Love Bites

Chapter Four- Wide Awake

"I wish I knew then, what I knew now. Wouldn't dive in, wouldn't bow down. Gravity hurts, you made it so sweet. Till I woke up on, on the concrete. Falling from cloud none. Crashing from the high. I'm letting go tonight. I'm falling from cloud nine." These lyrics echoed through my ears. Maybe Katy Perry envisioned this moment when she wrote Wide Awake.

I felt empty inside on Monday. The news traveled around the quickly. There wasn't a mouth that hadn't spoke that word that made my ears bleed. They called them "Lark". Like what the Hell? People are putting their names together like they're apart of One Direction or something.

I just couldn't understand what was so special. Was it because Leon was a blonde hottie with blue eyes? Or because Mark was a blonde hottie with green eyes? I didn't even want to understand their logic.

As final period came around Mr. Larson started his Lycan lesson. I didn't really pay attention because there was that possibility that he was way off again.

A folded up piece of paper landed on my desk. The words 'To: Leon' were inscribed in cursive on it. I rolled my eyes and put it on Leon's desk. Leon looked at me suspiciously before unfolding the paper and reading it. His eyes scanning across the paper in a hurry. That naughty smile he used to aim at me crossed his face. Then he lowered the paper and looked in Mark's direction and winked at a cheesing Mark.

Leon quickly scribbled a reply down and handed the paper back to me. I was about to hand it off but it would seem Mr. Larson was watching us the whole time.

"Mark, Leon, Vincent, you three will be staying with me after class." Mr. Larson said a tad frustrated.

Holy craps I pissed him off. Leon looked as if he could care less. Mark on the other hand looked as if he could die. This meant that he could miss soccer practice. That must suck for him I thought.

Mr. Larson walked down the aisle and scratched the note from me. He had a strong cologne on that seemed to longer as he walked back to his desk. He placed the note on his desk and continued teaching. Leon just looked amused. I looked at him and found him gazing at me. When he saw me looking he turned away.

Class went by quickly leaving me, Leon, Mark, and Mr. Larson in the room afterwards. The air wasn't filled with anger or tension at all though. That was the strange part about this.

I looked up at Mr. Larson as he beckoned me and Leon to come to the front of the classroom. He was smiling at me as if he won something. What was going on right now?

"I think thirty minutes for Mark and Leon is suitable. An hour for Vincent." He said calmly.

"Wait, why?" I explained getting a little ticked. I mean I liked Mr. Larson and all but this was unfair. "It wasn't even my note and I don't see why I'm suffering for it! All I did was pass it along." My voice was starting to rise as my frustration grew.

"Do you want me to make it more time?" Mr. Larson asked me calmly.

"No." I said not even trying to hide the attitude in my voice. I turned my attention away from him. I thought I was his favorite student. I thought he was cool but I guess he's an ass.

"Now get out some work or a book to read." Mr. Larson demanded of us. "I'll be back, I have to make some copies." He told us as he grabbed some papers and walked out of the room. I could hear his keys locking us in the room and saw the doorknob turn as he checked to make sure.

"Can he do that?!" Mark asked, panic in his voice. "I mean it's not like we're hostages or something."

"And here I thought you'd love being locked up in a room with me." Leon said in a low voice. Mark's face instantly turned red and he started twiddling his thumbs. "Oh, did I embarrass you?" Leon asked smiling at his work.

"You're such a dick." Mark replied to him.

"You love this dick though." Leon said winking. Mark looked down still blushing. Even I understood the double meaning of that statement. Well I guess now I know why he was limping Friday.

"Still a perv." I muttered to myself. Leon smiled at me. He was such a cocky bastard that got under my skin. To make it worse he knows this.

We sat in silence for about five minutes before Mr. Larson returned. Even with his return all he did was sit and watched us while we worked. The sound of the clock seemed to echo through my ears. It was going really slow. I put my head down and blinked.

"Alright Mark, Leon you can go." Mr. Larson said. I life's my head up then looked at him. The remaining twenty four minutes of their detention time already passed. I guess I fell asleep.

Mark got up and walked out followed by Leon. They closed the door behind them. Mr. Larson got up and looked the door behind them. Them he went back to his desk and stared at me. I was confused so I just stared back. It was about three minutes before the silence was broken.

"What will we do about your crush?" He asked smoothly. I looked at him completely baffled.

"What crush?" I asked in pure confusion. For some reason I already assumed what he was talking about though.

"Your crush on me." He said, a smile creeping on his face. He got up from behind his desk and walked over to where I was seated. He leaned over my desk, looking me in the eyes with those brilliant hazel eyes of his. I could feel his breath as it tickled my nose. His cologne was filling my nostrils sending my head in a daze.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He didn't respond to my question. He cupped my face in his hands, closed his eyes and leaned in. I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes too.

I felt his soft lips brush against mines. A shudder of ecstasy passed throughout me. His tongue swiped against my lips begging for entrance. Shoot, I'm not dumb but I also didn't know what I was doing. So he led the way as I let his tongue enter my mouth. I loved the way it caressed my tongue. Slight moans escaping out of the both of us as our make-out session intensified.

Mr. Larson was rubbing his hands all across my body. He motioned for me to get up and I followed. We walked over to his desk. He quickly knocked every thing off and laid me down on it. I watched as he loosened his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt. One he had his shirt open I was exposed to his rip body. I glanced him up and down. He had a body like Zac Efron. Nice and golden with a little bit of hair around his nipples. He also had hair going down from his belly button. Damn my teacher had a treasure trail.

He leaned over and started kissing me again, his hands tugging at my belt quickly snatching it off. He leaned up and snatched my shirt off still rubbing my body. Once that was off he grabbed my pants and boxer seams and tugged them down to my ankles.

I was fully exposed and fully hard. A grin swept across Mr. Larson's face as he pulled his pants down. I got one glimpse at his seven inch rod that was surrounded by slightly growing pubes. He flipped me over so that my stomach was plastered against the desk.

"Just relax." He whispered into my ear. I tried but everything told me to tense up. I felt his strong hands grab my bum, his cock sliding against my hole. Then he put it in, causing me to catch my breath. But I let him do it. My teacher took my virginity on his desk table and I enjoyed every moment of it. The sweat encasing our bodies, the way he'd grunt with each thrust. Sure I was in pain at first but that turned to pleasure.

My butt was very sore and I made him pull out before he came. After the twenty minutes of my deflowering Mr. Larson grinned at me sheepishly. I couldn't help but blush as I put my clothes back on.

"Will we do this again?" He asked me as he put his suit back on. His hair was a frizzy mess though, which is the only sign that we had sex.

"Anytime." I smiled actually proud that I lost my virginity to the guy of my dreams. A smile crept on his face as he stared at me with desire. He slowly licked his lips as if I was done delicious meal. Images of Leon flashed in my mind.

"I'll drive you home." He said to me when we were both fully dressed. We went to his black Honda Civic and he drove me home. Of course I had to give him directions which was troublesome because I say stuff at the last minute. But he was patient with me and soon I was home.

I walked into a full house. Scarlet was sitting on her boyfriend (co-captain of the football team) Chris lap. Chris was this hot brunette jock, with strong jaw and sexy pink lips. He was wearing his football jersey which showed off his massive arm muscles.

Luna was sitting on her boyfriend's (the football captain) lap. Calvin was Chris's twin and they both sported the same built figure. He was also wearing his jersey.

To add to the sexiness of my living room there was Mark and Leon. The blonde couple and all their hotness. My living room was filled with hot couples and then there was lonely single me.

All eyes drifted into my direction when I walked in. I got nods and 'Heys' from everyone. I was still sore but I managed to limp my way to the recliner. But my limping wasn't as subtle as I thought. Everyone in the living was eyeing me down. Each one of their brains analyzing my movements.

"You look like sex." Scarlet said finally.

"How do you look like sex?" I asked trying to keep everything cool. I couldn't let them know my teacher fucked me. He could lose his job.

"We'll talk later." Scarlet said. That reassured me but kinda freaked me out. Scarlet always had this uncanny way of reading my mind. I wondered if I was an open book.

Everyone's attention went back to the film they were watching. I instantly recognized it as 'Paranormal Activity 4'. I tried to see how everyone was reacting.

Luna seemed unfazed while Calvin was too bewitched by her beauty to pay the movie any attention. Scarlet was putting on a tough front but she would flinch when something happened. Chris was holding her tightly around the waist. Mark was curled up under Leon and would dart his eyes in every direction but the tv. Leon on the other hand wasn't looking at the movie period. His unwavering gaze was set upon me.

I paid no mind. I just watched the movie until it was over. When the credits started rolling that was everyone's cue to leave. Once the house was empty Scarlet just stared at me waiting for answers. Her gaze got icier abs scarier until I finally crumbled under the pressure.

"Fine, I let Mr. Larson take my virginity." The words flowed from my mouth and lingered in the air.

"Ewww, he's like ten years older than you." She finally said. I just rolled my eyes and she giggled. "Well, I guess my little fag is finally growing up." She smiled at me.

"Wait aren't you suppose to scold me for sleeping with a teacher?" I asked her.

She screwed her face up as if she was thinking. "Well I know he's just using you for sex." She told me. My mouth dropped in shock. "And when he's done pounding your little twink ass he'll throw you away."

"Mr. Larson's not like that." I growled through my teeth.

"And your reaction is why I won't scold you." She said as she started heading towards the stairs. "You like Mr. Larson alot so you'll defend him no matter what I say. So I'm just gonna let him hurt you so you can see the truth." She said gravely. She then walked up to her room and closed her door.

There's no way Mr. Larson was like that. I tried not to let my sister's words affect me.

Throughout the week Mr. Larson and I fucked like rabbits everyday after school. We repeated the same process the next week. Then the next. Three whole weeks of just fucking. Nothing else, no dates, flowers, or even 'I love you.' He just fucked me and drove me home.

By the start of the fourth week Mr. Larson ended it. He got a girlfriend and didn't need me when he could do her. I guess it hurt but I saw it coming. Scarlet was right after all. I was used and wornout. I couldn't even get a glance from Leon anymore.