These Secrets Are Killing Me

Ideas For This Story Are Needed!

Hi this your author Marlena, well duh. Um so I kinda wrote myself into a complete one way road with my last chapter. I need your help like big time. I need to know what you, the readers, want to see. Do you want to see a happy moment, a dramatic moment, a semi-dramatic moment? Tell me I need your help for real. Now I have some ideas for this chapter but none seem any good. I wante d to tell you about the problems Lyn-Z had with the pregnancy, then I wanted to tell what happened to the baby. (the unborn child)

So would you tell me what you want to see in this chapter please. And better yet tell me want you to see in this story. What do you want to happen during this story. Keep in mind Gerard still doesn't know Lyn-Z does drugs. Jesse only let on secret slid. So what do you want to happen in this story? I ran out of ideas and I really like this story a lot. And I want to keep my readers happy, so tell me want you want to see.

Well that's all I can think of besides the fact the school is back and well updates will be less frequent. Like they weren't already. I have two English classes, along with a bunch of other stuff. So that means a lot more homework. So anyways just tell me what you want to see happen in the story, or what you would like to see happen. Give me any ideas I don't care! I just want to make my readers happy.

Pretty In Punk,
Marlena
(MarMar)