These Secrets Are Killing Me

It's Nine o' Clock Do You Know Were Your Kids Are?

"How have you and Gerard been?" Jenni asked. I just laughed at her and shook my head. Staring at the scenery in front of me, taking it in. The way the sun made the lake in front of the practice space just shine. The way the trees would blow in the direction of the wind, the sounds of the leaves as they rustled along the floor. My hair blowing in the wind, and the roaring sound of a jet as it passed by. The practice space wasn't far away from downtown New York, but it wasn't close enough to hear the sound of the traffic. It was just right. I couldn't help but think about anything, but this beautiful scene in front of me. I could feel Jenni just staring at me, her eyes burned a hole in my back.

"We're working things out." I answered honestly. There was no need to lie to her, she'd find out soon enough. Another gust of wind came blowing my hair everywhere. I heard Gerard yell at the wind, for burning out his lighter. I laughed silently as I saw him trying to cover the flame with his hand and light his cigarte. He finally lite it and inhaled a generous amount of the posion, letting it slowly escape from his mouth. His free hand was in his jean pocket, letting the cigarte dangle from his lips as he talked to Steve. He laughed and threw his head back, his hair fell backwards and back into place. He recently told me he was trying to go back his 'revenge' years. Which meant he was growing out his hair again, and letting it become nappy. I've begged for him to cut it, but he won't listen to me.

"Hey baby what you thinking about?" He asked, blowing out some of the smoke. I didn't even notice Jenni had left.

"Just thinkning. I love it down here it gets my mind thinking, gives me new ideas for some of my art."

"Ah the artist is working." He laughed, throwing his cigarte at the floor and stomping on it with his foot. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the steps I was sitting on, and closer to him. I could feel his breath against my lips, his hands were wrapped around my waist, mine were placed on his neck. I ran my fingers through his hair and closed my eyes. Closing the little gap between us, our lips touched and fireworks went off in my heart.

When I tried to pull away he pulled me back and kissed me harder. A laugh escaped from my mouth, and I feel in love all over again. We stood there on the steps of the practice space like to love sick teenagers. I felt his tounge begging for entrance into my mouth, and who was I to deny my husband such a request. I moaned as our tounges touched. Finally the need for oxygen begain to take place, and soon we pulled away. "I love you Gee." I said, running my hands through his hair again. He smiled at me and mouthed the same words back to me.

"Hey have you talked to Jimmy?" Steve asked. Gerard and I broke apart from our hug, and looked over at Steve. We both shook our heads no, and apoligezed. I looked down at my watch and shrugged they've only been gone for an hour. They should be back soon.

"Since we can't practice with out our singer, do you wanna' watch a movie?" Jenni asked. I looked over at Gerard who was grinning like a mad man. I knew what he had in mind and I hated it.

"Let's watch Natural Born Killers." Steve and Jenni both cheered and ran inside, leaving Gerard and I outside. I looked up at him and sent him a death glare, I hated that movie with such a passion. For one if you're super high it's fucking crazy, and two it's just a werid movie. But I knew why he wanted to watch it and I hated him for that reason to.

"You asshole you know I hate that movie." I slapped him across his arm and tried to run down to bench. But he was to fast for me and grabbed me from my waist.

"Oh come on Lindsey it's not that bad in daylight." He said, placing a kiss on my neck.

"Let go Gerard you know I hate that movie. I haven't seen it in sixteen years and I plan on keeping it that way." I said. I broke free of his grip and walked over to the bench. Sitting on it I pulled out my phone and groaned to myself. I flipped my phone and was going to reply back when I saw Gerard sit next to me.

"You know why I choose that movie Lindsey?" I shook my head no.

"Because that night we watched it, we concevied Jesse. You know our daughter!" I thought back and tried to remember back sixteen years. Finally I stumbbled upon that memory and laughed. He was right.

"I know she's our daughter dumbass. I'm sorry I forgot but all I remember about that night is being scared shit less. Because you just had to watch that movie the one fucking night it rained on that damn tour. I really hated you that night no lie, I honsetly wanted to kick you in your balls." He laughed and covered his manhood. He pulled me into a hug and just continued to laugh in my ear.

"I'm sorry Lindsey but atleast one good thing came out of it. And now I know never to make you mad." He joked.

"You've always known to never make me mad, remember when Mikey pissed me off."

"Oh God! I don't think I ever laughed so hard in my life. I don't even remember what he did."

"He told me I was getting fat when I was pregnant with Jesse." I said. Gerard doubled over in laughter and almost choked on his own spit. The tears were rolling down his face from laughing so hard. I heard Steve yell at us to get in the movie was starting, I sighed and got up. Gerard grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips, placing a kiss on my knuckles.

"I love you Lindsey."

===*===

"Lyn get up."

"Nooooo." I groaned, trying to hit away the person's hand.

"Lyn you have to get up, we have to go look for Jimmy and Jesse." I instantly shot up and rubbed the crust off my eyes. My eyes were adjusting to the bright lamp light that was shinning in the room. I looked around my surrondings and sighed, grabbing my phone from the floor I ran my hand through my hair. It was nine at night and they still weren't here. Looking at Gerard's sleeping form, his arm around my waist lazily and his hair in front of his face.

"Gee wake up Jesse never came back." I said, shaking him awake.

"Go back to bed Lyn." He mumbled, pulling the blanket over his head. Shifting to his left side and falling back asleep. I shook him again.

"Gerard it's nine and they still aren't back. We have to go look for them." I said.

"Ugh! Are you kidding me?! Haven't you heard of calling their damn cell phones! This is fucking bullshit," He just went on, grabbing his jeans and pulling out his cell phone. He dailed Jesse's cell phone number while waiting for her to answer he grabbed his pack of cigrates and lite one up.

"Jesse you get your ass back here now! Your Mom and I have waited long enough, call me back when you get this." He hung up and looked over at me, putting out his cigarte and laid back down.

"They'll be here soon-" He was cut off when his phone started to ring.

"Jesse were the hell are you?" He asked.

"Oh sorry Frank. Nothing just waiting for Jesse to call me back, she went out with Jimmy. WHAT?! You're lying right? Goddammit, all right I'll call you later. Thanks man." He ran a hand through his hair and cursed underneath his breath.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Jail! I'll be back I have to go bail our sixteen year old daughter out of jail." He said, pulling on his jeans and leaving the room.