Status: New Story!

All the Wrong Reasons

What The Hell Are We Going To Do

Danny's pov

After James left with Mel I could finally think straight. That's what Mel does to me forces me to not think clearly. Truth be told I actually love her, but she is a wild ride and sometimes I don't know if I'm right side up or upside down. We've been through a lot together and one thing that has always been an issue is my drug problem. I know I need help going down the path of sobriety, but what Mel doesn't understand is that I need her support.
I walk into the bedroom to see the piece of meat I left in there before Mel went all crazy. I didn't know her name but that didn't matter what mattered is that I needed a little pick me up before I lost my mind.

"So that was your girlfriend huh?" The blonde asked laying half naked on my bed.

"Yeah, so did you bring the stuff to get this party started?" I asked as I walked over to her smiling.

"Of course I did what did you have in mind for this party of ours?" She asked cocking her head to the side. Pulling the white milled powder out from underneath her thigh she waved it in the air as if to taunt me.

"I thought you would never ask Doll Face." I said as into the bag from her and went about turning the powder into thin lines on the glass table. Just as in was about to lean in and take my first line me phone vibrated in my pocket. I unlocked me phone and groaned. It was a message from James.

James: You better not be getting high cause if I find out you did..I'll send you to rehab myself

"What is it baby that fucking bitch of a girlfriend bugging you?" The blonde asked annoyed.

"First of all don't call her a fucking bitch. Second of all its her brother so why don't you hurry up and do your lines before you become too fucking annoying to fuck." I said snapping and I throw my phone to the side and do my first line.

She huffed and preceded to do what she's told and did a line as well.

What I loved about coke was that as soon as you did it your brain starts exploding with the intense heat of euphoria. I've never felt pleasure from anything else before. Other than me and Mel having insanely good sex for the first few months of being together. We don't have much sex these days so cocaine has been my favorite thing to do with random chicks I find.

After we both had our lines me and the blonde start fucking like rabbits until we pass out. Maybe Mel will be a little more calm tomorrow.

Mel's pov

I woke up clutching my pillow thinking Danny was still here. Thinking about the fight taking place last night just a figment of my imagination . Sometimes I wish we could just not fight and go back to how things used to be. Before the band Danny and I had one of the most strongest relationship I have ever had . He knew just what to say to me crying he knew just the right things to do to make me not feel so alone . Then the drugs came into place became like an annoying referee in the middle between my life and his. And then Danny chose drugs over me and we haven't been same for months. Two months ago it was Danny's and I's 3 year anniversary. It was the last time we were intimate with each other and I thought things were going to get better. Then Danny fell off the wagon again and tried to slam me into a mirror at a hotel. My brother doesn't know.

I saw my brother James in the kitchen making coffee. I walked over and as if he had eyes in the back of his head he held up a mug of the most fragrant coffee.

"Thanks." I said taking it from him.

"Jesus Mel you look like shit." My brother said looking at me.

"Well that's what happens when you spend hours yelling and crying at your boyfriend." I said taking a sip of coffee.

"Yeah, about that, honestly Mel this is Danny's last straw. We have held back from your long enough. He needs to put his man knickers on and deal with the band. Ben is furious and he said Danny better show up for sound check." James said walking to the balcony to have a smoke.

All of a sudden I had the urge to vomit. I didn't even make it to the bathroom I just puked into the kitchen sink.

"Mel, are you okay you look sick?" My brother asked looking at me.

Fuck!

This just proves that the pregnancy test I took two days ago was right.

"I took a pregnancy test a couple of days ago when I missed my monthly and it came back positive." I mumbled.

"Jesus Christ Mel, does Danny know?" James asks as he rubs my back.

"No I was going to tell him last night. What am I gonna do James?" I said my voice cracking as I started to cry.

"Its gonna be ok Melaney. We will figure something out." James said

"James, Danny is going to hate me more than he does now." I said getting a water from the cooler.

"Danny will be fine this actually might straighten the fuck out of him. Have you told mom?" James said

"Why so I can hear her tell me I told you, you would end up knocked up by a junkie. No thanks James maybe you should be the one to tell her." I said sitting on the couch.

Just then the door opens and Brandy walks in. An overwhelming feeling came over me and I run up and hug her. I didn't have a lot of female friends to talk to. Brandy and I fight like cats, but she's the only "girlfriend" I have.

"What's wrong Mel?" She asked me rubbing my back.

"I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do. I'm so scared Brandy." I said.

"Oh honey, it's gonna be okay don't worry about it." She said into my ear.

I let go of her and whipped my tears off my face.

I see that James is on the phone and he doesn't look happy.
"Ben I know I'll go check on him ill drag him to sound check in his fucking boxers on if I have to." James said as he ended the call.

"Danny isn't answering his phone, Cam went to his room and banged on it and nothing. Mel do you have your room key card with you?" James asked. I nodded and handed it to him since it was in the jeans I slept in since yesterday.

"Take a nap or a shower anything to calm you down okay?" James said as he left the room.

"Come on honey, let's get you into the shower okay" Brandy said as she walks me to the bathroom.

Brandy stayed with me in the bathroom until I was done. I placed a hand over my stomach and sigh.

"When we get to a venue or whatever is easier for you we need to get you in to see a doctor." Brandy said giving me a towel.

All I could do was nod at this point. I didn't know how to feel or even talk. I hear the door to the room open and I heard James speaking with someone. I walked out to the room and see Danny looking all kinds of fucked up.

"James said you are pregnant." He said looking at me. All I could do was nod and whip more tears from my eyes.

"Well then, what the hell are we going to do?" Danny asked with no emotion on his face.

I wish I knew
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is you guys after three long years I finally have another chapter up sorry it took me so long I have no excuses honestly . I was just bitten by the writing bug earlier today and thought what better way to spend my time is getting a story out for you guys hope you enjoy let me know what you think