Love Bites

Chapter Five- Call Me Maybe

"Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. But here's my number. So call me maybe? It's hard to look right, at you baby. But here's my number. So call me maybe? Before you can't into my life, I missed you so bad. And you should know that, I missed you so so bad." Carly Rae Jepson's voice echoed through the speakers.

"Can I get a hot dog please?" I asked the lady behind the counter. The football game was going good. We were winning at least.

"And you sir?" She asked to a person in guessing was behind me.

"Same thing please?" Came this thick voice with a heavy accent.

The hotdogs were prepared and mines handed to me. The second one can't out and a tan bronze arm reached by me and grabbed it. I turned around to see a group of five teens. There was a Black boy, a Asian guy, a White boy, a Mixed one and staring at me with the hotdog in his hands was a sexy Latino.

He had golden brown skin that seemed to radiate with energy. He had these green eyes that were inspecting me, as if looking for something. He has spikey black hair and a strong jaw line. He had these diamonds in his ears. He wrote a black shirt with the pyramid and the eye from the back of a dollar on it in green. Above it eye green letters that read "In God We Trust."

"Wow." I said staring at the five beautiful guys. The Latino smiled at me as he handed the hotdog to the Asian guy. The Asian guy munched the hotdog down in two bites. The Latino just stared at me with these greedy eyes. I felt my face go red, I felt like he was undressing me.

"What's your name?" He asked with a heavy accent.

"Vi-Vincent." I told him. Smiles crept on the faces of all five guys. It was creepy but I shrugged it off.

"I'm Angel." He told me. Wow, that was a cute name.

"Come on, I want to sit down! My feet hurt." The black guy said dragging each word out.

"You're a lazy bum." The mixed one said. "You need to do more stuff!"

"Nah, I'm good. That's too much work." The black one said. They started bickering back and forth. The white kid seemed irritated.

He looked at the other two and they instantly got quiet. He looked back in my direction, his jet black hair covering most of his face. I could barely see his eyes. But I felt so creepy out. There was red glowing at me from behind the black hair. This guy has blood red eyes.

"Come on." The white guy said. The Mixed guy, Asian, and Black guy followed him back to their seats. Angel just stood there with me. He was smiling and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked me. I nodded and he followed me back to the bleachers. "So why are you here by yourself?" He asked me as we sat down.

"I'm here with my sister. She's a cheerleader." I said pointing to the only red-head cheerleader. I noticed how my sister had a frown on her face and was looking directly at me.

"Hey is that Luna?" Angel surprised me by saying.

"Wait you know her!?" I asked.

"Yea, we dated in Middle school." He told me.

"Where are you from?!" I asked calmly.

"Brazil," He told me with a smile. "But I was in New York for Middle school." I stared at him. I was sitting in the midst of a Brazilian beauty. "Where's Leon?"

"Back there." I said turning around and pointing to the Romanian. It just dawned on me that Leon and Luna kinda had a accent too. So did the other guys that were with Angel. "Are you all foreign?"

"Sure are. We're one big melting pot." He told me. "I just met the other guys this year. But we're all kindred spirits. One way or another at least."

"Cool." I said. We kept talking about random things getting to know each other. I actually ended up knowing more about this guy than I did about Leon and Luna.

By the end of the game we exchanged numbers and agreed to meet up for a date. I watched as Angel went back to meet up with his friends and I eventually joined up with Scarlet.

Throughout the week everything was great. I had my very first date. Angel took me to see 'Beautiful Creatures'. I was more captivated how this real life Beautiful Creature took me out. We talked about it afterwards while we drunk smoothies. The next date we went to the State Fair. Then we had a romance movie night at home. Then we went to another football game. In Friday we were at the park at night.

"Look at the stars." I said as I laid on his tummy.

"They're so pretty." He said. His stomach raised up and went back down making me feel so comfortable. I rolled over and buried my face in his shirt inhaling deeply.

"Do you wanna know something?" I asked sweetly.

"Sure." He told me. I looked up as he rose up to look at me. I was on his crotch now which wasn't that bad to me.

"You smell like grass!" I smiled. I know I must have sounded really dumb since we were laying in a field of grass.

"Is that a compliment?" He asked with his green eyes looking me over. I nodded my head and he smiled. "Good, than I guess I'll make sure I smell like grass everyday."

I laughed at his statement. "How will you do that?" I asked a bit chippery.

"Roll in grass everyday." He said in that strong Brazilian accent.

"Won't that be itchy?" I asked.

He nodded at me and smiled. "But you're worth it." He pulled me closer to him until I was wrapped in his arms. He was so warm. We sat in the dark looking at the night sky. We didn't speak a word. But it was a peaceful silence not an awkward silence. Every now and then he'll squeeze me tighter pulling me in closer to him.

"You're so amazing." He whispered to me. He kissed me on my forehead causing me to catch my breath.

"You're my first boyfriend." I told him. A smile crept across his face.

"Well hopefully I'm your last." He said to me. I must admit I was smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

There was nothing that could bust my bubble. Or at least so I thought. I heard footsteps and lifted my head to see four approaching figures. Then I heard footsteps from the other direction. I looked and saw two more figures. They were getting closer and closer to us. Finally they started coming into full view and I recognized Luna, Leon and the other four boys. They all looked stressed and disheveled.

"Come Angel." The white guy with the long black emo hair said.

"But Judas, I want to stay here with Vincent." Angel responded. For one second every one of them looked annoyed except Leon and Luna. Leon looked furious, his eyes glowing a icy blue and Luna was smiling her eyes shining a dark blue.

"Fine suit yourself." Judas said. He turned and they all followed him. Leon turned back and looked at me. His face filled with anger and hurt. But he never stopped, he followed the others into the distance. I watched the six of them walk off. Wait a second. I'm so fucking slow.

"You're one of the Fallen Angels?" I said to Angel. He looked at me and nodded. "All of y'all are?" I asked. He nodded his face so serious it was scary. "Which one?"

He laughed at me. I stared blankly at him. "You seriously can't tell?" He asked me. I shook my head because I must say I am always slow when it comes to the most obvious stuff. "Dude you don't realize how much you want stuff? On every date you asked me to buy stuff and I paid for it. You're becoming just like me. Filled with Greed."

It dawned on me that just how I was a horny dog in Leon's presence, I was a greedy baby in Angel's. On our first date he paid for the movie tickets, all the food I wanted, and all the games I wanted to play. He paid for the smoothies, the fair and all the rides and games, rented the five movies for our movie night, and paid for all my things at the football game. Holy crap I turned into a gold-digger without even knowing it.

"Why do y'all do this?" I asked. He held a questionable face so I re-worded my question. "Why do you Angels influence humans with whatever your nature is?"

"And here I thought Leon would have told you everything about us." He said chuckling.

"You know about that?" I asked.

"I couldn't let him have you. He told us all about you. Luna was pissed but he was happy. So then when I heard that you rejected him I came. I wanted the happiness he had. I craved that. And now that I have it, I have you, I'm not sharing you." He said holding on to me.

I fought myself out of his grasp, he was staring at me with a surprised face.

"I'm not some tool you can just pass around!" I yelled at him. "You want to steal me for happiness? What kind of mess is that!?" I screamed not able to control my anger.

"Please calm down." He said reaching out to me. He tried to grab me but I backed out of his reach. "Don't do this." He said firmly.

"You're a dick." I said to him. I turned and started to run away. He just fucked with me and my head. He was no different than Leon. I ran to the entrance and saw him.

"You can't out run me." He said to me. I turned around and was blocked him again. I turned back to the gate, again blocked.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled at him.

"Just hear me out." He said calmly. I turned back around from the way I came and was up close to Angel.

He grabbed me pulling me in closer. Then he tilted his head down and gave me a kiss. It wasn't full of lust like Mr. Larson. He kissed me passionately holding me close for what seemed like hours. But I knew only seconds had passed. He let me go looking at me deeply with those green eyes.

"Let me make this clear." He said firmly to me. "I did crave you for the happiness that you give people. I used to want you for those things. But that was before I knew you. This past week has been the best week of my life. You're the one that is making me experience new sides of the world. Vincent in one week I've already started falling in love you." He finished explaining to me.

I was totally speechless. I just stared at him at a total lost for words.

"Please don't leave me." He whispered. "I don't know what I would do without you."

"Than love me for me." I told him. "Not for what others want. Don't be greedy, be loving." I whispered.

He nodded enthusiastically and hugged me tightly. "Anything, I'll do anything you want to make up for it. Just say it."

I smiled up at him. "Walk me home?" I asked. He grinned widely and grabbed my hand walking down the street to my house. We walked down the street to my house. We walked in silence, swinging our arms like little kids. We would occasionally look at each other and laugh for no reason. Once we got to the house we were greeted by Scarlet.

"Angel?" She asked him.

"Yea, how'd you know?" He asked her. She looked at me and I was shaking my head.

"The little fag's been talking about some Brazilian whose pants he wants to get into." She said smiling at me.

Angel turned and looked at me, I was blushing madly. Omg I was gonna kill Scarlet.

"Is that true?" He asked. I couldn't answer so Scarlet did for me.

"Ya since his teacher took his virginity he's like thinking about every guy fucking him. He's such a whore. I wonder if sex with Angel would be good. I mean he is a Vampire and Leon said they're good fucks." She said.

I was embarrassed but her words sinked into my head. "Wait how'd you know?" I asked.

"I know things." Scarlet said going to her car and driving off.