Hollow's Creek, Nebraska

where it all began

This dumbass town really get fucked up after that whore opened her legs last summer. All the teenagers started having sex and doing drugs. Kenny Holman threw this wild as fuck party in October that really changed everything.

October 31st, 2012

I walked with my friend, Finn, to Kenny Holman's house. Ever since some chick he fucked got pregnant and skipped town a few months back, he became a completely different person. He started smoking weed and drinking beer and shit like that. He got a few of us into weed, and now sometimes we'll drive five miles just to get some dope.

Tonight, Kenny was hosting a party at his house. His parents were taking his younger siblings trick-or-treating down in some other town, so Kenny had the house to do whatever the fuck he wants. He lives on the very edge of Hollow's Creek, in the middle of the woods, so cops won't be arriving.

Me and Finn had to walk three miles to get to Kenny's house. By the time we got there, his house was trashed and Kenny was wasted. Sam Horlo and his girlfriend were making out behind the bushes in his front yard.

And when we walked inside, there I saw her. Next to Lilly Fischer, she was the biggest skank in the town. I've slept with her a few times, and let me tell you she's good in bed. She was grinding on some douchebag wearing a football jacket. Anger hit me at the sight of someone else dancing with my piece of property.

I walked up to them and punched the asshole in the face. He got up and punched me back. It soon turned into a fist fight. People cheered us on, while the tool's friends tried to join in. Eventually we got split up.

"Thomas! What the fuck was that?!" Tinsley asked as she pulled me outside. The music was blaring inside the house.

"That asshole was grinding up on my girl!" I yelled. Tinsley rolled her eyes.

"First of all. I'm not your 'girl'," she said, "We're just fuck buddies."

"Second of all. You don't fucking control me!"

"Really? I don't remember you saying that when we screwed last night," I spat.

"Just shut the fuck up, Thomas! And don't talk about my boyfriend like that!"

My eyes widened. "So you cheated on him by having sex with me last night," I said. She brushed past me and stormed back into the house. My friend, Maria, was walking out with one of her friends and I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Maria, who was that guy that Tinsley was dancing with?" I asked.

"The guy in the football jacket?" I nodded. "Paxton Bryce. Why?"

"Thanks." I didn't answer her question. Before walking away, I winked at her friend. Nina, I think her name is.

I turned and went back into the house to find my friends. I was going to fight to win back my girl.