These Secrets Are Killing Me

You Should Have Just Listened.

"MOM!" Jesse screamed, I wanted to help believe me when I say that. She was my only daughter, the only child I will ever have. I love her so much, but all she had to was listen to the man. I tried to walk over to her, but Daniel, the man who is currently beating my daughter, pushed me back. I fell hard against the floor and looked up just in time see him punch my daughter countless time's against her face.

I wanted to scream, I wanted yell for help but who could hear? Jesse had her damn music blasting so no one would hear our wimpy screams over the blasting screams of her CD. It was at the moment I wished Gerard never left for tour. But then again maybe this would teach her a lesson and teach her to listen to her elders. I was brought back to reality when she let out an ear piercing scream, that was when I noticed he was kicking her sides. She was curled in a ball trying to stop it all. Deep down I knew I should be helping, but I wouldn't dare get in the middle of this.

If she died tonight it wold be all my fault, I'm sure Gerard would see it that way. I think the whole family would see it that way, but not me. She brought this upon herself that was my story and I'm sticking to it. "Stop please stop!" She said, her voice was a quiet whisper that I'm sure no one heard but me. She was losing her fight her body was becoming limp, that's when I realized she's had enough. I got up and limped my way over to Daniel and pulled him away from the bloody body that was once my daughter.

"Stop she's learned her lesson." I said, pushing him away and checking on my daughter. Don't go on rant and rave yelling at me telling me I have no heart, I have a heart if I didn't I would have let him continue till she was dead. I checked her pulse and thanked God it was still there, her once perfect face had cuts, and bruises all over. Her honey hazel eyes were blood shoot from her tears, she reminded me so much of her father. Her charastics, the way she acted, her face, her eyes, everything was her father. It was then I felt my own tears begin to prick my eyes.

"Jesse I'm sorry. So sorry." I said, trying to hold back my tears. I did my best and blinked them away only one jumped to its own death as it fell down my cheek and landed right on Jesse's cheek, that was littered with blood. I tried to move her body out of the hall way and move her into her bed room. She screamed in pain when I touched her abdomen, I knew she had a broken ribs. I expected the worst when I moved but no way in hell was I expecting to see my cell phone in her hands. Gerard call duration 40:15 the seconds kept rolling from 15 to 20. He heard it all I grabbed the phone from her hands and hung up and sobbed.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?? the way I play Lyn-z in this story is not i how i view her in real life. she is actually one of my idols.