These Secrets Are Killing Me

And They Found You On the Bathroom Floor.

I was fighting with myself just to stay awake, and to top it off I was still bleeding. Not as bad like before, but the blood was still falling from my self inflected wound. Dad and Uncle Mikey kept banging on the door, yelling at me to open the door. "Jesse I'm not playing this game again!" Dad yelled. Did he really think that was just a game to me? I hadn't even noticed I had my cell phone in my back pocket till I heard it ringing, I ignored it and got up from the tub. I grabbed my arm warmer just in time before I lost the fight to stay awake.

Gerard's POV

"Jesse open the door! Please open the door if you are bleeding we need to check it out!" I yelled, I didn't hear anything on the other side as I placed my ear on the door. I've always hated the fact that everywhere Jesse went there was some kind of lock there. I looked over at Mikey who was still banging on the door, yelling at her to open the door.

"Jesse I'm not playing this game again!" I yelled into the door, a second later I heard the tub creak and a loud thud. I freaked and looked Mikey wide eyed, I kicked the door and banged even harder. Mikey followed my actions.

"Are you sure she was bleeding?" I asked.

"Yes I saw the blood on her shirt, I just couldn't tell were it was coming from."

"Dial 911 now." He pulled out his phone and did as I asked. I put my old body to max trying to kick the door in, finally after about ten minutes of kicking I broke the door knob. I flew into the bathroom and fell to my knees. There in the middle of the bathroom floor was my daughter, her shirt soaked in dried blood. A blood pool began to form around her, I nearly screamed when I realized she hit her head on the sink.

"Mikey!" I yelled, he came running in and let out a sob.

"Gee she...."

I pulled her head onto my lap and moved her brown hair that was now matted with blood back and out of her face. "LINDSAY!" I screamed, I just needed my wife with me. Not more than a minute later she came running in, and screamed in horror.

"Oh my God my baby girl, Jesse wake up stop playing." She sobbed, holding onto to Mikey. She sobbed into his chest as I tried to revive my baby.

"Did you call the fucking paramedics?"

"Yes they said they would-" He was cut off by the sirens, Mikey ran down stairs and let them in. I heard the heavy footsteps and the paramedics talking into their radios.

They came into the bathroom and nearly threw me out. They checked her pulse and by the looks on their face it wasn't good. "Hand me the neck brace." One man said to another. I watched as the rolled her onto her side and placed the neck brace on her.

"She's losing to much blood, put the iv in on the ride. We can't wait anymore." The man said, wait rewind their losing to much blood?

"What do you mean your losing to much blood?" I asked, but I was ignored.

"Sixteen year old female. Deep laceration to the back of the head. We're bringing her in." The second man said to his radio. We heard the lady on the other side confirm it.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay i have a serious question and I need honest answers. do you think this story is being dragged on and losing its touch? Or is it good and you'd like to see more? I don't know i feel like I'm losing my touch or y'all are just getting bored with it. let me know and we are up to a hundred comments!!!!! yay. you know were the chapter title came from I don't need to tell y'all.