Status: I will update at random

For Eternity

Intoxicating

As the sun set thoughout Los Angeles, Sol walked to the front desk and placed about ten books on the counter before producing her library card the the elderly librarian.

The librarian smiled warmly at Sol, who returned it with great gusto. The Librarian has never seen someone as young as Sol come into the library, let alone get all the books thay she does. After giving Sol the date while they were all due, Sol placed some in her backpack before bidding the woman a good night before heading out of the building. As soon as Sol stepped foot out of the library, she hurried to her small tent in alln ally that was close to the the library and fourb blocks away from her school. Despite Sol living in an ally, she has a good heart. She's kind to all the people she meets, some ignore her, while others acknowledge her and carry a conversation with her. As she reached the ally, Sol quickly got into and zippened her home up. Turning on a small lantern that she has to illuminate her small suuroundings, Sol retrieved her homework from her bag before working on it. It took her no more then an hour to complete the assignments that were given to her that day. Placing her homework back into her bag, Sol reached for a new book before leaning back into her sleeping bag and began reading. Before long, as Sol was getting lost in the book, she fell into the blissful darkness of sleep.

Walking the streets of the city of Angles was nothing new to Lestat. He has been to this city countless of times, but the city itself never ceased to surprise him. Every time he believes he's seen it all in this city, something new would jump out at him and it would interest him immensely. Tonight though, was one of those nights. The streets were dark, the sun setting not too long ago, and Lestat walked with a steady, catlike grace. Their was a gentle breeze in the air, blowing his light brown, chin length hair in its wake. That's when it hit him.

Taking a deep breathe, Lesata looked around for where that smell was coming from. That smell has got to be the most intoxicating smell he had ever hit his nose. Taking another deep breathe, Lesata decided to search to this smell. Going at a steady pace, Lestat found himself walking past a high school and a library. That's when he lost the scent. Turning back around, he took another deep breathe before realizing that the scent was back at the library. As he walked up the steps, he realized that the smell was fading from this library. Slowly walking down the steps, Lestat walked slower down the street. Another deep breathe and he realized that the scent was stronger in the ally a block away from the library.

Walking into the dimmly lit ally, Lestat stopped right in front of a tent. Tilting his head to the side, he saw a light shining inside. Kneeling down on one knee, Lestat raised his hands, prepared to unzip it. As he did so, the intoxicating scent hit him in full force. Looking inside, his eyes widen at what he saw. Laying on the floor has to be the most beautiful creature he had ever since in his hundred years of living this life. The woman had caramel colored skin and her dark brown hair was fanned around her pillow. Her full lips were parted and her breathing was steady. The book on her ample chest rose and fell with her steady breathes. Her eyelids moved side to side, she must be dreaming, Lestat thought to himself before looking around.

At the sight before him, Lestat's eyebrows met in confusion. The saw clothing in a pile beside a brown back pack and some shoes. Looking towards the other side, he saw cans of food and water bottles. Looking at the woman again, realization dawned on him. This woman had no home. She was livingn in this ally in a tent on the cold, dirty ground. Raising his hand, Lestat gently moved some hair away from her face, the woman groaned and shifted.

That's when he decided he was taking this woman back with him. Without a second thought, he picked the woman up and his arms and ran faster than ever before back to his home.