These Secrets Are Killing Me

Frank Iero Say What?!

"Jenni can I borrow your car I have to go get Jesse." I asked, buttoning my jeans up. She looked my hands and smiled, throwing her car keys at me.

"We didn't do anything, it's just that jeans are to tight to sleep in." I explained myself before getting in the car and slamming the door shut. I guess the already knew were Jesse and Jimmy were, or maybe they just assumed. I don't know and right now I really don't care. I can't believe Jesse would get herself in this much trouble, well then again she was with Jimmy. No offense to the man, he was a good Father to his two year old daughter but he doesn't have to go around and fuck with Jesse's life.

I wonder what they did this time to get themselves thrown in jail. God I hope it was nothing serious, I probably should call Frank and find out. With that thought in mind I reached in my pocket, keeping my eyes on the road, and pulled out my cell phone. I searched through my contacts till I found Frank's name, he had just recently changed his number. And I haven't had the time to memorize it yet, I pressed the talk button and waited for him to answer his cell phone.

After the third ring he answered, and to my surprise it was in Italian. He must have saw my name on the caller i.d."Ehi," Jamia must of been around. That was the only time he ever talked in Italian. He always did that especially when he it was me, and I did it back. We never talked in English when we were around our wives, it gave us the sense of danger. And no we're not dating and hiding a secret romance, we just sometimes didn't our family to know what we're talking. But I could never talk in Italian around Jesse, she understood and spoke it. Thanks to Frank.

"Hey yourself, why did the police call you and not me?" I yelled, stopping at a red light. As I waited for the answer I looked through Jenni's car for a lighter, Lindsey probably stole mine. Or maybe I left it back at the practice space, who knows.

"Non so dude, forse lei non ha voluto sapere." He said.

I sighed into the phone, and pressed my foot onto the gas peddle. "Well I mean would eventually find out sometime soon. They didn't say why she was in there did they?"

"No. Voglio dire ho chiesto ma ha detto che non poteva dirmi al telefono."

"What else did they tell you?"

"Che hanno appena detto che avrei dovuto venire cauzione e mia figlia. Dopo aver detto loro che non è stata mia figlia, hanno detto che non potevano dirmi più. Non so che cosa ha fatto, ma deve essere cattivo, perché ha detto che sono stati la sua azienda fino qualcuno pagato la cauzione. In modo tale che quando ho chiamato voi e vi ha detto."

"Dammit. They didn't say how much the bail would be did they?"

"Che non ha detto esattamente quanto hanno detto, ma da qualche parte tra il 2000 a 10500 dollari. Qual è la tua figlia facendo Gerard?"

"I don't know man and that's the scary thing. After all this shit that's been going on with her life, and then mine and Lindsey's problem. Who can honestly say they know what's going on in Jesse's life. I just hope that it's nothing serious like buying drugs or selling herself on the street." I said, exhaling some the poisonous smoke into Jenni's car. Keeping my eye on the road, I checked my pockets to make sure I had my wallet.

He laughed at me in disbelief. "Uomo vostro essere stupido, Jesse non è così. E 'probabilmente solo alcuni stupido carica che essi ritengono che essa derserves per essere stata la figlia di una rock star. Sapete come il mondo ci vede Gerard pensano che solo perché siamo famosi abbiamo denaro di cui le nostre valutare, così non credo pazzo cose di questo genere. Jesse non è così, so che lei non releapse o addirittura vendere se stessa per le strade. She's non qualche puttana Gerard, ella è il tuo figlia. Si dovrebbe avere più fiducia in lei. Quindi siete sul vostro modo di scegliere il novellame di delinquente?" It took me awhile to register all of what he said, but when he did I instantly felt horrible for thinking such things.

"Dude I know it's just that with Jesse who knows what she's going to do next. I never even suspected that my own daughter would do drugs, but I don't know Frankie. I feel like I've let her down because I've hardly been there for her. And then just now finding out about Lindsey's cheating, and then telling Jesse about the baby I should be there for her. But I haven't and I... God I've let her down, I'm such a horrible Father. And yes I'm on my to bail out my juvenile delinquent."

"Gerard non sei un orribile Padre. Lei è un Padre che il posto di lavoro succede solo a essere travling il mondo, ma anche che si è capita di salvare vite umane facendo quello che fate. Jesse capisce che non si può essere lì per lei come si desidera essere. E dovete sapere che non importa che i genitori sono nessuno può perdict loro bambini ciò che la vita sta per essere simili. Le assicuro che non sei un orribile Padre. Tu sei il migliore Padre sapete come essere, non sempre mettersi in giù come quello corretto. È solo che tutto ciò che sta accadendo in modo veloce, è difficile per voi per regolare. Così Jesse ricordare che vi ama, non importa ciò che accade, che la donna non solo nel corso degli anni un tempo di diffusione se stessa. Dovete capire che Gerard, ed ha come te più di quanto tu o lei vorrebbe ammettere." I just smiled and wiped away the stray tear that had fallen from my eye. Frank was just the bastard that could make me cry on the way to pick up my daughter from jail. I should be fucking furious but I'm not. I'm here driving a car, talking with my friend on the phone, and crying like a fucking pansy.

"Dammit Frank! Now I'm crying like a little pansy, well either way I've got to go and bail my daughter out of jail. Love ya man."

"Aw ho rendere Gerard Way grido? Just kidding, alright uomo. I'll parlare con te più tardi, l'amore ya troppo. Oh facile e passare per il suo Gerard ricordare che la donna attraversa un tempo di diffusione in questo momento. Have a nice notte è rotto cagna!" I was about to respond back, but decided not to and hung up the phone. Parking the car outside the police station, and seeing Jesse's brand new mustang sitting outside I felt my heart sink. What kind of trouble did my daughter get herself into?

I walked into the police station and just instantly wanted to run right out. Hearing the guards arguing with the inmates, my mind was praying that they weren't yelling at Jesse. I walked up to the desk and waited for the police office to finish his business and wait for him to look up. When he hung up the phone and looked up, I've never seen someones eye's get so big, so fast.

"Oh my God your Gerard Way!" He exclaimed.

"The one and only, but I hear you are holding my daughter here?" I asked, more like a question. It was like I was questioning myself, when I knew she really was here.

"Oh. Jesse Way?"

"Yes. How much is her bail?" I asked.

"She's not here sir, we had to have her escorted down to the juvenile detention center."

"And where the he... heck is that?" I asked, the anger boiling in my veins.

"Downtown, New York."

"Thank you. I know exactly were it is now." I stormed out of the police station and dialed Frank's number again.

"Ehi."

"She's not fucking here! They moved here to a Juvenile Detention Center, what the fuck!"

"Essa è anche un minore Gerard essi non potrebbe mantenere la sua Consulta. Sono così voce laggiù adesso?" He was still near Jamia, he must of been laying down. Well I don't blame him he just got home from a tour with Leathermouth. He always did that once he got off a tour with My Chem, he would go straight on tour with Leathermouth. It amazed me that he even had time to comperand anything that happened around him, let alone remember how to speak Italian.

"Yes I'm on my way to go get her. Why didn't you tell me that she was in the Detention Center?"

"Come mi è stato supposto sapere Gerard, dissero che non poteva dirmi niente perché non ero suo padre. Volete farmi andare là fuori o cosa?"

I laughed at him and peeled out of the police station's parking lot. "Oh yeah Frank I want you to drive all they way out to New York. Just so you can help me bail out my daughter, your so stupid. This is fucking bullshit I should have never let her talk us into coming into New York."

"Calmarsi! Non sarà possibile controllare Jesse, ed ha la propria persona. Sai cosa mi chiamano quando si raggiunge la Detention Center, o vuoi chiedere scusa per essere un asino." He hung up. I threw my phone against the passenger seat, and speed down the street. The minute I get to the Detention Center, Jesse is going to get a piece of my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
I got as accurate as I could get with the translations, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I want to thank GeeandBobrockmysocks for being the only person to comment the last chapter. Guys really these comments really mean a lot to me, they keep motivated and make me want to write. They also make me smile like this =D. Soooo.... can I at least get like two or three comments from some other people. Please!

Translations in Green.

Ehi:"Hey"

Non so dude, forse lei non ha voluto sapere:"I don't know dude, maybe she didn't want you to know."

No. Voglio dire ho chiesto ma ha detto che non poteva dirmi al telefono.:"They said they couldn't tell me over the phone.

Che hanno appena detto che avrei dovuto venire cauzione e mia figlia. Dopo aver detto loro che non è stata mia figlia, hanno detto che non potevano dirmi più. Non so che cosa ha fatto, ma deve essere cattivo, perché ha detto che sono stati la sua azienda fino qualcuno pagato la cauzione. In modo tale che quando ho chiamato voi e vi ha detto:"They just said that I should come and bail my daughter out. After I told them she wasn't my daughter, they said that they couldn't tell me anymore. I don't know what she did, but it must be bad because they said that they were holding her till someone paid the bail. So that's when I called you and told you."

Che non ha detto esattamente quanto hanno detto, ma da qualche parte tra il 2000 a 10500 dollari. Qual è la tua figlia facendo Gerard?:"They didn't say how much exactly but they said somewhere between 2,000 to 10,500 dollars. What is your daughter doing Gerard?"

Uomo vostro essere stupido, Jesse non è così. E 'probabilmente solo alcuni stupido carica che essi ritengono che essa derserves per essere stata la figlia di una rock star. Sapete come il mondo ci vede Gerard pensano che solo perché siamo famosi abbiamo denaro di cui le nostre valutare, così non credo pazzo cose di questo genere. Jesse non è così, so che lei non releapse o addirittura vendere se stessa per le strade. She's non qualche puttana Gerard, ella è il tuo figlia. Si dovrebbe avere più fiducia in lei. Quindi siete sul vostro modo di scegliere il novellame di delinquente?:"Man your being stupid, Jesse isn't like that. It's probably just some stupid charge that they feel she deserves for being the daughter of a rock star. You know how the world sees us Gerard they think that just because we are famous we have money falling out of our asses, just don't think crazy things like that. Jesse's not like that, I know she wouldn't releapse or even sell herself on the streets. She's not some whore Gerard, she's your daughter. You should have more faith in her. So are you on your way to pick your juvenile delinquent?"

Gerard non sei un orribile Padre. Lei è un Padre che il posto di lavoro succede solo a essere travling il mondo, ma anche che si è capita di salvare vite umane facendo quello che fate. Jesse capisce che non si può essere lì per lei come si desidera essere. E dovete sapere che non importa che i genitori sono nessuno può perdict loro bambini ciò che la vita sta per essere simili. Le assicuro che non sei un orribile Padre. Tu sei il migliore Padre sapete come essere, non sempre mettersi in giù come quello corretto. È solo che tutto ciò che sta accadendo in modo veloce, è difficile per voi per regolare. Così Jesse ricordare che vi ama, non importa ciò che accade, che la donna non solo nel corso degli anni un tempo di diffusione se stessa. Dovete capire che Gerard, ed ha come te più di quanto tu o lei vorrebbe ammettere:"Gerard you're not a horrible Father. You are a Father who's job just happens to be traveling the world, but you just also happen to save lives doing what you do. Jesse understands that you can't be there for her like you want to be. And you should know that it doesn't matter what the parent's job is no one can predict what their child's life is going to be like. Let me assure that you are not a horrible Father. You are the best Father you know how to be, don't ever put yourself down like that okay. It's just that everything is happening so fast, it's hard for you to adjust. So remember that Jesse loves you no matter what happens, she's just going through a rough time herself. You have to understand that Gerard, she's more like you than you or she would like to admit."

Aw ho rendere Gerard Way grido? Just kidding, alright uomo. I'll parlare con te più tardi, l'amore ya troppo. Oh facile e passare per il suo Gerard ricordare che la donna attraversa un tempo di diffusione in questo momento. Have a nice notte è rotto cagna:Aw did I make Gerard Way cry? Just kidding, alright man. I'll talk to you later, love ya too. Oh and go easy on her Gerard remember she's going through a rough time right now. Have a nice night you broke bitch!

Ehi:"Hey"

Essa è anche un minore Gerard essi non potrebbe mantenere la sua Consulta. Sono così voce laggiù adesso?:"Well she is a minor Gerard they couldn't possibly keep her there. So are heading down there now?"

Come mi è stato supposto sapere Gerard, dissero che non poteva dirmi niente perché non ero suo padre. Volete farmi andare là fuori o cosa?:"How was I supposed to know Gerard, they said they couldn't tell me anything because I wasn't her father. Do you want me to go down there or what?"

Calmarsi! Non sarà possibile controllare Jesse, ed ha la propria persona. Sai cosa mi chiamano quando si raggiunge la Detention Center, o vuoi chiedere scusa per essere un asino:"Calm down! You can't control Jesse, she's her own person. You know what call me when you reach the Detention Center or you just want to apologize for being an ass."