed. "There will be a little person getting in the way."

"That's fine." Joe mumbled in reply. I knew he was tired too, so I took it easy with him. "Not long after that, we will have a little person to hold."

"Mmm." I replied, covering Joe's hands that rested on my stomach with my own. "Our appointment is December 3rd?"

"Yeah. We fly back the night before and then come back here. And then we go to our appointment, which is at 9am and then we fly to Boston at 12." I sighed and nodded my head. "That's going to be a longer day than any other, more than today."

"At least we will know the sex of our baby." Joe made a noise of agreement. We went silent, only hearing each others breathing. I felt comfortable in Joe's arms, so much that I was nearly falling asleep.

"You ready guys?" Nick's voice made me alert from our sleepy cuddle. He walked into the kitchen, a sleepy Gabby in tow.

"So this is what 3am looks like?" She said, yawning, which then set me off. 

"God you two are going to be useless today." Joe said, unwrapping his arms from me. Both Joe and Nick went to put our bags in the back of Nick's car. Me and Gabby made our way outside, me carrying our on board bags. "Why did you pick those up?"

"They aren't that heavy, I can carry them." I tossed both bags into the back of Nick's car. As Joe went to lock up the rest of the house, I climbed into the back of the car.

"You and Joe looked cosy." Gabby said, climbing into the front seat. I watched as Joe trudged down the path.

"I have a lot to tell you." I muttered. Her eyes widened in shock as Nick and Joe climbed into the car. "Why are you driving your car to the airport? How are you going to get it back?" I asked Nick as he started to drive down the road.

"A buddy of mine is meeting us at the airport and taking it home for me." He said. I couldn't tell if it was because I was tired or pregnant, but I couldn't make sense of what he was saying. I shook my head, not bothering asking about what Nick had said.

"What are we doing for Kevin's birthday?" Joe asked, stretching his body across the car. I shifted my belt, it digging me in the stomach. "It's in like 4 days."

"We are going out for dinner as a group." Nick replied. It was clear that me and Gabby weren't up for talking. The boys were used to it, but we weren't. "What have you brought him?"

"The shoes he wanted." Joe replied. It was true, we had to go out and buy them for him once Danielle managed to get the information out of him. "What about you?"

"A stack of new customised picks. I have to admit they are pretty cool." Nick said. As they started to talk about tour, I felt myself falling asleep.

"Allie." I felt a warm hand on my arm. I opened my eyes to see Joe staring at me. "Hey babe. We've got to go. There is a cue of photographers waiting." I nodded my head and climbed out the car, joining Nick and Allie as he pulled the suitcases out. Joe handed me my carry on and I threw it over my shoulder, grabbing the handle of my suitcase. Nick spoke to someone and gave over the keys. That person drove off and we started to walk towards the entrance.

"Why would they want to be awake this early?" I muttered as Joe put a hand on my back, helping me through. I put my other arm, the one that wasn't dragging my suitcase, across my stomach as I ignored the comments being shouted. As we walked into the entrance and away from the cameras, I noticed that Gabby and Nick had walked through them all holding hands. "Are you two letting everyone know now?" I asked as security walked us through.

"We are just leaving it." Gabby said as we checked in. Nick and Joe sorted out our suitcases and passports. "We aren't confirming it, or denying it."

"You've been seen a few times out together right?"

"Yeah but we have been doing the whole stay away from me thing." She laughed to herself. "It's nice to finally hold his hand out."

"That is so cheesy." I replied, laughing quite loudly. Both Joe and Nick turned to us and rolled their eyes.

"So what about you and Joe then?" She asked, nudging me with her elbow.

"I'll have to tell you later, I'm pretty sure Danielle will want to hear it too." I said as we were handed our passports and tickets. I shoved them both in my bag and smiled at Joe. "Done?" I asked.

"Yes, we just have to get through security and then they will take us to our plane." Joe said, throwing his arm around my shoulders. I wrapped my arm around his back, gripping to his t-shirt.

"Will there be food on the plane?" I asked hopefully. Nick, who was ahead of us, keeping tight grip onto Gabby's hand, laughed really loudly. "What?"

"You and food, Allie. I didn't know someone so little could eat so much." He said, making Joe laugh.

"I'm eating for two, so I'm allowed to eat as much as a like." I replied, grinning at him. We walked through security, all of us getting through easily. We walked through the shops, browsing as security followed the four of us.

"Hi." A group of girls stopped in front of us. I heard security step forwards but both Joe and Nick held their hands up and subtly pushed me and Gabby behind them. "You're Joe and Nick Jonas." One of the girls said. The other giggled to herself.

"Hi, how are you?" Nick asked, giving a weak smile. I knew they were tired and really wasn't up to fan encounters.

"Starbucks?" Gabby offered, making me smile. I touched Joe's arm, making him look at me.

"We are going to Starbucks. See you there." He nodded his head, turning back to the two girls. Me and Gabby walked into the shop, seeing that there was no line. "I'll have two caramel fraps please?" Gabby looked at me.

"I didn't want that." She pouted. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I didn't order it for you idiot." I replied. She stuck her tongue out at me, ordering what she wanted. Joe and Nick walked in, looking pretty put out.

"It's too early for this." Joe muttered, sitting at one of the tables. "It's 4am. It's not like we aren't going to have every day like this."

"Suck it up, Joe." Nick said, sitting opposite him, resting his head against his hand. "It's going to be like this every day and some more in the evening when we are playing."

"I'm staying on the bus for the next 4 months." I muttered as I was handed two cold coffees. I handed one to Joe, who smiled at me.

"For that, I will let you stay on the bus for those months." He replied, taking a sip out of it. I smiled back at him.

"Mr Jonas." Security stuck their head into the shop. Both Joe and Nick replied, making me and Gabby laugh softly. "We have had a call from your security, they are going to come and get you." Joe nodded his head and thanked them. They walked out, leaving us inside.

"I guess that means everyone else is here then." Nick said, yawning. It then made me yawn. "Here's Jeff." Nick stood up as Jeff, head of security for the Jonas brothers, walked in.

"You guys ready?" He asked. We all stood up, grabbing our drinks and bags. We followed him out, Joe gripping my hand. We followed him all the way to the plane, which he then led us onto.

"Morning." Kevin said from where he sat with Danielle, the two of them squashed on one seat in front of us.

"It's too early for your cheeriness, Kevin." I muttered, putting my bag onto a chair, claiming it. Joe put his down on the seat next to mine, smiling at me.

"You are going to be a wonder today." Kevin muttered, sarcastically. I rolled my eyes at him, sitting in the seat. I curled up in it, tucking my legs under my body. I dumped my bag on the floor, taking a sip of my iced coffee.

"Allie is 15 weeks today." Joe said, talking to everyone. Denise turned from her seat in-between a sleeping Frankie and Paul. Gabby and Nick sat in the two seats next to us.

"Are you?" She cooed, making me give her a tired smile. "Another 25 to go."

"I know." I said, laughing softly. "It's crazy, it's gone so quickly. Let's hope the rest does."

"It won't be too long before you find out what you are having." I grinned at her.

"5 weeks. I can't wait." I replied. "It means that we can start going shopping for it."

"And we can paint the nursery." Joe said, from where he was standing with Kevin.

"We." I laughed, shaking my head at him. "You," I pointed at him, Kevin and Nick. "Are painting the nursery. We," I pointed at me, Danielle and Gabby. "Will supervise."

"Oh really?" Joe asked, arching his eyebrows. "And what will you do while we are painting?"

"I'm not allowed to be near the paint fumes Joe." I replied, taking another sip of my drink. "So while you are painting and building the furniture, I might sit down and have a drink." Joe pouted and walked over, sitting in the seat next to me.

"Hold on." Kevin said, popping his head over the back of the chair. Nick looked over at us too, interested. "How did me and Nicholas get involved in this?"

"Because you love your niece or nephew and want to do anything for it." I grinned at him, making him roll his eyes.

"Well yeah." He said, making me laugh. "But how did we get involved?"

"Because I can't do it all on my own." Joe pouted. "When are we going to do it then? It's a bit risky after we come back off tour. What if Allie goes into labour before it's done?"

"Then we will do it in January." I offered. "Well, you will. If you do it during the time you do the shows, you will have some time off, won't you?"

"I think we have 3 weeks off. Like Christmas and new year. And then we start back up on the 13th of January. Them shows are only in New York or Jersey." Kevin said.

"Oh." I said, sitting up. "We will be home for my birthday."

"Your birthday is the 3rd?" I nodded my head.

"During the times you are doing shows, I can help my parents move in." I replied, making Joe pull a face. "What's that face for?"

"You'll be 6 months by then." I nodded my head. "You're going to be pretty big. I don't want you to be lugging boxes around." I rolled my eyes at him.

"I think I will be fine." I got up to throw my empty drink in the bin. I stood in front of him, with my hands on my hips.

"Look at our baby growing." He said, putting his hands either side of my stomach. I laughed. Over the last 2 weeks, my stomach had become very noticeable. I couldn't wear my normal clothes anymore and made Danielle and Gabby come shopping with me more than once.

"Denise." I said, getting her attention. She looked over at me and Joe, who were still in the same position and a grin automatically covered her face. "When did you feel these kick for the first time?"

"With Kevin, it was about 19 weeks. And then from then on, I felt them earlier. I knew what I was feeling for." I nodded my head, smiling. "The first time, it feels like butterflies. Or fish swimming in your tummy."

"When did dad feel it?" Joe asked, running his thumb across my stomach.

"I was about 22 weeks when Kevin really kicked so much that it was felt on the outside."

"Oh man." Joe said, smiling at me. "I have to wait weeks after you felt it kick for me too. That sucks."

"I mean if you could have the baby instead, Joe, I would be happy." I gave Joe a cheeky grin, which made him laugh.

"Pregnancy suits you, Al." He replied. Everyone had gone back to their own conversations, Denise reading her magazine. Joe tugged me by my hips, pulling me into his lap. I sat sideways, my shoulder in his chest. I threw my legs over the arm rest between us. Joe rested his arm that wasn't around my back on my stomach, rubbing it softly.

"Really?" I asked, narrowing my eyebrows. "It just makes me ache and feel hungry and most of the time, I have to pee." I pouted, making Joe giggle.

"Yeah, that might be true, but you look great pregnant. You look happier and you've got this glow about you." I smiled at Joe, tapping my cheek.

"It's kinda radioactive." Gabby muttered from the seats beside us. I rolled my eyes, moving so I was in my own seat. Joe looked sad, so I did up my seatbelt and grabbed his fingers.

"I'm going to see if I can get some sleep." I muttered, leaning my head against his shoulders. "Wake me up when we get there."

* * *

I woke up suddenly, with the urge to pee. I peered over at Joe who had fallen asleep with his head against the back of the chair, his mouth open. It was silent, apart from the noises of the plane and the sound of paper turning. I stood up, pulling my fingers out of Joe's and stretching before making my way to the toilet. I did what I needed to do, and walked out. I noticed Gabby sitting in Kevin's seat, next to Danielle. I glanced over to see everyone but the three of us asleep. I knew it was going to be a longer day for them then it was us.

"How long have we got left?" I asked them, sitting in the chair opposite them that was free.

"About 40 minutes." Danielle replied, looking down at her watch. It would take us about 30 minutes to drop to the right altitude anyway. "So what's this whole thing Gabby has been telling me about you and Joe?" In sync, they put their magazines down, making me think they had planned it.

"Oh man, this is long." I replied, rubbing my face. They both just stared at me. "The day we had the scan, things went a little different between us. We kissed." Their mouths went slack. "We kissed when after we had the scan and was back at Joe's. And then the last few days we having been sleeping together. Not in the sexual sense."

"Wow." Danielle replied, still in a state of shock.

"It wasn't like it was a peck either. We have been kissing for a while. Whenever the notion strikes." I told them.

"Does that mean you are going to get back together?" Gabby asked, playing with the magazine in her lap. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know." I rubbed my arms in a comforting way. "I think it might be too much all at once." They narrowed their eyebrows, obviously confused at what I was saying. "It might be a little too much trying to find out what I feel about Joe and what he feels about me."

"Don't you know?"

"Me and Joe have been in such a good place. I don't want to be admitting everything for Joe just to say we should be just friends." They both smirked at me. "Yeah, really funny. I mentioned a Jonas Brothers song."

"You don't think that Joe would say that, do you?" Danielle asked, leaning forwards. I shrugged my shoulders. "Because I think he would jump at another chance with you, Allie."

"I left him." I said, not looking them in the eyes. "I walked out on him. I feel like I will never be able to say sorry enough to him. I feel like he will never forgive me."

"Stupid pregnant girl." Gabby said, laughing. I rolled my eyes at her but joined in on the laughter. "We all see the way Joe looks at you, and the way you look at him. It's like you were made for each other."

"Made for each other in another life maybe-" A noise came across the plane and I looked up to see the seatbelt light flashing. I smiled at the both of them, before moving back to my seat. I did up my seatbelt before looking at Joe. "Babe." I whispered, brushing a curl out of his face. He flinched but didn't wake up. I did it once more and he opened his eyes. "Hey baby." I said as he stared at me.

"Baby." He said, his voice rough from sleep. I knew that he picked up on the name and it made him happy. "Have we landed?"

"Not yet. Nearly." I ran my fingers across his cheek, making him smile. "You need to put your seatbelt on baby." He nodded his head, clipping it in. He took hold of my hand, pressing a kiss against the back of it.

"Are you coming with us? We have a couple of interviews today." He glanced around blearily, poking Nick in the face. He woke up with a jump, making Kevin wake up. Me and Joe sniggered. "Are you?"

"Probably not. Gabby and Danielle aren't, so we might just hang out in the hotel before we meet you." I said. He nodded his head, letting out a yawn. "Are you opening soundcheck today?"

"Most likely." He replied. Everyone was awake now and getting ready to land. "And we have a meet and great so we have a relatively busy day."

"Mmm." I replied, letting out a yawn. "I might go and sleep for a bit."

"Allie, you've slept most of the way here." Joe replied, smiling at me.

"I've been awake since 3am. I'm allowed to sleep as much as I want."

"So have I." Joe defended himself. "At least you get to go to bed, I have to be awake and cheery all day!"

"Sucks to be you." I mumbled, resting my head on his shoulder. "You won't sleep tonight after the show, you'll be all pumped and bouncing around."

"I know." He replied, a smile tugging at his lips. "Will you come to the show?"

"Silly question Joseph." I said back to him. "While you are doing interviews and the meet and great, we will be at the hotel. And then we will come around soundcheck."

"I'll send the car to pick you up after meet and great. Is that okay?" He asked really loudly. Everyone made a noise of agreement and Joe sat back. "So around 1pm?"

"Sounds fine." I yawned making Joe roll his eyes. "Are you coming to the hotel or straight out?"

"Back to the hotel. Check in, leave. You'll have to go up to our room and sort everything out." He said, as the plane dropped a little, making my stomach flip.

"We have one big room with two bedrooms?" I asked.

"Yeah, but that doesn't stop us does it?" He turned to me, a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes but leaning my head against his shoulder.

Nothing was said as we landed. Everyone was in a hazy state and couldn't be bothered. "There are 2 cars outside. Kevin, Dani, Al and Joe in one. Nick and Gabby with us." Paul said as we grabbed our things. We stepped out the plane to be greeted by the cold.

"Should have brought a bigger coat." I replied, pulling Joe's hoodie tighter around me.

"I told you so." Joe sang as we watched our suitcases being put into the back of cars. "I told you it was going to be cold, but you said you were fine because you were pregnant and were too hot."

"Shut up Joseph." I replied, smacking him in the arm. "It's not even like I can have my coat because they are in cases somewhere!" I complained, jumping up and down a little. "Let's go." I said as they said it was okay to get in the car. Kevin sat in the front seat with the driver and while the 3 of us sat in the back. The two cars sped off, getting past the cameras.

"So what are your plans for today?" I grabbed Joe's wrist and looked at the time.

"It's 9:30am. It won't take long to get to the hotel. So maybe something to eat and a nap." I said, grinning.

"Oh, that sounds good." Danielle muttered in agreement. "I might even change clothes."

"Yeah, me too. I smell like aeroplane." I screwed my nose up. "And I don't think the 'dragged through a bush backwards' look is working for me."

"I think it works lovely." Danielle joked. "And there is nothing wrong with the smell of aeroplane. It means you are well traveled."

"You're hilarious when you are tired." I rolled my eyes at her, which she didn't find too funny.

"What day is your scan, Al?" Kevin asked, turning in his seat.

"The 3rd of December. But we are taking off on the 2nd."

"Do we have a show that day?" Kevin replied.

"Yeah, that's why we went for the earliest appointment. We get back on the plane at 12pm." Joe replied. "We have to do everything with precision."

"Are you going to ring us and tell us?" Danielle asked. I shook my head, smiling.

"Nope." I popped my lips, making Joe chuckle. "You lot can wait until we see you. So you'll have to wait about 4 hours while me and Joe know."

"Mom will kill you." Kevin sang, making us laugh. "And I think your mom will too, Al. Actually, thinking about it, all of us will."

"We don't want to do it over the phone, we want it to be a family event." Joe said, making me nod my head in agreement. "We are going to Skype with Allie's parents, only if her dad doesn't kill me by then."

"Joe's having worries." I informed them. "When we go to California. He is scared that my dad might kill him."

"You did get his only daughter pregnant." Kevin piped up.

"Gee, Kev. You're making me feel better." Joe's voice oozed sarcasm. "When I thought my brothers could be supportive, both you and Nicholas say deserve it."

"I didn't say you deserve it." Kevin's voice went all high pitched as he tried to defend himself. "I was just saying, if he does kill you, he has every right. You wait until you have a girl, you'll see where Mr James is coming from."

"If I do have a girl, no boy is going near her. I will hire a security guard to be with her at all time." Joe said, getting all high and mighty.

"If we do have a girl Joe, you will not keep her locked up." I replied, poking him in the side. "She isn't being stalked by security."

"I didn't say stalked." He said, sighing. "She just isn't allowed to date any boys until she is 21 at least." I rolled my eyes.

"You don't need security Joe." Kevin said, looking at us. "She has four uncles who will chase off any boys."

"You will not go around chasing off anyone." I said, pointing at the two of them. "If she is happy then you will stay away from her."

"It might be a boy." Danielle pointed out. We all laughed.

"Then mommy chases off any girls who come near him." I muttered, grabbing my phone out of my bag. I sent my mom a text saying that we had landed and I would see her in 3 weeks.

"Oh no." Kevin muttered as we pulled up outside the hotel. And suddenly, we all knew what he was talking about. Fans and cameras were lined up on the street. I looked at Joe, panic on my face.

"Dani, I want you to take Allie straight in. I know the three of us might scribble somethings on pieces of paper. Mom and dad will join you." We nodded our head as we stopped. I was glad the car windows were tinted. I grabbed my bag, along with Joe's. "Leave that."

"I'm fine." I patted his leg. He gave me a weak smile and threw open the door the same time as Kevin. I waited until Kevin helped Danielle out before I grabbed Joe's open hand. He helped me out and Danielle grabbed my arm, dragging me into the hotel entrance. I dropped mine and Joe's bag as we sat down on the chairs. We heard the doors open and Frankie ran over to us.

"It's crazy out there." He said, running his fingers through his hair. 

"You know it." I said as he jumped into the chair. Denise and Paul walked in and straight to the front desk, booking us in. Gabby then burst through the door rather dramatically, making me, Frankie and Danielle laugh. "Wow, Gabby, just wow." 

"I could make some excuse about how I was forced through those doors by security, but I won't. I was just getting annoyed out there with all the shouting." She threw herself into the chair opposite her. "I had to come in and what a better way to do it."

"Everyone's keys." Denise said, walking over. I knew that everyone else, such as the band and stuff were somewhere in the hotel. "Allie's and Joe's, Kevin and Dani's, Gabby and Nick's." She handed the door keys over.

"Where are the boys?" I asked, picking our bags up. I knew that the Jonas security were bringing in our suitcases and stuff.

"They shouldn't be too long. Go upstairs and they will follow." I nodded my head at Paul before the three girls climbed into the elevator.

"Are we all on the same floor?" Danielle asked, holding her room card out.

"Sweet." Gabby replied. The elevator open on the floor we were on and we walked down the corridor. "This is us."

"I'm opposite." I replied, pointing to my room. "And Dani is there." I pointed down the corridor.

"Shall we meet out here at 1?" Danielle offered. I nodded my head. "As long as the car is ready for us."

"As long as Joe remembers to come back for us." We laughed and went into our rooms. I threw both our bags down onto the floor and sat down on the couch. I must have been there was for 2 minutes before Joe walked in, a security man following with our suitcases. He dumped them by the door and left. I looked at Joe. "How was it all?"

"Crazy." He muttered, throwing himself on the couch next to me. He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me to his chest. "I really don't have the energy for this today."

"Tomorrow, you can sleep longer. We are still going to be here and you don't have to be awake at a stupid time." He nodded his head, yawning. "Get a coffee as well."

"I think I might have to." He yawned again. I grabbed the remote, turning the tv on. Joe shifted so his head was in my lap. "I have 30 minutes until we have to go. I'm just going to nap here." I nodded my head and ran my fingers through his hair. "I'm not going to wake up." I didn't reply, just carried on. 

I couldn't watch what was in tv because Joe was snoring so loudly. I looked over at the clock. Seeing it was 10am. I knew that Joe had to leave, so as I was just about to wake him up, Denise stuck her head around the door. "Hi." She whispered, walking in. I smiled at her, shaking Joe's shoulder lightly.

"C'mon Joe. You've got to get up." I said as he blearily looked up at me. "Your mom is here and you've got to go."

"Okay." He muttered, sitting up. He looked around, confused before getting off the couch. He grabbed his bag and started to pull things out of it.

"I'm going to get Nicholas so 2 minutes Joseph." Denise said, before walking out. He grabbed a smaller bag and started shoving things inside it, like his phone and wallet. He came and sat next to me, sighing.

"I shouldn't have had that sleep." He muttered, rubbing his eyes in the cutest way. "I'll be all grumpy now."

"You'll be fine, go for the coffee." I replied. He nodded his head, letting a yawn slip out of his lips. I ran my hand across the back of his head. "Go. I'll see you later." He leant forwards, pressing a kiss against my lips. I held him closer, feeling the need to.

"You're making it harder for me to leave, baby." He whispered, making my heart flutter. I pressed another kiss against his lips before shoving him softly.

"Go and be wonderful. I'll see you in three hours." I watched him as he left. I took our stuff into our room, there was no point using separate bedroom as we were too used to sharing. I pulled out my dress for later and one of Joe's t-shirts that I stole from him. I put it on and set my alarm for 11:30am and climbed into bed.

* * *

I stood outside my room, with Danielle as we both waited for Gabby. "Do I look okay?" I asked. I wore a red maternity dress that showed off my bump and a leather jacket over the top. "I've gone for the 'yes I'm pregnant' look."

"You look wonderful." She replied, flicking a piece of hair out of my eyes. "And it was a good idea to wear flats too." I looked down at my pumps and smiled.

"Are you kidding? I think I would die if I wore heels. My feet are all swelled up." I said just as Gabby walked out of her room. The both of them were in heels but I wasn't that bothered. I was quite tall anyway. "Did you go to sleep?" I asked as we watched Gabby shut the door.

"Unfortunately." She muttered, throwing her key into her bag. "I am tired right now."

"Me too. I almost slept through my alarm." Danielle replied. Suddenly, the elevator door opened and we were faced with Jeff. I smiled at him.

"Ready ladies?" The three of us nodded and he followed him. We walked out of the elevator and quickly outside. Fans were still screaming as we climbed into the car. Danielle waved to them as we drove off.

"Are they done with their meet and great?" I asked, putting my bag in my lap. Me and Gabby sat in the back while Dani sat in the front.

"They will be finished by the time we get there." Jeff said, as we drove down the road. "They were on their last few when I left. They should pretty much go into soundcheck after, so you might not get to talk to them."

"Are we okay to watch?" Gabby asked. I knew this was the first time she had seen them play and she was pretty excited.

"That's fine. Did you bring your passes?" We all pulled them out and put them around our necks. It took us all of about 10 minutes to get to the arena so when we got there, they were already starting soundcheck. "Go straight on and you'll come to the stage." Jeff told us as we walked down the corridor. We walked through double doors and it took us to where we wanted. Denise and Paul hugged the three of us.

"How did it all go?" I asked, peering around the side of the stage to look at the boys chatting with some of the lucky people who had the privilege to watch.

"They did great as usual." Denise replied, smiling. "They struggled through the tiredness and are now at that stage where they keep getting the giggles."

"That's actually so cool." I heard Joe's voice rocket through the arena. I rolled my eyes, taking my coat off and putting it alongside everyone else's. "Is Allie here?" I rolled my eyes, adjusting my pass. "Mom, send her out here." I looked at Denise, who grinned. I was handed a microphone as I made my way onto the stage.

"Hello." Nick said, grinning at me as I walked towards Joe. "How are you preggers?" The people in the audience cheered as I rolled my eyes.

"Grand thanks Nick." I replied as I got to Joe. He gave me a brief hug, not want to make a fuss. "What's up? Why did you drag me out here?"

"This girl." He said, pointing at a girl who stood right at the front of the stage. "Ellie her name is. She brought us a present, well for baby Jonas." Everyone 'aww'ed, making me blush. "So I thought I'd bring you out and she can give it to the both of us." I nodded my head as Joe bent down to take a bag off her.

"This is our first present, so thanks!" I said to her. She waved at me, making me smile. I watched as Joe opened the bag. What he pulled out was a small baby-grow. "What does it say?"

"Daddy's number one fan." Everyone cheered as Joe read it out. I bit my lip, trying not to cry.

"Oh god, she's crying." Kevin said, making me turn to look at him. I took it off Joe, placing it over my stomach. Everyone 'aww'ed, making me laugh.

"I think it need a bit longer to grow." I patted my stomach, handing Joe back the item of clothing. He put it into the bag and handed it to me. "Thank you so much." I blew her a kiss before hearing someone shouting. "What?" I asked, turning to where one girl was shouting at me.

"Do you know what you are having?" She yelled again. I shook my head.

"Not yet." I said into the microphone. "We find out in a month."

"We will let you know." Joe said, smiling. "We are going to tell everyone." I waved to everyone as I walked off the stage, pressing a kiss on the three of their checks.

"That was actually so cute." Danielle cooed as I pulled it back out the bag. I looked at it.

"Imagine." I said in awe. "In 25 weeks, someone will be in this."

"There sure will, Allie." Denise said, wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "There sure will."
♠ ♠ ♠
There you go :3
Next chapter: Allie's parents.