Status: hope you enjoy this journey of my

Secrets From My Past

My name is Alice

A warm sunny day Outside Alice was busy picking flowers by her family farm. Wandering around the trees seeing how its a beautiful day to be outside. Its such a relief to enjoy the sun while my parents are always shouting at each other about nothing that means anything at all which honesty breaks my heart. They been married for 45 years now. Am very shocked they are still together only 2 years difference. Mom has long blonde hair very petite and short. Dad other hand its very Tall and thin. My fathers name is Sam who just turn 50 and mom name is jen 48 years old. Alice was the only child they had. As the only child loves the company of animals they tend to make my days gone quickly. Am very blessed to live out in a farm. At the moment Alice still lives with her parents. Her life has been like a roller coaster one minute shes content with her life and next chapter everything changed. Alice's past relationships with men has no luck she tends to open her heart but in the end from her past they all had turn her down. Alice been single for awhile now every night before she goes to bed she says a short prayer asking god to find her happiness. Deep down that's all Alice wanted in her life is a man who treated her like a lady, and Love her for who she is.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story.