Hollow's Creek, Nebraska

weed

Me, Anthony, Michael, Quinn, Tinsley, and Maria are all skipping town Friday night. We're all going anywhere far away from here. The six of us, we hate this fucking town. Everyone is a pretentious douchebag. We're not exactly sure where we're going, or how we're going to make it there, but we're leaving.

I took a puff of my cigarette and passed it onto Anthony. He then took a puff and passed it on to Michael. The music in my car blared as we drove down the highway. We were just about out of pot, so we needed to get more.

"So we leaving for good?" Michael asked from the back seat. I rolled open the window and stuck one arm out, nodding my head.

"Yeah, man. Fuck this place," I said as I looked in the rear view mirror at him.

We rode in silence for the rest of the ride to Omaha. When we got to the alleyway behind Taco Bell, the dealer was already waiting for us. I parked behind the building and got out of the car. I told Anthony and Michael to wait. I got out of the car and slammed the door.

"Sup, man," I said to Rodney, my dealer. I handed him fifty dollars and he handed me a pack of weed. We shook hands and I went back to the car.

I hid the pack in the glove compartment as we drove off back to Hollow's Creek. We got back at around three am. I decided to pay Tinsley a visit. I dropped off Anthony and Michael at their houses and drove to her house. When I got there, the light in her bedroom was still on, so I climbed up the fire escape and snuck in through her window.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so I lied about the sequel. Well, half lied. There will still be one. Originally, it was going to be about how Kenny Holman moved to New York and works in an office, but that idea sucked, so I'm not gonna do it.

The new sequel/spinoff will be about Tinsley's younger brother. He goes off to summer camp, and he gets roomed with the most interesting kids he's ever met.

Thank you to all the readers/subscribers/commenters. You guys are awesome!