These Secrets Are Killing Me

Leaving Rehab Let's Hope I don't Relapse.

I dropped my phone and screamed for Serena, I heard her heels click down the hall way. "Justin what's wrong?" She asked, while running to my side.

"Jesse she's in a coma, I have to go see her." I said, I couldn't see Serena's reaction as my eyes were to holding back my tears. She had just gone home and already her Mom fucked up her life. But this time her Mom went to far, sticking her own daughter into a coma. That's a tad dramatic just to keep a secret, I mean a lifetime full of secrets. I finally heard Rena's sobs, as I wiped my own tears away. I picked up my phone and put it to my ear.

"Look I need to go see Jesse. I promise I'll pay my own way, and everything. Just please let me go see her." I begged, he mumbled yes into the phone and I hung up. I looked at Rena who was still standing there shocked, I moved around here and packed my book bag. I grabbed my jeans and shirts. I grabbed the only picture (thanks to Rena) I had have Jesse and me and put it in my bag carefully. I wiped away more tears as I did this, but I moved fastly.

"Rena I'm leaving I have to go see Jesse." She hugged me goodbye and promised to cover me, telling me I could only be gone for a week no later than that. I hugged her goodbye and grabbed my car keys. I sneaked out of the front door and got into my car and took off to the airport.

After a crazy drive and the painfully long wait for the flight to broad, I just kept thinking about her. What if she died and I never got to say goodbye, I slapped myself and refused myself to think like that. Jesse was a fighter she'd make it through this, I knew she would. I was just surprised to see that their was another flight to New Jersey today, but I didn't question this miracle. I prayed and prayed hard that if there was a God he would let Jesse make it through this, and it would just be another scar added to the list.

===*===

The plane landed and I literally ran down the strip, grabbed my bags and dialed her phone number. After three rings someone answered. "Justin are you in Jersey yet?" Mikey asked, I shook my head even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Yeah I'm here at the airport I'll meet you outside." I said, we hung up and I walked outside. I waited for what seemed like days for Mikey to show up, finally my phone vibrated. One New Text: Jesse.

"I'm here black SUV." I gout up from the floor and walked to the only black SUV in the parking lot, I got in and thanked God it was Mikey and not some freaky guy. I thanked him and put on my seat belt. It was an awkward silence all the way there, there was no radio so no music in the background was a drag. Usually that's the thing you count on to break silence. We pulled into the parking lot, we both jumped out of the car and rushed into the hospital.

"Come on this way." Mikey said, I followed him the upstairs till we reached what I think was ICU.

"I'll give you some privacy besides I have to go call the guys." He said, I shook my head yes and opened the door. I gasped as I walked towards her, she had a bandage wrapped around her head. Her left arm was slashed like crazy, I traced each cut with care. I leaned down to her and cheek kissing it lightly.

"I'm here now Jesse and I'm not leaving till you wake up, I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
god this chapter was rushed can't you tell. its a crappy chapter and its long, poorly written(mainly because I'm worried about my brother). I'm sorry here's the deal I'm trying to get the important point of views into the story before i do the time skip but i hate Justin's chapter. ugghhhh anyways comments??