Hollow's Creek, Nebraska

epilogue

Lilly was found dead in her Chicago apartment of an apparent drug overdose. She was only twenty-two years old. Her daughter, Millanna, was found hugging her deceased mother in the bathroom of the apartment they shared. Millanna is only five years old.

Kenny graduated high school and went to Yale for college. He graduated at the top of his class and now works at Apple Inc. as the vice president. He is married with five children.

Thomas left town with Tinsley that night. They drove all the way to Los Angeles. Thomas got a job at a Burger King, while Tinsley works at a strip club. They've broken up and gotten back together several times, and have four children.

Quinn didn't leave Hollow's Creek. Instead, after Tinsley and Thomas left, she started going to church with her family and enjoyed it. She graduated from Boston University and is now a surgeon.

Michael didn't leave town either. He, too, went to Boston University, and got a degree in architecture. He now works for an architecture company who designs buildings for Apple, Sony, and Staples. He married Quinn and they have three children.

Maria left town that Friday night. She ran away to Topeka, Kansas. She married an appliance store owner, and they have one child. She went to beauty school amd now owns a hair salon.

Anthony didn't leave town. He went to college at Western New England College and got a degree in chemical engineering. He now works in a lab. He is married with three children.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't know what else to do with this story, so I had to end it. I hope you all liked it. Anyone who read, subscribed, and recommended are amazing and I love you.

There will be a sequel that I will start on ASAP. In the meantime, stay classy, San Diego.