It's All About the Lyrics, Baby

Let Me, Let Me Trash Your Love

"Guys." Nicole knocked on the door lightly as she entered Jessica's room.

"Yeah?" Jessica asked, sitting up a little. Brendon had a death grip on her waist, preventing her from sitting up all the way. Both boys had stayed at the girl's apartment the night before. Brendon had offered to sleep on the couch, but Jessica had told him she didn't mind sharing her bed. The two had fallen asleep in thier cloths from the night before, talking.

"The guys have to be at the airport in an hour. You two should probably get ready to go."

"Okay." Jessica smiled weakly.

Nicole closed the door and Jessica laid back down, watch Brendon sleep for a moment. She brushed the hair out of his face and he pulled her closer to him.

"I don't want to go." he let out a sigh and opened his eyes.

"It's your job." Jessica smiled sadly. "There are lots of screaming girls waiting to hear you sing."

"I would trade them all just to spend one more day with you."

Jessica smiled again "I'll be right here when you get back."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

-------------------------

"You two ready?" Jessica asked, as her and Brendon entered the living room.

Nicole and William were sitting on opposite sides of the couch. William was starring off I to space, frowning and Nicole looked like she had been crying.

"You guys okay?"

"Yeah." Nicole croaked, "Let's just go."

Nicole stood up, grabbing her car keys and William's carry on bag. Jessica and Brendon looked at thier friends worriedly as they followed them from thier apartment. Jessica felt Brendon reach for her hand and smiled as thier fingers laced together.

-------------------------

"I'll call you when we land." Brendon smiled, kissing Jessica.

Nicole and William still hadn't said a word to each other. The two were standing a few feet apart looking awkward, like they didn't know what to do with themselves.

"Aren't you two going to say good-bye?" Jessica asked, glancing over at the two.

"We already did." William answered stiffly.

"Hey."

Jessica looked at Brendon again and was met with another kiss. "I love you." he spoke softly, his forehead pressed to hers.

"I love you too." she answered without hesitation and kissed him again.

"I'll be in the car." Nicole huffed, before taking off towards the exit.

William watched her basically run off and let out a sigh.

"What is going on with you two?" Brendon asked, still holding Jessica close to him.

"I told her I wanted to know her answer on if she wanted to be with me or not."

"And?" Brendon asked.

"And that I was in love with her." he added looking at his feet.

"What did she say?"

William looked over at his friends "She said she never wants to see me again.