These Secrets Are Killing Me

My Juice Is Secretly Tequila

'She's Lying! Don't believer her! She's high off her ass!' Was all I could think how the fuck could she say that? I have the drinking problem, might as well just say I have the drug addiction also. I felt the tears fall down my cheeks, I stood in shock. My cuts began to throb and my chest felt heavy, oh God I think I'm going to be sick. I made a mad dash to bathroom and let anything that was in my stomach out.

"She probably has a hangover. I feel like I've failed at being a Mother baby." Mom 'sobbed' to Dad, I couldn't handle it. I got sick again. I heard Dad coo sweet nothings to her, and tell her it would be okay. Lies she spoke lies. I finally managed to pick my head up from the porcelain bowl, and flush down the contents.

After brushing my teeth like ten times just to get rid of the taste of vomit, I planed to walk into my room but the plan was demolished. Dad stood outside of my door tears running down his face, he sniffled and hiccuped. He didn't have to say much the look on his face is said it all. After realizing that I wasn't going to be able to get my pain medication from my room, I walked down stairs towards the kitchen. I walked past the boys in the living room and went straight into the kitchen and opened the cabinets.

I found some Advil and took two and washed them down with a juice, just as I was about to the put the Advil bottle away Dad and Mom coming rushing down the stairs. "Jesse! How many did you take?" Dad yelled, holding onto Mom like she was some comfort toy.

"I took two you know the legal amount. Jesus Christ I do have three broken ribs I'm sorry if I didn't want to handle the pain all day." I yelled back.

"Baby the juice it might have some-"

"-Mom its orange juice not tequila. I'm not a fucking alcoholic!" I yelled, by now the boys decided to see what the fuss was all about. Dad's grip tightened on Mom as she buried her face further into his neck. Tears were streaming down his face, along with the fake tears Mom was crying.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love the chapter title dont you?? anyways I'm in a updaty mood today so probably expect some more updates. is that OK? back to the point of this author's note I just wanted to say thank you to all of my lovely commenters and readers, plus my amazing 26 subscribers. thank you sooooo much the comments mean the world to me.