Hollow's Creek, Nebraska

hall of fame

According to Hollow's Highlights, Lilly Fischer is in the Hall of Fame for sluttiest girls in Hollow's Creek. Not that it surprises anyone, but it kind of makes me mad. Sex is what Quinn, Tinsley, and I live for. The only reason she's in there is because she got pregnant and skipped town.

Sometimes I wonder how Lilly is doing. I wonder how her kid is, what she's doing, or if she's even alive anymore. Ellie Katchudorian told me that she was hitchhiking to New York, got picked up by some guy, and was murdered. She said her body is somewhere deep in the woods that surrounds Hollow's Creek.

I miss Lilly, she was pretty cool. Even though when she wasn't around, Quinn, Tinsley, and I would gossip about her until late into the night. I think what I told Quinn about her is what made her and Tinsley turn against Lilly.

Girl Code that you absolutely cannot date friends ex if she's not over him. Lilly went completely against that rule. We've told each other that we won't have sex with any of each others exes if we still have feelings for them.

Quinn and Anthony Coachella had been dating since the seventh grade. Everyone was shocked when they broke up junior year. Anthony was one of the only guys in town she hadn't had sex with. The day after it happened, she told me, happy about it. I yelled at her about it, because he dated Quinn, and we got into a fight. We haven't talked since.

Lilly and Quinn eventually made amends. Then they got into a fight about something. That's when Lilly left town. No one knows what they fought about, except Quinn and Lilly. But if anyone does know, they're not saying anything about it.

I'm thinking about not having sex for a while. It's really just not fun anymore. It's the same guys every time, and it's starting to get really boring. My parents are also starting to catch on, I think. I feel like they know, and they're ashamed of me. I need help.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry for the lack of updating. I've just had no motivation to write, since my idol died. I've been in a melancholy mood, and I just want a cheeseburger. But I've got my groove back, and I should be back to updating every day. I still want a cheeseburger, though.

One quick thing, there will be no update Friday. I'm going to Rhode Island and I'm leaving early and coming home late so expect twice the updates this coming week.