Hollow's Creek, Nebraska

disgrace

I am a disgrace to my family.

My parents found out about my after school activities. They're making me go to church, I have to come directly home after school, I'm not allowed to hang out with Maria or Tinsley, and I'm banned from ever seeing Michael. Like, ever.

This sucks. I made the mistake of not shutting my shades when Michael came over. My parents and sisters came home early from church, and my bedroom is right next to the driveway, someone looked over, next thing I know, my dad is beating up Michael.

I still see Michael. On Friday nights, I say I'm going to bed, put pillows and a doll under my comforter, and sneak out the window. Michael and I meet behind the abortion clinic, and do whatever until four or five am.

I still hang out with Tinsley and Maria. We skip school and smoke weed during the day. I told my parents I started hanging out with Krista Ramirez, the biggest Christian, and probably only good girl, at our school, and they believe me. So I tell them I hang out with her and go to parties with Maria and Tinsley.

For a while, this worked. Then one day, I told my dad I was sleeping over Krista's, and they decided to call her parents to ask what time they wanted my dad to pick me up. I was busted, so now I am on 100 percent lockdown, other than school. Then, I came up with a plan.

I texted Maria and Tinsley my plan. I wasn't going to stay here anymore. I'm eighteen, I'm done being sheltered by my parents. All my life, they've isolated me from the outside world. I've never been outside Hollow's Creek. All teens in this town have been isolated for our lives. So tonight, Maria, Tinsley, and I are leaving town while we still can.

We're finally getting out of Hollow's Creek.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is probably only going to be about 25 chapters long. I am so sorry about the lack of updates. I'm going to see Taylor Swift on Saturday night, so all this week I've been prepping for it. I've been making my poster and t-shirts for my mom and I.

I'll try to do as much writing as I possibly can these next few days. Regular updates will start up again next Monday.

So there will be a sequel/spinoff to this story. It will follow one of the characters as an adult after they leave Hollow's Creek. Which character it will follow, I'm keeping a secret. But it's someone you might not expect.

Thank you to all the readers, subscribers, and commenters. You guys are really awesome and I love you all.