These Secrets Are Killing Me

The Lecture a Daughter Should Never Give.

I woke up with a splitting headache, my body sore to the touch, my muscles and joints ached. I felt like I just got ran over by a two ton truck a thousand times. I tried to move over and screamed in pain, it was then when I felt a pair of arms around me. I rolled over and noticed Mom laying next to me, her cheeks tear stained. She stirred and woke up moving carefully away from my bruised and battered body. I tried to readjust myself again just cause I'm a little slow at that and cried in pain. Mom got the hint and told me not to move, she kissed my cheek and got up and walked to my room.

"I'm gonna stick your pillow underneath you OK. I'm gonna move you on the count of three." I slowly shook my head, and waited for her to move me. She counted three and placed the pillow underneath my back while I sat up against the hall way wall. I groaned and tried to hold back my screams as she did this.

I cried to her telling her it hurts all, she ignored it and tried to make me a little bit more comfortable. She left me and went down stairs, minutes later came back with a juice and two Advil's. I took them and prayed for them to be enough for the pain, but in reality they wouldn't be.

===*===

"Mom it hurts." I said hours later. I just hoping to get an ounce of love from her. At least a sympathetic sorry, or I know I'll make it better.

"You think I don't know that Jesse, you've only told me a hundred times since you've woken up. Hell you've cried in your sleep, grow some fucking balls and toughen up." She spat from her spot in the hall way which would happen to be against the stair's which is just right across from me.

"I think I have more than enough reason to complain for once in my fucking life. You sat there and watched the fucker break ever damn bone in my body. What kind of mother are you? You sat there and watched probably laughing while I knocked on death's door. I don't remember complaining that your cheating on Dad, I don't remember complaining that you're using again, I don't remember complaining at all in my life. The moment I have reason to complain you jump down my throat telling my shut up. Take some responsibility in your life and stop treating me like I'm your fucking diary that holds your dirty little secrets.

"I've got so many damn secrets on you that the moment I tell Dad he'll file for divorce so fast it'll make your head spin. But you know what I was raised better than to tell on somebody I've learned from past experience what comes around goes around. Soon enough Dad will find out all your secrets and it wont be from me. It'll be your own damn fault not mine. Believe me when I say its my turn to complain about something for once in my life. For once in my sixteen years of existence pay attention to me, and not your craves, or the what the dealer might do to you if you miss a payment.

"I need a mother right now, I need you to be a mom for at least an hour and take me the hospital so I can get checked out. Can you do that for me? Can you do that for your only child, for your flesh and blood? If not for me do it for Dad." I said, I didn't notice the tears falling till I wiped them away.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow i know its long do you forgive me?? I promise drama i promise. I just thought this is what the story needed Jesse finally telling her mom what she thinks. what do you think comments??