Love Bites

Chapter Thirteen- Secrets

"Gotta secret. Can you keep it? Swear this one you'll say. Better lock it in your pocket. Taking this one to the grave. If I show you, than I know you won't tell what I said. Cause two can't keep a secret if one of them is dead." I sang aloud to myself. The Pierces blared from my black skull candy headphones, decorated of course by cross bones.

The park was empty. I looked up to the giant white orb in the sky. I looked back down to my surroundings. The wind started to blow sending the treesinto a frenzy. I looked at the blue tunnel slide. Then at the yellow tunnel that connected the two parts of the children's playground. The sand below me stirred up as the wind increased. The swings across from me in the other sand box started to creak.

"How lame is my town?" I thought aloud to myself. "This is suppose to keep children interested? This heap of junk." I started to realize I was holding a full conversation with myself. "Gosh, why does Scar always disappear on a full moon?"

I got up and started to walk towards the sidewalk that led to the park's gate. I was walking to the gate when I felt a presence. I stopped and looked around my surroundings. The wind blew chills up my spine.

"Vincent," My name was carried on the wind.

"Is anybody there!?" I called aloud. I strained my eyes trying to find any shape around me. "Hello...," I said.

"Vincent...," I heard my name again. I turned around to see if I could find the prankster.

"Whoever you are this isn't funny." I yelled. Fear swelled inside my body. I turned back around towards the gate and found my path blocked by a figure in a black robe.

"Um, excuse me," I said sincerely. "I didn't see you there." I tried to walk around the guy but a hand caught my arm. I looked down at the pale hand that was wrapped firmly around my forearm.

"Dude let go." I whimpered as his grip got tighter and tighter. I looked from his pale hand to his face. Blonde curls stuck out from under the hood of his robe. Eyes as blue as Sapphires looked right at me, never breaking their gaze. Soft thin pink lips curved up in a smile revealing unbelievably sharp canines. In that instant his soft angelic face turned somewhat demonic.

I don't know why but every part of my body told me that I needed to get away from this guy. I could hear the voice inside my head telling me to run. That he was dangerous. But my body was frozen. It's as if his gaze held me in place. The air around us started to crackle. I looked around to the ice forming around us. The grass dying as soon as it was encased turning to a burnt black color. I knew immediately it was him. He was sucking the life from the living things around us.

"Who are you?" I cried out. He smiled as I asked this licking his lips seductively.

He barely opened his mouth but his words were carried by the wind floating around me, "I am your death and your life."

His free hand grabbed my jaw. The coolness of his touch sending shivers throughout my body. He pulled my face closer to his. I could smell the ocean breeze scent that radiated from his skin. I looked at his eyes, now as dark as the deepest abyss of the ocean gazed upon me. His face started to slowly ease past mines going towards my neck. His hand held my head in place as the silk of his hood rubbed against my face. I could faintly hear him whisper "Mines," His breath tickling my neck.

His teeth grazed my neck ever so gently searching. When they found what they were looking for I felt the pain. His teeth bore into my skin, screams of pain escaping my mouth. I tried to move, to fight him but I couldn't. My whole body was frozen solid. All I could do was scream into the night sky as this guy tore into my neck. I could feel good Adam's Apple bobbing up and down as he engulfed my blood.

I could feel the tears escape from my eyes. The world became blurry as consciousness slipped away from me.

A sense of déjà vu washed over me. I remembered this scene. It was in a dream I had before I met Leon. So does that make it a premonition?

I opened my eyes, staring right into blue eyes. A smile crept across his face, followed by one on mines.

"Did you have to drink that much blood?" I asked him.

"My bad babe, I got carried away." The love of my life told me.

Leon lifted me up until I was completely leaning on him. He smelled so good and I couldn't help but cling to him.

"Do you think this will work?" I asked him.

"Hopefully it does." He whispered.

He started stroking my hair as we waited. I didn't mind it though. It's been forever since I've been so close to him.

"Hey Leon wanna know something?"

"Yes my dear?"

"I had a dream about this."

"About what?"

"This moment right now. I dreamed about meeting you before it actually happened." I told him.

He was nodding to himself and staring down at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Well that explains why you were weird as hell when I first met you." He told me.

I started to laugh at remembering the first day I met him. I remembered how I was so frightened of him. Yet I was also intrigued by him.

"How'd it end?" He asked suddenly.

"Huh?

"How'd your dream end?"

I sat there thinking. "With you biting me and me fainting." I told him.

"Oh..." Was all he said before he continued thinking.

"So what exactly is the plan?" I whispered.

"Didn't you read the letter?" He asked me.

"Yea but I didn't understand."

"Ugh Judas was suppose to answer any questions you had." He said scratching his head.

"You knew that wouldn't happen."

"True. Well you know about the organization right?" He asked.

"The Night Watchers?"

"Yea but that's a name we made up. Nobody knows what they're called except for them. Anyways they are a group of hunters. Immortals just like us. They've been chasing us forever. Each time they got close we'd pack up and run. Not really wanting to start a war with them. We thought they were disbanded because they've been quiet for at least twenty or thirty years. But it would seem we were wrong. In fact they're here and they've been closing in. So we had to leave." He explained.

"I'm not understanding what it has to do with me though." I told him.

"They've been watching you Vincent. The way they got closer to us was through you. Someone's been following you. Not letting you out of their sights." He told me.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"Just a hunch." He replied.

I nodded to myself. Hunch or not we had to get to the bottom of this. I had to get Leon back to being with me.

"So we're gonna lure them out?" I asked.

"That's the plan." He told me nodding.

"You're so cool." I told him.

"No I'm Kickass." He said.

I burst out laughing. He was so strange and childish. I loved it and I loved him. There was never a dull moment when I was around him.

There was a sound off in the distance.we both turned our heads in the direction, not seeing anything.

"It would seem that we have an audience." He said with a smile.

"So time to go with the plan." I said actually enthusiastic.

"This is going to be fun and tasty." Leon said.

He leaned in closer. His cold breath dancing across my face. He pulled me in for a deep kiss, electrifying my body. I was starting to melt into his kiss before he pulled away.

"Hey we can go further after we catch one of these bastards." He told me.

I nodded and smiled. Now I had a reason to hurry up and get this over with.

"Bite here." I told him, offering up the other part of my neck.

He nodded and locked his lips. His fangs crept closer an closer to my neck as he leaned in. I felt the sharpness of them against my neck as he grazed a spot. His tongue whipped across the spot before he kissed it. Finally I felt the sharp knife like pain of his fangs gorging into my neck.

My world fell into a mixture of pain and pleasure. Soft cries mixed with moans escaped from my mouth. It hurt, like a ton of needles plunging into my skin. Yet it also produced pleasure. It felt as if every part of my body was being massaged. Soon most of the pain was gone and replaced with pleasure.

Leon was moaning as he engulfed my life essence. The power of his jaws working on my neck was a turn on for the both of us. I was receiving my own unique love bite.

I could feel the warm blood trickling down my neck when he pulled away.

His mouth was covered with crimson blood. He smiled at me an locked his lips. Then he licked my neck and the pain started to fade away and the blood stop flowing.

"Was that bad?" He asked me.

"It was perfect." I told him. "By the way what was up with the whole creepy, dark act earlier?" I asked him.

"I was playing the dark stereotypical vampire." He told me.

I smiled and pulled him in for another passionate kiss. When he pulled back his eyes grew huge.

"Holy fuck." He said.

A bang went off behind me, deafening me momentarily. But it didn't stop my vision.

I watched a the bullet forced itself through Leon's skull. His eyes were huge in surprise. Blood escaped through the hole, finding its way on my face. His body went limp before he fell forward into my body.

A cry escaped from me. Followed by a deafening howl.

"Leon!" I cried out.

I pulled his dead body into my arms. I started to rocking back and Roth cradling him for dear life. Cries were flowing out of me uncontrollably.

"This wasn't apart of the plan." I yelled.

His body started to crack. I gasped as he started to break apart in my arms.

"No, no don't go." I yelled to his body.

I pulled him into a hug and he shattered. Tiny pieces of ice fell to the ground before me. That was his body no longer.

"Leon." I cried scraping up some of the shards in y hands.

The wind picked up the pieces, carrying them away from me and out of my reach.

I forced myself to turn around and face the person that took away my love.

I looked up from the jet black combat boots, up to the black skinny jeans, to the black shirt and finally the hair. She was holding the gun.

"Scarlet." I breathed.

*the end?!* :)
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the end. any comments?