These Secrets Are Killing Me

Your Crazy!

"Jesse wake up!" Mom yelled, from downstairs.

"No I don't have to." I yelled back. Throwing my blanket over my head so when she came upstairs she couldn't see me. I heard her yell in furstaion and throw a pan in the sink, as it made the loud bang. Ugh I just wanted to sleep I stayed up all night waiting for her to get back home so I could tell her off again. But I fell asleep around five in the morning and she still wasn't home, she was probably still fucking Lee for all I know. Then I heard her stumble her way back in the house around seven this morning with Lee by her side. How do I know? Oh he's a very loud drunk.

"Jesse get down here now, listen to your mother!" Dad yelled, I groaned. If it's not one parent it's another. Wait my Dad was home! I jumped out of my bed and ran down the stairs and jumped into his arms when I saw him standing at the last step. He held me as he struggled to regain his balance, and wipe my tears away. Yep I was crying. Don't make fun of me you would cry to if you haven't seen your Dad in forevers too. He finally put me down on the floor were I belonged and moved my hair out of my face, putting it behind my ears. I looked up at him and wrinkled my nose.

He had a five o' clock shadow going on, he's eyes were blood shot from lack of sleep I prayed. He had bags underneath his eyes, his hair was in desperate need of a wash, and his cloths were baggy like he'd been in them for days. Damn this comic book must mean a lot to him, if he can't even take a ten minute break to freshen up. I just ignored it all the best I could and hugged him tightly. When I felt his arms wrap around me, I felt safe again. I missed his smell (although at this moment his smell was more of rotten beer and stale cigarettes) the way his hugs made me smile. I just missed him so much. Then it hit me as I pulled away.

He smelt of beer! He promised me he wouldn't drink anymore. "Daddy you smell like beer! I thought you said you weren't going to drink anymore!" I yelled.

"Jesse my friends in New York took me out to a bar, I promise I haven't had a drink since you woke up from your coma. Believe me baby girl I would never lie to you." He said, pulling me into another hug. I mentally slapped myself for believing my Dad would lie to me, and break his promise.

"Dad did you see the car Mom got me?" I asked, he laughed and shook his head yes.

"Did you finish your comic yet?" I asked.

"I wasn't work-"

"Yeah he finished his comic, but he hasn't sent it out yet." Mom said, interrupting Dad in the middle of his sentence. Awkward.

"OK? Anyways Jesse how would you feel if I told you that you were going back to school today?" Dad asked. I looked up at him like he was crazy.

"I'd tell you to that you were crazy and that I wasn't going back to school." I said.

"Well get ready to call me crazy because Jesse your going back to school. I just got a call from the school they said now that you were out of the hospital and clean, you have to go back. New Jersey law." Dad said.

I stared at him and felt like my heart was going to pump right out my chest. School? I haven't been in so long! Shouldn't they already be out anyways? Oh right I go to the place that has no summer breaks. Damn it. My palms were getting sweaty and I felt all the blood drain from my face. He pushed me up the stairs and told me to get ready or I was going to be late.

===*===

He pulled into the schools parking lot and turned off the car. I took off my seat belt and just stared outside my window as I waited for the school bell to ring. "Dad please don't make me go." I said, when I saw the one group of people who made my life hell.

"Jesse believe me it gets better as the years go on. Just think you have two more years left kay. Now get out or your going to be late for your first day back." He said, pulling me into a hug and placing a kiss on my cheek.

I sighed and opened the car door, I looked behind me and blew him a kiss goodbye. Here goes nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
see any typos in this chapter or Gerard's let me know it's like one in the morning and I'm tired. I've had a long day and I'm heart broken again. let me know what you think please.