Status: ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Steal Your Heart

Nine

Dear Garrett,

I know it was terrible decision to walk back into your life and expect something from you.

When I made the decision to leave, you have to believe me it was the toughest decision I ever made. I was scared and I was nervous you would be mad.
So I ran.

You've known me the longest out of everyone and still with everything that I ever did, you always stayed by my side but I just couldn't stay by your side. We we're young and that commitment was terrifying.

You asked me for 'forever' and forever is a very long time. We weren't even eighteen and you were ready to give your whole entire life for me.

In away I ran because you would have stayed. You would have given up everything to stay and I couldn't let that happen.

But I was also selfish because I wasn't ready. I thought in that moment that my life would be done. That I would never be able to live my dreams and everything would have been for nothing.
Now, I know that I was wrong.

Of course it is too late. You've found someone that is willing to love you for you. I adore Rachel. Yes, I am jealous, but I can see she makes you happy and that's all I want for you.

Garrett. You were and always will be the love of my life. Please don't punish your friend for the stupid mistake that I made.

I know I have a lot to explain to you but you need to know that Nick helped me out more than you know.He gave me a roof over my head, took me to doctors appointments and is helping me raise our daughter.

Every memory of the two of us helped me get through this hell that I had to live with, but I don't regret any of it. I don't regret it because you wouldn't be where you are at now, and I probably wouldn't be here.

I hope that you have a wonderful life and one day you will come to forgive me for everything I ever did to you. Rachel is really a lucky girl and for a while I dreamt of planning the wedding I would have with you. Now all I can think about is getting better and watching my little girl grow up into an amazing young woman.

The band will continue to blow up and soon I will be just a distant memory of a high school love that was never meant to be.

I will always love you, because a love that you and I had will never fade nor will we ever find the same thing again, but anything is better than the whole I left you (and myself) with.

We love you very much,

Maddie S.
♠ ♠ ♠
first off, i apologize on how terrible this is. you waited like 2 weeks and it's short and
in all honesty i've hit a bit of a block trying to get from the beginning to the end (i've already got that planned out). Anyways it WILL get better. i promise you with all my heart.
there is some insight (kind of) on why she left....
uhm...thoughts?
​​