Love Bites

Chapter One- Kiss with a Fist

"You hit me once. I hit you back. You gave a kick. I gave a slap. You smashed a plate over my head. So I set fire to our bed." Florence+The Machine blared from my alarm. I opened my eyes to the ceiling. I was back at home.

I rose up out of bed throwing the covers off of me. The sunlight crept in through the cracks of my curtains. I was dressed in my pajama pants. I walked over to the mirror that was connected to my oak wood dresser.

I stared at my own reflection looking for anything different and finding nothing. My hair was a tussled brown mess like it always was when I slept. My gages were out of my ears. I scanned over to my bedside table and saw them. Right where I always put them at night. I stared back at my mirror. My dark brown eyes inspecting my smooth olive toned skin. Nothing seemed off. I looked at my chest, then my stomach and found nothing. I turned sideways and found nothing. I looked down at my forearm where he held me tightly. Nothing. Now for the real test. I leaned in closer and cocked my head up to reveal my neck. Nothing was there either. It was just me staring at myself in my blue pajama pants that were patterned with Stewie from "Family Guy". There was no evidence that last night really happened. Which made me wonder. Did it really happen?

"How conceited can you be?" A voice came from the doorway. I looked over to my left to see my older sister Scarlet. She was only a year older than me but acted as if I was still a little kid.

"Hey slut." I said to her.

"Morning cock sucker." She said. She was wearing a robe, her skin still a little wet from her morning shower. Her olive skin matched mines. She looked at me as I stared at her through the mirror. Her grey eyes catching my gaze. Her red hair clung to her heart shaped face. "What are you staring at? I know you don't want to see this." She said cupping her D-sized boobs.

"Bitch," I snarled at her. She smiled her pearly white smile. She was beautiful I must admit. Grey eyes, full pink lips, high cheek bones, a flawless smooth heart shaped face. Nothing about my sister was flawed. From her perfectly manicured nails, to her hour glass figure, to her deep rose red scarlet hair. Even her skin seemed to glow. She knew she was flawless too.

"Hurry up loser, we gotta go." She called before leaving my room. So I did just what she said. Did my morning routine getting ready for school.

Once we drove to school I proceeded with my day as usual. Sitting through each boring period in the back. I kept to myself, making sure to never catch the teacher's eye. Went through lunch as usual, eating by myself. My day was pretty normal until my last period.

I walked into my Mythology class ready for our new lesson. This was the only course I actually appreciated. The never ending myths and legends were so fascinating to me. I went to the back of the class to my seat. I sat by the window because I loved how the sunlight radiated in. Plus the right side of the class is where all the people that were interested sat.

The clock struck one forty-five pm and our teacher walked in the door as usual. "Good morning class." Our teacher said. He had his usual suit on. A grey Steve Harvey suit with a black tie hugged his masculine body tightly. Mr. Larson couldn't be older than twenty-seven. He had a strong box chin jaw line that featured a few stubble. His jet black hair was combed back professionally. His hazel eyes met mines and he smiled. He knew I had a crush on him.

The sound of the door opening took me out of my wet dream. My attention shifted from my gorgeous teacher to the kid coming in with a hoodie on. I couldn't see his face because his blue hoodie concealed his profile. He wore these skinny denim jeans and a tight blue hoodie. Wow from my point of view he had a body.

I was sort of transfixed by his presence. As he walked to the center of the room I realized everyone was captivated by him. He got to Mr. Larson's desk where Mr. Larson was standing. Mr. Larson made a motion for the boy to take his hood off.

The boy did as directed by the teacher. Once he removed his hood I saw that he had perfectly straight blonde hair that curled at the tips. From his profile I could see that he had a handsome face.

"Go on face the class." Mr. Larson told the boy. He turned and faces the class. His gaze scanned the room than landed on me. I was captivated by the blue jewels he called his eyes. "Introduce yourself." Mr. Larson told him.

He had a cocky smile before he said, "Leon." to the class even though his eyes never left me.

"Do you have a last name Leon?" Mr. Larson asked which sent the whole class into snickers and giggles.

"It's Romanian so I'm afraid you guys won't be able to pronounce it." He said. The right side of his mouth went up into a smile sending shivers through me. He had huge canines and they seemed familiar.

"Well Leon, take the empty seat beside Vincent." Mr. Larson said pointing at me. Leon walked in my direction down the aisle leaving kids staring. As he got closer I realized his beauty was overpowering. He sat in the desk beside me and his attention went to the front of the classroom.

Mr. Larson was writing on the white board in a black Expo marker. "This unit is some of the most popular creatures of this decade. But this week is going to be my favorite creature of the night. This week we will be covering the Nosferatu and next week Lycans."

For some reason I can't understand Leon's beautiful face went up into a devilish smile. That's when I remembered the previous night. Holy shit this was the guy that bit me. I eased over in my seat, sitting on the very edge to put space in between us.

"The Nosferatu more commonly known as the Vampire is presently seen as one of the most seductive creatures. This is credited to shows such as "True Blood" and movies like "Twilight". But in reality they are devils. You see Vampires are beings with no soul. Without a soul they are the living dead. Because they are dead they can't consume human food. No, they must consume life force. And what's the life force of all living things with a heartbeat?" Mr. Larson asked.

"Blood." I answered for him. He smiled and nodded while Leon was licking his sexy thin pink lips seductively.

"That's right Vincent, blood. As beings with no soul they have been cast away from God's graces. This is why they can't be exposed to the light. Superstitions at 'that a mirror is a gateway into one's soul.' This is why Vampires don't have a reflection." Mr. Larson's lecture went on but I zoned out for the first time.

My attention was taken away by Leon who was staring at me.

"You know your teacher is all wrong." he said matter-of-factly.

"How would you know?" I asked him my temper rising. I wouldn't let a person get away with saying that Mr. Larson was wrong. But it seemed that he anticipated this.

"Don't get all pissy cause I'm talking about your crush." He said grinning. He grinned at me sending spikes of ecstasy throughout my body. "Plus I know for a fact that I'd be better in bed anyways."

His random comment completely caught me by surprise. I felt my face turn bright red and could tell this pleased him. He just looked at me and smiled. But his smile was devilish and I could tell there was lust behind it.

"Why'd you bite me?" I blurted. The words left my mouth before I could think about them. That sexy grill never left his face. I couldn't help myself so I asked, "What?"

"Vincent this is the first time I've ever met you." He said. "I was in Greece up until this morning." He went back to his work after he said this.

I just stared back wondering if he was telling the truth. If he was that means I had a dream about a guy I never met. What could this mean? For the rest of the period I was lost in thought waiting for the school bell to ring.

When the bell ringed I grabbed my stuff and went outside, over to the car where my sister was talking to a white-haired chick. I walked over to them and the girl turned and eyed me down.

She had snow white hair that went to her waist. The tips were dyed blue at least three inches up. She had eyes as blue as the night sky. She wore a midnight blue corset with black laces and trim. Her shorts matched the color of her corset and stopped really high. In fact they were booty shorts. The only reason why get milky white legs weren't visible is because she wore black lace tights. Her eye lashes fluttered with sparkly blue mascara. Her face was beautiful. Her lips were stained blue by her lipstick. Her face was just breath taking.

"Hey gay kid, meet my new friend Luna." My sister said pointing to the sexy pale girl.

"Oh, you're gay?" She smiled at this knowledge. "My brother could have fun with you." She winked at me.

"Your brother?" I asked quizzically.

Just when I questioned her, her face lit up like a Christmas tree. I turned around to see her brother and there he was. Leon was walking towards us with his bag on his back and his hoodie in his arms. He wrote a right black t-shirt that clung to his slim ripped body. The shirt had Vampire fangs on the front near his right pec. The words "Well Suck Me" written in red bleeding letters down the left side of his shirt.

"Well damn, all the gay guys are the sexy ones." My sister said looking Leon up and down.

"Yaa, and we're good fucks too." Leon said winking at me.

"Boy you wish you were better than this." Luna said smacking her ass which had a slight jiggle to it.

Scarlet and Luna went into hysterical laughter as they jiggled their butts on each other.

"Alright come on you lil freak." Leon said grabbing his sister's forearm. Luna started pouting but waved bye and followed her brother.

"Well Damn y'all act like y'all knew each other forever." I said to Scarlet as we got in the car.

"We Just have a connection," She told me. "Kinda like we're soul sisters."

"You don't now anything about her." I yelled as we got on the main road to our home.

"OMG, would you stop." She yelled back. "You aren't my dad and and you're my younger brother. Plus you don't know the first thing about making friends. So until you have someone that would actually go out of their way to talk to you, don't act like a pro. 'Kay?" She yelled at me putting a triumphant smile on her face.

The rest of the ride was awkward and silent. I guess I couldn't rely on my sister. She obviously don't care about me or my feelings.

When we got home I rushed inside and went straight to my room and looked the door. I decided to do my paper on Vampires. Mr. Larson said we could have partners but honestly nobody wanted to work with the gay guy.

My phone vibrated on my dresser. I never took it with me because I didn't have any numbers in it. I walked over and looked at the text message.

"Look I'm sorry for yelling at you." It said obviously from Scarlet. "Luna invited me over and said you could come if you wanna. So will you come with me?"

"Sure." I texted back, unlocking my door and going to meet Scar at the car.