These Secrets Are Killing Me

New York City Here I Come.

Even though I had school my parents took me away and we went to New York City. Oh the joys of having famous parents. Anyways we are currently on the highway, Dad was driving. Asshole. We even took my car! Mom said she'll teach me how to drive when I get to New York City. Mom and Dad had been quiet the entire trip and honestly it was starting to freak me out. They normally loved road trips, I remember when I was younger that is all we would do was go on a road trips. Sometime we went camping, and then Dad would call Uncle Frank and Aunt Jamia to join us. Or sometimes he would call all my Uncles. Speaking of them I wounder how their doing.

"Heres the new single from My Chemical Romance." The radio dude said. I laughed as Dad changed the station.

"Hey Mr. Moody I like that song. Their lead singer is so ugly! Their bassist is much hotter." Mom said, changing the station back. I looked over at Dad and noticed he was smiling. Maybe just maybe my family was going to be OK. Maybe we would make it after all. We listened to Dad's voice on the radio as Mom sang along with the words, doing the air guitar as Uncle Ray's solo came up. I was laughing so hard I nearly pissed myself. I looked over at Dad who had tears rolling down his cheeks from laughing so hard.

"Stop it Lindsey or I'm going to crash."

"Hey! No one is crashing this car Mister." Mom said. Immediately stopping what she was doing. But by then the song was over and I felt my phone vibrate.

"Hey u. Wat u doin?" It was from Uncle Frank. I laughed and flipped my phone open, catching the attention of Mom.

"Who's that?" She asked.

"Oh it's Uncle Frank." I said, texting him back.

"nm just going to NYC. u?" I pressed send and put it back into my pocket. It would be awhile before he texted back. For some reason I always felt like I could be more open and just be myself when I was around Uncle Frank. Who knows why? I think it was because he was just so short and the fact that I towered over the man was just plain out funny.

"Jesse do you want to go see Nana and Pa first or my band?" Mom asked.

"I don't care. Dad what do you want to do?"

"I'd prefer to go see the band, your Nana and Pa never liked me. I'm just to gangsta' for them."

"Dad no. Never say that in your life again." I said, shaking my head. I grabbed myself and flipped it open sending out a mass text.

"My dad just said gangsta. HELP!"

"Well I call Jimmy and Jenny. I'm not sure if Steve is New York right now." Mom said.

"Mom I wanna' do it!" I yelled, grabbing her phone from her ear and placing to it mine.

I didn't even know who she was calling but they answered after three rings. "Hello." A man answered.

"Is this Jimmy?" I asked.

"Yeah who's this? This sure isn't Lindsey."

"This is Jesse."

"You mean my little J-monster!" He exclaimed.

"Yep! Well Mom just wanted me to call you and tell you that we are going to be New York for the weekend. I just wanted to tell my favorite lead singer in the whole world that he'd get to his J monster sometime soon." Mom rolled her eyes, and grabbed the phone from hand.

"Jimmy hey. Yeah we'll be there soon. Oh alright then I won't have to call her. Alright I'll tell Gee to drive us there. Bye." She hung the phone and stuck back into her pocket.

"What J-man say?" I asked, taking out my phone.

"Their out at the practice space."

"To the practice space it is." Dad said.

===*===

"Jesse wake up." Someone said, shaking me. I groaned and rolled over to my side and went back to sleep.

"J-monster you better get your ass up!" I knew that voice. I shot up and wiped my eyes as they adjudgest to the sun.

"Jimmy don't use that language around my daughter." Mom said.

"Lyn she's 16 I'm sure she even uses the word ass." J-man said.

I laughed and got out of the car giving J-man a hug. "God you've gotten tall, I think secretly your Mikey's child." J-man whispered in my ear. I laughed and hit is arm, walking over to Jenny giving her a hug.

"Jesse it's been so long since I've seen you. You've gotten so skinny little girl." She said.

"Lindsey don't you feed this kid?" Jenni joked.

"That is Gerard's job Jennifer." She said, pulling her into a hug. They walked away and I noticed someone missing, but they weren't missing for long when I felt myself getting picked up. I screamed and laughed as I looked down at Steve.

"Fuck you scared me!" I yelled, hitting his arm as he lowered me back to the floor.

"Jesse language!" Mom yelled.

"Yes Ma'am." I looked around and saw Dad chatting away with J-man, while Steve went back to his guitar.

"J-man you like my car?" I asked, running over to Dad and him. He looked over to it and smiled the biggest smile, I knew what that smile meant. I was going to get in trouble today and while I was with J-man it meant some big trouble. I couldn't wait to see what he had planned up his sleeve