These Secrets Are Killing Me

Your Not My Family Anymore, You Never Were.

"Oh God I've missed you Jesse." Dad whispered in my ear.

"I've missed you too." I broke away from his hug and wiped away my tears, and looked up at my family that was in the room with me. I told them I missed them all to much, I don't know why the hell she smiled but Mom smiled when I said that.

"Home isn't the same with out you Jesse." Mom said, I looked at her my mouth gaped open.

'Yeah I bet it is because for once you can't blame anything on me, you have no one to keep your secrets.' Of course all this was said in my head, yeah just because I'm in rehab because of her doesn't mean I wanna ruin my family life. I would die if Mom and Dad got a divorce, I would probably live with Mom because the court would find Dad an unsuitable parent. See Mom left her band when she found she was pregnant and she made a living on her art, Dad obviously didn't quite his band.

"So Jesse how's everything over here?" Uncle Bob asked, shifting his weight from on foot to another.

"Good everybody here's nice and easy to long with it, expect Dr. Henze he has it our for me."

"Jess you think the whole world has it out for you, remember you thought your ninth grade teacher failed you on purpose because your related to her favorite band." Uncle Ray said.

I laughed for a good two minutes. "She did I swear to God. I can't believe you didn't believe me I told you she was obsessed with you but no I was just being dramatic." I said throwing my hands in the hair over dramatically. They all laughed and mumbled yeah what ever.

"Jesse has the doctor said when you get to leave?" Mom asked.

"Why? Why would I tell you Mom?"

"Because I'm your mother and I'm worried about you."

"Really? You didn't seem to worried while you were fuc.... you didn't seem to worried about me when I came home three broken ribs, and bruises all across my body."

"Jesse thats enough I've already told you about yelling with your Mom!" Dad yelled.

"Oh both you just leave my fucking room!"

"I don't have to Jesse it-"

"This is not your fucking house!"

"Jesse calm down! They care for you." Uncle Mikey stepped in the conversation, I looked over at my shoulder and saw the guys just agreeing with him.

"You always take her fucking side ALWAYS!" I said pointing to Dad.

"And you always take their side." I said pointing to the guys.

"No one ever listens to me or ask why. Not once did I hear why are you taking drugs, why are you drinking? You all just assume it's because I want attention, God what kind of family is this?"

"Jess-"

"Don't! Your not family anymore, you never were." I mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??