Sequel: Starting Over
Status: This has been posted on this website and two others. It's beena huge success on the last two, so I hope you enjoy just as much as the others do!

Secrets

Chapter 3: Running

Andy's PoV
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Tonight, when I was about to walk through the entrance of the venue, I couldn't help but notice a tall girl, leaning against the wall, standing out with her bright yellow shirt that ended at her hips met with baggy jeans that were soon tucked into knee-high grey and white converse. She looked stunning as I started to look more vividly at her. Her friend spotted me and told her friend, but even far away, you could tell the other girl was disagreeing to whatever her friend had brought up.

Soon I was pushed into the venue to start the show. After making sure the song scheduel was in order, we ran out onto the stage, beginning the song "In the End" into the microphone. As soon as I started the song I saw the exact same girl wearing the yellow shirt walk through the entrance, into the dar and cold night.

After the show ended, the meet and greet was cancelled due to the weather, I went and walked the few blocks to the park that always had my favorite swing set. As soon as I came into view of the park, a girl was sitting on one of the swings, holding herself around the torso. I began walking up behing her and realized she was the same girl that left earlier.

I sat down on the swing to her right and looked up at her. We immediately began small conversation until I heard she didn't know who I was. She didn't even know or heard of Black Veil Brides. By the way she was acting, something told me she didn't really want anything to do with oour band. I really wanted to get to know her while I had the chance, so I played the card off of just visiting the band's concert and had her write down her number on my arm.

When her friend came by, I imediately walked away, not wanting to blow my chance after the good conversation I'd been having with a vevry kind but mysterious girl.

Once I walked onto my tour bus, allof the band's eyes were on me.

"Where were you?" Asked CC.

I shrugged. "Out at the park a few blocks away," I replied honestly.

"Oh. Is that the reason for the number on your arm?" Damnit. Caught in the half-act.

"I met a girl. So, what?" I questioned sitting on the opposite sofa of CC and Ashley. Jake stood in the so-called kitchen while Jinxx stood by the T.V. in the line that ran throught the couches.

"Aww!" Cooed Jake who entered in the room. "What's her name?"

I hesitated a moment before telling them her name. "Alice."

"From Wonderland?" Cracked out Ashley.

"Oh shut it, Purdy."

"What does she look like?" Asked Jake.

"She was wearing a yellow t-shirt with baggy blue jeans, grey and white converse. She also had long brown hair that almost reached the color black, and her eyes. . . Her eyes were like these black holes that seemed to go on forever. . ." I trailed off. "She'd never heard of Black Veio Brides before, and she seems to not want anything to do with them either. . ."

CC and Ashley gasped dramaticallt at this and I couldn't help the sigh that escaped my lips. "She doesn't even know I'm the lead singer. . . Yet."

"Well?" Piped up Ashley.

"When are you going to meet her?"

I shrugged again. "I don't know."

"Well. . . You have her number. . . Text her!"

With another large sigh, I whipped out my Batman cased phone and copied the number from my arm into my phone.

Alice had texted me saying she would want to meet me around threeish tomorrow.

"Alright then," chimed Jinxx. "Looks like your set for tomorrow."

************************************************************

It was 3:06 P.M. the next day, and I was standing at the entrance of the mall when I spotted Alice, wlaking with two other girls. Her friends seemed emo and scene as they got closer. I remember the one girl from last night as Alice's flirtacious friend. She'd know who I am. I didn't worry about that now, though. All I could focus on was how great Alice looked. She wore a grey skirt with black laced leggings with the same knee high grey and white converse. Her blue top waved with the gentle breeze as ir fit lossely into the straps of the skirt. Her hair was in a braid to the side with dark blue clips in it. It made her look the same mysterious manner she did last night, but this time she looked more elegant, more. . . Mature.

She looked up from the pavement and met my eyes. An ocean clashing with a dark hole. Blue meeting black.

She smiled from across the parking lot. Her friends hadn't noticed me yet, but I'd have to get them not to yell out who I was or I would be in deep shit with a girl I finally found interest in.

Alice tapped her friends shoulder and kept her head down, but you could still see the gesture she made with her head to look over my way. i was prepared.

Once they got the message from Alice, they quickly darted their eyes to my silloutte and their eyes turned into the Earth itself. I put my finger to my lips and gave them a pleading look. They were confused at first, but then Alice's friend from last night fave me a 'We'll talk about this later' look.

Alice and her friends finally reached me and I immediately turned all of my attention to Alice.

"Nice running into you here," I said with a silly grin plastered on my face.

She smacked my arm playfully and began to turn to her friends.

"Andy? This is Journee," she said, pointing to the scene looking girl. "And this is Jamie." She pointed to the girl from last night.

"Nice to meet you two," I said, holdding out my hand for both of them to shake. Outside they were completely calm, but in their eyes, I saw the excitement that ran through their veins from their eyes.

"Sha'll we go in Ma'Ladies?"

"Sure." They said in unision.

We all walked inside and headed for the food court. We went into seperate directions as I went off to a small pizza parlor, while Jamie and Journee walked to the ice cream's Cherry Berry. I saw Alice walk off to go into a Chinese court and order somehitng I believe was Beef anf Brocolli?

We all met back at a booth and before Alice came to the table I told my story to Journee and Jamie.

"Oh, wow." That was all they said before Alice set her food down and scooted into the booth across from me. Jamie sat next to me, and Journee sat across from her, leaving Alice a perfect vieew of me in front of her.

I was about to ask her a question when I heard a loud pitched scream comefrom a few meters away.

Next to one of the food stores were five black dressed girls, causing the attention to me as they screamed out at us. Now I was in deep shit. Three reasons. One, being Alice would question me later on how they new me. Two, being I'd have to run, due to a lot of the same all-black dressed kids came running out of the store Hot Topic, looking straight at our table. Three, being the reason I hadn't even touched my poor pizza yet.

We fixed problem number three by picking up our food as we solved number two by running like maniacs out of the mall, and into a very large parking lot. Since I walked here - and Alice figured this out as I gave her a pleading look - I would be going home with Alice, while her friends were going home. The thought of being in the same house with Alice alone triggered in my mind. I wonder if her parents were even home or even aware a 22 year old man would be in the same house with their - what seems to look like - a sixteen year old girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!!!