Hollow's Creek, Nebraska

my sister the ***

I just barely escaped that night of the party. I was in the back of the house smoking some weed with Raymond Fuller and Kenny Holman. When we heard sirens, we threw the pot and the three of us booked it into the woods.

By the time we stopped running, it was about 2 am. We ran until we couldn't hear the sirens anymore. We ended up in the next town over, and had to walk ten miles back to our town. I knew my parents would be pissed off, so I called the first person I could think of.

Ever since that day, me and Quinn Lakewood have been hooking up almost every Saturday night, when her parents and sisters were at church.

I wish there were more parties like Kenny Holman's. There hasn't been one since.

Before Kenny's party, I was actually a good kid. I didn't get in trouble, I got good grades, and I played basketball. Then I was introduced to weed and other drugs, and haven't been the same.

I stopped playing sports, and started having sex, and got hooked on weed. I'm not proud of it, but it feels damn good to do.

I haven't seen my sister, Lilly, since she left. She said she was going to New York with her friends, and never came back. My parents called her, and she said she's staying there. She's probably some cheap, two dollar hooker. I never liked my sister. Before she became fucked up, she was the obvious favorite.

When I found out she fucked my best friend, I was pissed. Before she got pregnant, she started having sex with all these random guys around town. My best friend, Dave, was one of the first of many. I went off on the both of them. I haven't spoken to Dave ever since.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to your_one_addiction for the fabulous comment! I really appreciate it. Thank you to all my readers and subscribers and commenters.

Next one should be up by tomorrow night. Most likely in Maria's narration.