These Secrets Are Killing Me

You Got Me A...

I woke up today and breathed in the same scent I've breathed in for almost three weeks; the scent of medicine and bacteria killer. I coughed quietly and sniffled how ironic is that I came down with a cold in a hospital. I looked to my right and saw Mom sleeping the recliner chair they had brought in for her. I haven't seen Dad since I let it slip out about Mom, but I'm not worried about Uncle Bob said that he was at home taking it all in. I knew they would never lie to me and just in case they would I had asked Justin and he said the same thing. Justin had gone back to Maine for his last month in rehab, his parents demanded it. That was depressing goodbye it's best not to talk about it.

"Jesse you up baby?" Mom asked, turning to her side so she could face me.

"Yeah. Are you?"

She laughed and got up walking over towards my bed. "Nah I'm just sleep walking and talking to you." She sat down and placed a hand on my forehead, I knew I was running a fever. She shook her head and removed her hand, she put my hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek. After I told Dad everything well almost everything, Mom became more Motherly. I love it.

"So Dr. Jacobs said you could get released today, and we have to get home I have surprise for you." Mom said.

"Am I going to see Daddy today?" I asked, I haven't seen in a week. I had begun to miss him, hell I was missing him.

Her smile dropped, and her face went pale. "Maybe. He might be in New York working on the comic book, but no that's not your surprise either."

"Mom tell me please!" I begged, before going into a coughing frenzy.

"I can't then it wouldn't be a surprise when we got home, now get changed while I go get Dr. Jacobs." She said.

"I can always just act surprised." I mumbled underneath my breath. I watched as she left the room and closed the door. I got of the bed and walked over to my bag and pulled out my track pants and a long sleeve shirt. Before I could change Mom and Dr. Jacobs walked in. I sat back down on the bed and tried to hold back my screams as he pulled the tape off my hand and pulled the needle out of my skin.

"FUCK!" I screamed, when his hand twitched shoved the needle back into my skin scrapping a bone. After he apologized and pulled the rest of the tape off of my hand, he moved towards my bandaged wrist.

"OK I know that the iv was a lot of pain, but I'm not going to lie the stitches are going to hurt a lot worse."

"Just do it!" I yelled.
===*===
Mom pulled into the driveway of our house, when I noticed Dad's car wasn't in the driveway. I just shrugged it off, maybe he parked in the garage today. She turned off the car and unbuckled her seat belt.

"Are you going to sit there all day or do you wanna' see your surprise?" She asked.

I unbuckled my seat belt and jumped out of the car, and ran to the front door. "Were are you going your surprise is in the garage!" Mom yelled. I looked at her confused and walked to the garage and waited patiently for her to open the garage door to open. I heard the lock click and the motor pulling the door open, I began to become jumpy and impatient. Finally the garage door opened and I let out a scream and tears formed in my eyes, as my hands clamped over my mouth.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the shortness, I'm not back for long. I just needed to update this chapter it was driving me crazy. Guys thank you sooooooo much from the bottom of my broken heart for all the comments, thanks to everyone who commented it kinda drove me to update just a little. How do you like the new background?? oh just in case you were wondering what drove my depression back its my jounal that can be viewd here http://www.mibba.com/journals/read/90819/

Thanks for caring.