These Secrets Are Killing Me

Believe Me!

"Dad wait I was kidding, it's the medicine. You know Mom loves you she wouldn't cheat on you." I said, oh shit how do I get myself out of this. Way to go Jesse you just tore your family apart, how does it feel?

"This is the second time I've heard you say something about Mom like that. Tell me that truth is your Mom cheating on?" He asked, his voice laced with anger and sadness.

"Could you call the doctor Daddy my head hurts. Remember he said I'm not of the woods just yet, and that if my head hurts we should get right away." Just make shit up he'll forget all about it and you'll be safe I told myself. I could make shit up I'm good at that.

"We'll get him in a minute just tell me is your Mom cheating on me?" He asked, walking closer to my bed and away from the door. Wasn't he supposed to be with Justin anyways, what was he doing back so early? Ugh I'm so confused then who took Justin to my house, were the hell is Mom?

"Jesse answer me." He pleaded.

"Where's Mom?" I asked.

"Why?"

"I miss her." It took all of my will power not to gag, why would I miss my Mother? I just hoped Dad didn't catch on.

"Jesse you hate your Mom and now I know why. God I can't believe she did this to us, I'm so sorry she put you through you this." I just turned my head away, and silently said goodbye to my family. There was a quiet knock on the door and I just sighed and wiped the tears away.

"Jesse why the hell was your-" She stopped her own sentence when she saw Dad.

"Lindsey get out." Dad said, pointing to the door. I noticed the tears falling from his hazel eyes. He wiped them away quickly and tried to manage his tough act. Mom just looked at me and gave me the glare of a lifetime. "Next time you do that to me I'll make sure it'll be the last thing you say. I will not let you destroy this family." What the hell? I remember her saying something like that, but it was all a fuzzy memory. Like I couldn't grasp it but I knew it was there.

"Baby what happened? You look pale are you running a fever?" She asked, walking towards Dad. Her brand new converses squeaked across the hospital floor. She put her hand on Dad's forehead, Dad grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand away from her.

"How could you do this to me, to us." He said, his finger pointing to me back to him and then to Mom. She looked at him confused and just laughed.

"Do what check your temperature?" I snorted as I tried to hold back my laughter. Admit it if your Dad said that while your Mom just got done checking his temperature, you would of laughed to. They both shot me the look that said 'shut the fuck up!' I listened and stopped laughing.

"Stop acting stupid you know what I'm talking about." Dad said, bringing the some what lightened mood back down.

"I don't know what your talking about. Tell me please." Mom begged.

"Cheat on me! How could you fucking cheat on me?!" He yelled, I looked at him then Mom like it was some kind of tennis match.

She laughed at him like he was stupid and just looked at me with hatred in her eyes. Now it was her turn to lie through this one. "Baby how could you think that I'm not cheating on you. How could I? Your the grand prize, the prize at the end of rainbow, baby no one compares to you. You have the looks, the heart, the personality, and best of all you have my heart. Last but not least your amazing in bed."

"Ew Mom I'm in here! Jesus fucking Christ just tell Dad that truth you CHEAT!" I yelled, I couldn't handle the last part, ugh that's just gross.

"I do not cheat on your father Jesse! I don't know what the fuck they put in your medicine or what you've told your father, but I do no cheat on him!" She yelled.

"Just leave Lindsey." Dad said, wiping his tears away.

"Not until you believe me Gerard. I'm not cheating on you this is just her way of trying get us apart. Please believe me baby." Mom begged.

"If you don't leave I will."

"Your not leaving me Gee I won't let you. I fucking love you and I would never cheat on you. What does 17 years of marriage, and one child mean to you? I know what it means to me comment, love, and never giving up. Baby if I were to ever cheat on you shot me, because I've lost my mind. I'm head over heels for you, the kisses in the morning still give me butterflies. Our sweet little sayings still mean the world to me. Everyday I wake up and thank God for bringing you into my life, everyday I fall in love with you all over again.." She said, by the end she was sobbing. I prayed Dad wouldn't by into this.

"Jesse I'll see you later." He said, giving me a hug and kiss goodbye.

"Gerard please I'm begging you to believe me. I'm not cheating on you!" She yelled.

"I can't just believe you Lyn I want to so bad, God my heart is yelling believe her you dumb fuck. I just can't bring my mind to say the same. Jesse wouldn't tell the same fucking lie twice."

"Please just go with your heart, believe your heart. I'll say this till the day I die I'm not cheating on you, and nor will I ever cheat on you. I don't know what else I can say to make you believe me." Mom cried, my heart went out to her. I realized that the tears she was crying weren't fake but they were real tears. She was really crying I felt horrible I had to do something I couldn't just let Dad walk away.

"Dad she's not lying!" I yelled, before Dad could say anything else.

"Jesse stay out of this, stop trying to stick up for your Mother. You've done that all your life it's time to stop."

"Gerard if I was cheating on you I would not be fighting this. I would tell you that I am, but I'm not and I'll asking is that you believe me." Mom cried, I could feel my own tears begin to form.

"I can't Lyn I just can't." Dad said, he walked out of the room.

"GERARD!" Mom screamed, her body shook with her sobs as she fell straight to her knees. Her head was in her hands as if she were to ashamed to show her face. She mumbled his name and some I love yous, and of course I'm not cheating in between the sobs and gasps for air. What would happen now? I kept asking myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay I showed my friend this chapter and he decided to add the your amazing in bed thing. I wanted to skip that but he said I had throw something funny in there so I did. soo comments?? sorry for it being so long I just think it fitted the chapter well. oh my gosh I can't believe this story is rated ten stars, and has like 140 something comments. Thank you so much. Oh yeah I have this awesome, or I think it is, idea for a Frerard but I suck at writing them so I need help on getting the whole Frerardness(is that even a word) writing down, would one of my lovely readers help me with that??