Status: I will update at random

For Eternity

Walking, Waiting, Alone Without A Care

Sol finished her history homework as soon as the lunch bell rang, signaling that luch wad over. Closing her textbook and notebook, Sol grabbed her old, leather bag and grabbed her books begore hurring out of the lunchroom. As she walked the halls of her highschool, the teens around her snickered and threw paper balls at her. Sol ignored them, rolling her eyes at their immaturity.

She was an orphan, their is no ignoring it. Her out of style shirts and too big pants told everyone everything they needed to know. But what they really dodnt know was that she was also homeless. Her mother and father died five years ago. When she was informed by this, she did not knpw what to do. But the police department informed her that her half brother would come and get her. He never showed up. Sol waited for five days straight before realizing that she will be on her own from that day.

Stopping at her locker, Sol quickly spun the combination before placing her history book in amd taking out her Finnsh languagw book. When she entered high school, Sol was asked if she wantedto take a foreign language class. She scanned the list and as soon as her eyes landed on Finnish, she jumped at the chance. Sol has always loved the Finnish language and has spoken openly to her parents that she wanted to visit at the end of her high school career. But it has been years since she has spoken about it to anyone, and as the days went on, her dream soon became a distant memory.

As soon as Sol walked into her last class of the day, the voices of her tormentors reached her ears.

"Have you seen that guy from the new up and coming band?" Lucy, a small blond asked Sol, looking at her with ugly, fish scale blue eyes.

Sol shook her head no and went to her seat and the far corner of her room.

"Oh that's right," one of Lucy's friend, Debra, a very heavy girl who can barly catch her breath as she walked the halls,"you're trash. Teash like you know nothing other then trash."

Lucy and her group laughed at Sol and continued to make horrid remarks, not caring that Sol could hear every last word they are saying. Sol would never admit it, but she was at the end of her rope. Sol tried and tried to ignore all the hurtful words by the studejt body, but their was so kuch a broken girp like her could take.

Sol counted the minutes till the bell rang. Asnsoon as it did, she gathered her things and fled the school. Knowing that she had finished the work sje was given today, Sol rushed out of the school and ran a couple of blocks towards the library at the center of the city. Smiling, Sol walked into tje only placebshe had ever felt safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a new one, what do you think?
PleSe
Comment
Subscribe
Recommended
Pretty please!:)