These Secrets Are Killing Me

Returning Calls and Breaking Hearts.

"I can't take this... I have to leave." Gerard said, walking out of the room. I ran over to him and grabbed his arm. I looked into his eyes and saw the hurt and disappointment, but I also something saw something I haven't seen in since 2004. The need for a drink, the need for his pills, the need to be drunk and high just so he couldn't feel any pain. I looked down at my shoes like they were the worlds most interesting product in the world.

"Gee please don't do this, Jesse will wake up she'll remember everything. I promise you she will just don't do this. You told me and all of our fans that you would never pick up up another drink." I pleaded, while holding onto his arm.

"Mikey don't you ever make a promise about Jesse like that again, she may never remember herself, or anything. My daughter is in a coma I think that calls for a drink"

"You said the same fucking thing Nana's funeral! Guess what I lost my grandma then too but I didn't pick up a drink. Your so fucking weak you have to be strong for your daughter."

"Don't you ever talk to me like that again, I'm the fucking older brother."

"Then start acting like it!" He broke away from my grasp and walked out of the office, leaving me and Lyn-Z.

"Go after your husband and both of you can drink your problems away." I spat at her, I watched her leave and chase Gerard down the hall. I looked at the doctor and just gave him a small grin.

"I know this isn't the right time, but heres Jesse's things." He said, handing me her cell phone and a bag of her cloths. I let the tears I've been holding back fall, her phone beeped in my hand.

"Yeah it's being doing that since they brought her in." I opened the phone and checked her missed calls.

12 missed calls Justin. Who the fuck was Justin? I thanked the doctor and walked out of his office, pressing talk on her phone dialing the boys number.

It only rang once before the line was connected. "Jesse what the hell happened?"

"Justin is it?"

"Yeah who's this?"

"I'm Mikey Way, Jesse's Uncle, look I have to tell you something important."

"Oh my God is Jesse okay, please tell me she's okay." He cried into the phone, I still have no clue who the hell this was.

"Who are you?" I asked, well that sounded extremely rude.

"I'm Jesse's boyfriend is she okay?"

"She's in a coma."
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??