‹ Prequel: Chain of Events
Status: Feeling depressed and I chose the title because that what it feels like right now. Don't bash me for what I feel. I changed it from NC-17 to PG-13 since my plans changed for this story.

My Heart's a Battleground

Dive into the Heart

Countless enemies attacked Ren with her new friends. She also met Sora's friends, Riku, Kairi and King Mickey. They continued to make their way to a room. It looked almost like a graveyard. Ren looked around at the room sadly then looked to see a panel that had Axel's weapon. She looked to see it said "The Flurry of Dancing Flames". Ren touched the panel lightly as she frowned more.

"Axel..." she said softly.

She then felt a hand on her shoulder and looked to see that it was Kairi. Kairi gave her a light smile.

"Ren... I know how much Axel means to you," Kairi said, "He told me about you when he said that he was looking for Roxas. He said he cared for you deeply and wanted to see you smile. I can tell that Axel loves you, even if he has no heart."

Ren smiled a little and placed her hand over Kairi's, "Thank you."

Ren then frowned again with a sigh, "I also wish I knew where Roxas was too."

Riku then walked over to Ren and spoke up, "Roxas is Sora's Nobody."

Ren looked up at him, "R-really?"

Riku nodded, "Roxas has finally gone back to Sora."

Ren smiled a little. She was happy that Roxas was re completed again but she missed her friend. Though she was grateful she made knew friends who would help her through thick and thin.

They continued on towards the path in front of them to find Xemnas. Once they reached the next platform, they saw Xemnas looking up at Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts looked like it had a huge hole in the middle.

"My Kingdom Hearts... is ruined... Now I will have to start over again," Xemnas spoke up then turned to the group, "Keyblade wielders, go forth and collect me more hearts."

Sora, Riku and Mickey then pointed their Keyblades at Xemnas, glaring at him. There was no way they were going to do that.

"There is no way that we are going to help you," Sora replied.

Ren had enough with this guy. She knew that Sora, Riku and King Mickey wouldn't help Xemnas complete Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas was the only left in the Organization. Once he was taken out, then everything and everyone can live in peace. She was ready to help her new friends. Before anything else, she saw that Sora and Xemnas were both disappearing. She gasped and ran towards him but he disappeared into thin air.

"Sora!" Ren cried out while looking around.

She then saw that Nobodies appeared and circled around the group. She tired of this and wanted everything to stop. She then held out her staff to cast a stop spell. This gave everyone a chance to take out the Nobodies. After a few minutes, Sora then reappeared.

Sora then looked around, "Where's Xemnas?"

They all looked up at Kingdom Hearts, absorbing the power of the moon. Mickey, Sora and Donald yelled at him to stop what he was doing. Xemnas disappeared but afterwards, a huge door appeared. Riku, Sora and Mickey then unlocked the doors with their Keyblades. This was it, they were going to take care of Xemnas once and for all. Before all of them could enter, the door closed on Donald, Goofy, Mickey and Kairi, leaving Sora, Ren and Riku alone with Xemnas.

Riku looked down at his friends, "Come on, we have to do this to save everything."

Sora and Ren looked at him then nodded. Riku was right; they had to do this. Ren knew she couldn't give up. She had her friends and she knew that she had to do this for Axel. After all this mess, she had to immediately go and find Axel. All three friends raced towards Xemnas as they dodged buildings that were being thrown at them. Ren was tired of this. Was this guy ever going to go down!?

They all reached where Xemnas was and began to attack him. Ren used many magic attacks on Xemnas. She was done with all this madness. All three friends unleashed their final attack, taking down Xemnas. They quickly made their way back to the door to go back to their friends. Their friends smiled at all three of them while cheering.

"You guys are all right!" Kairi chirped.

She then ran to Sora and hugged him close. Sora smiled as he held her back. Ren watched both of them hug, almost making her feel jealous. She clutched her dress where her chest was as she felt her heart ache. She then noticed a portal was being made. There was a girl standing there with blonde hair and she wore a white dress.

"Hurry on through," the girl replied.

Kairi walked up to the girl and smiled, "Thank you, Namine."

Namine smiled at her and then looked at Sora, "Roxas, I knew that we would meet each other again, even if we don't recognize each other."

Ren then saw that Roxas walked out of Sora. She was surprised but she could finally say her good-byes to Roxas. Roxas smiled as he spoke with Namine then turned to look at Ren.

"Ren, I'm happy that I had you and Axel as a friend. Please find Axel and tell him thank you," Roxas replied.

"I will, Roxas," Ren replied with a sad smile, "I promise."

"Good-bye, Ren," Roxas said softly, "You'll still be one of my friends."

"You're my best friend too," Ren said, "Good-bye, Roxas."

Roxas then fused back in with Sora. Ren wiped her eyes and sniffed. She was happy to see Roxas one final time before he left completely. Even though she couldn't see him like before, he was still in Sora and Sora was her new close friend. The people before her were her new friends. She cherished them deeply. They all began to head towards the portal. Before Sora and Riku could enter, the portal disappeared!

Ren and Kairi looked back. They tried to go back through to save Riku and Sora but it closed. Kairi frowned and looked down at the ground with a sad expression. Even though Ren didn't know Sora and Riku for long, but she knew that they would come back. Ren hugged her close making Kairi look up at her.

"They'll be fine, Kairi. I know you have faith in them. They'll come back," Ren replied.

Kairi smiled weakly with a nod, "You're right."

Ren then noticed her surroundings to see that they were on an island, "Where are we?"

"This is where I live with Riku and Sora," Kairi said as she looked around at the island.

"It's beautiful," Ren said then looked at the sunset, "This brings back memories..."

Kairi walked beside her as she looked at the sunset with her, "Of Axel?"

"Yeah... we would watch the sunset while eating ice cream," Ren replied, "I looked forward to doing that with him everyday..."

"It's a nice memory," Kairi said, "I'm sure that Axel is watching the same sunset right now, thinking about you."

Ren smiled as Kairi said that. She hoped that Axel was out there, thinking about her too. She then looked back at Donald, Goofy and Mickey who looked worried. Kairi joined Ren by their friends. They began to talk about their journeys. Ren was surprised when Kairi said that she waited for Sora and Riku everyday for a year. Staring out at the island, hoping they would come home. Ren knew she did the same thing with Axel. When he left for a long mission, she waited for him everyday to come back. She knew how Kairi felt.

Ren then turned her head to see something falling from the sky. She smiled and knew that it had to be Sora and Riku. Sure enough, both emerged frm the ocean. Sora and Riku laughed and smiled when they saw all of their friends. Sora and Kairi hugged each other close along with Donald and Goofy.

"Welcome home," Kairi said with a smile.

Ren looked at all of her friends, happy that they were all reunited. Ren almost felt jealous as she wished being with her special someone. She then noticed that she was disappearing from her friends. Everyone looked at her and tried to reach out to her.

Ren felt as light as a feather as she began to descend into the unknown. Before she knew it, she could see something. She could see a stained glass floor that had a design of her along with images of Axel, Roxas and Twilight Town. She had no idea where she was going and why she was here. She was surprised when she heard a voice.

'What is it you desire most?'

Ren held her hands to her chest and closed her eyes. What she wanted most was to be with Axel. She wanted to be with him the way they used to be. She wanted to spend forever with the man she loved more than life. Ren slowly opened her blue eyes.

"I desire to see Axel again. My life... my heart... would be incomplete without him... I love him..." Ren said softly.

Soon a door appeared in front of her that was pink with a vine design. She walked towards the door almost apprehensively, not certain what will be on the other side. Though she was willing to risk it. Ren opened the door to be greeted with light. She opened her eyes to see she was in Radiant Garden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very crappy chapter. I'm sorry. I tried not to rush it because we all know what happens at the end of Kingdom Hearts >.> Next chapter will be better. Promise.