Love Bites

Chapter Eight- Scream and Shout

"Cause I wanna Screen and Shout. And let it all out. Scream and Shout. And let it out. We sayin' oh we oh we oh we oh. You are now, now rocking with Will.I.am and Britney bitch." They sang as we cranked up the car.

We talked after Angel and Judas, keeping a close eye on them. They kept clashing into each other during the flight. Each time an after shock of wind shifted the environment around us. Car alarms started going off, windows shattering, trees being snapped in half. People on the sidewalk were literally being blown away. Yet we kept trailing behind them, determined to find their destination.

"Well at least they're not trying to kill each other." Leon said. I stared at him blankly.

"Ummm, what do you call that?!" I said pointing at the two flying figures.

"They're just letting out some pent up steam." He told me. I was still lost and it showed. He let out a huge sigh before he said, "Look when we try to kill each other we get natural disasters. There's no tornadoes or earthquakes. So neither one of them are using their powers."

"Wait y'all have powers?" I asked. He nodded still keeping his eyes on the road. "Like?"

"Hmm, natural things." He told me. "You can tell by our presence. Like how Angel smells like grass. Judas smells like, well I'm not sure. But he carries around a crazy air and Luna has this heat she radiates." He described.

"And you smell like an ocean's breeze." I said. He looked at mr and shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess. Can't really smell myself." He said. For some reason this crazy gang never ceased to amaze me.

"Hey don't you think they're getting shower?" I asked as another shockwave flew through the city. "And lower?"

Leon nodded and smiled. "Yea, I guess they're about to land." He said still trailing behind them. He was right because they disappeared behind the trees in the park.

"What's up with this park?" I asked as we parked the car and got out.

"It's where we all met up at." He told me as we made our way to the woods. I knew already that we were heading for the clearing.

Once we arrived we found the two boys, both of their wings gone. Angel was battered and bleeding, doubled over and gasping for air. Judas on the other hand, was almost perfectly fine. A few scratches and bruises but other than that he seemed unfazed. He just looked pissed.

The boys noticed our presence and both of their faces lit up. It still bothered me that Judas was attached to Leon. I forgot to ask him why.

"You calm yet?" Leon asked Judas. Judas nodded and simultaneously appeared in front of Leon. Leon couldn't help but laugh at the bipolar Judas. "You have anger issues."

"I'm sorry." Angel's voice crept through my ears. I almost jumped out of my skin. I was so preoccupied at staring at Judas, that I didn't realize Angel came towards me. He pulled me into a hug.

"You're all sweaty and bloody." I told him. He released me and looked down at himself.

"Oh yea, I forgot." He said and he gave Judas a mean look.

"Come on Angel, you honestly didn't expect to win did you?" Leon said. "I mean Judas is wrath." Judas was cheesing at the compliment Leon gave him.

"No, I was just protecting my babe." Angel said squeezing my hands and looking into my eyes. Judas made a gagging sound.

"What is your problem?" I yelled at him getting really pissed. He smiled at my anger, finally happy He pissed me off.

"I hate the fact that you live in this happy little bubble where you think everyone likes you." He said seriously. "Well I think it's about time someone popped that bubble." He said with an evil grin.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"Let me tell you something about your beloved boyfriend." Judas simple words caused my world to freeze.

"What do you got to tell me?" I asked coldly.

"How about we just go?" Angel said, pulling on my arm.

"Do you honestly think Angel would date you?" Judas said. His smile was sinister and showing off his fangs.

"But we are dating." I said innocently.

"No that's just a little trick." Judas said matter-of-factly.

"Judas!" Leon bellowed.

He yanked on the pale boy's arm, pulling him into his grasp. Leon stared down at Judas. His eyes started to turn an icy blue. The air around us started to cackle, the temperature steadily dropping. For the first time I saw a terrified look cross Judas face.

"What are you talking about?" He asked Judas. His icy glare was starting to scare me.

"Ummm... umm, Angel is..." Judas was stumbling over his words. He was shaking in Leon's grip.

"Spit it out now." Leon growled.

"Angel is just dating Vincent to make your sister jealous." Judas spat out.

"What?" Leon and I said in unison.

"And it worked because they've been seeing each other for a while now." Judas continued.

Leon's grip on Judas loosened up. We all turned and looked at Angel. His mouth was wide open, his eyes showed shock. I wonder if he was just as surprised as I was.

"Is this true?" I asked him.

"Of course it is." A voice came from the woods.

We turned in the direction of the voice and saw her emerge. Luna came walking out of the woods in a short skirt and a jean jacket over her black shirt that read 'Kiss It'. She was looking extra beautiful today.

"Exactly why would he date you?" She asked. "You're nothing, beneath us." She told me when she reached us.

"Why?" I asked her. I could feel the tears start to well up in my eyes. But I wouldn't let them fall.

"Why not?" Luna asked.

She bounced right up to Angel. She turned in my direction and winked at me. Then she pulled Angel down into a deep kiss right in front of me. I watched in horror as he kissed her back. They were having a full fledge lip-locking session as if I wasn't there.

"Whoa, now that's unexpected." Judas said with a giggle.

"Luna!" Leon called to her, ending her make-out session with Angel.

"Yes?" She called out, batting her perfectly mascarared eyelashes at us.

"Why would you do this to him?" He asked his sister.

"Do what?"

"Take away his happiness!" Leon yelled.

Luna looked up like she was thinking. Her fingers twirled around with a lock of her snow white hair.

"Girls just wanna have fun." She replied.

"So you took my boyfriend?" I yelled, not able to hide my frustration.

"He was never yours to begin with." Luna said smiling. "I had him first. We were only on break. The fact that he would date a thing like you really pissed me off." She said, a glint of naughtiness was in her eyes. "So we had some hot make-up sex!"

She started laughing at my shocked expression. Judas looked like he was going to die of happiness. Angel looked highly embarrassed. Leon was pissed.

"You bitch." I said.

Everyone's head whipped in my direction. They showed looks of shock mixed with fear. Luna's face was filled with rage.

"What did you say you low life piece of shit?" Luna asked. Her eyes were turning a fiery blue.

"Holy shit." Judas said covering his mouth.

"Run!" Leon yelled at me.

He charged at me, tackling me out of the way. As soon as his shoulder hit me, the spot I was standing in erupted in flames. I watched in fear at the sight. Leon was thrashing about on the ground. The dark blue flames were growing larger around him. His body becoming engulfed under the power of his sister.

"Go!" He cried out. He was in the fetal proton holding his body tightly. His cries were piercing through the air, rocking my very soul.

"Leon!" Judas cried. He ran over to help Leon but with a futile effort. "Luna he's your brother!" He yelled at her. Tears were rolling down his face.

I turned to look at Luna who didn't seem to mind. Her focus was on me. Her hair seemed to have turned into a white flame. Her gaze was glued on me.

"Save him." Leon cried to Judas. Judas nodded and left the burning boy on the ground.

He ran towards me and pulled me by my arm. We were running into the woods. I felt the air around us start to shift as Judas wings started to take form behind him. He pulled me in closer until I was hugging him then took off into the air.

The wind brushes across my face as he took us further up. I looked down to where the clearing was and started crying. Blue flames were erupting everywhere, the whole clearing was one huge flame.

"Are they dead?" I asked. "Is Leon dead?" I asked Judas. We were flying in the direction of my house. His nails started to dig into my arms causing me to yelp.

"YOU better hope not!" Judas growled in my ears. "Because if he is I swear I'll dissect you!"

I gulped loudly and kept quiet for the rest of the flight. He quickly got me to my house and took back off.

I ran inside and locked the door. I knew that wouldn't keep any pissed off Vamps out, but it was all I had. The only thing I had that made me feel safe.

I got to my room and curled up on my bed. Tears started to flow down my face. I wasn't sure how to react. My world was shattered in two ways just now.

One I found out my boyfriend never loved me. Then I watched the guy I care about get burned possibly to death. What shook me up was the second was my fault.

My phone started going off causing me to jump. I tripped out the bed rushing over to get it.

"Hello!?" I said frantically to the unknown caller.

"He's okay." A voice I recognized as Ying told me.

"Oh mi gosh, thank you." I breathed.

"Yea well we're cleaning up the mess." He told me. "But there's a slight problem."

"What?!" I asked, panic attacking me again.

"Well we can't find any trace of Angel or Luna." He told me.

Fear finally did sink in. A vampire that wanted to kill me was out loose with nobody to keep her under control.

"What does that mean?" I asked him.

"Hmmm, well until Leon gets better we're going to have to watch you."

"As if." I heard Judas yell from the background.

"Well I don't think she's in town anymore." Ying told me.

Relief kinda hit me but not fully. I was still uneasy. It's not like any of the others cared if I died or not.

"Call me if anything changes?" I asked.

"Will do." Ying told me. He hung up the phone leaving me lonely.

I slid down until I was seated on the floor. There was nothing I could do. I was hopeless and useless. Worse of all, is that I realized I loved him.