Status: An edit of a really old story.

Kiss My Battery

Come and Go.

"Gwendella, wake up!" a feminine voice screeches into my ear. "They're coming! We have to leave now!"

"Wha...?" I mutter sleepily. My eyes slowly open to the illuminated horizon and the extremely red, flustered face of Rambilla Ricochet.

"Just get up!!" she screams again, fearfully black hair billowing out behind her. I rub my eyes, feeling the rays of the newly found sun radiate onto my pale skin.

I must have fallen asleep during my look out, I yawn as I think, scratching my tangled, emerald hair before rising and striding inside.

"Party, Fun, Kobra, Jet, wake UP! We need to leave! They're coming!" Rambilla shrieks even more urgently, strips of red intertwining into the black of her hair. Party Poison immediately jumps stiffly from his sleeping bag and slips his grungy clothes on.

As he hops around, one leg in his stained, white pants, he yells, "Everyone up!"

The others instantly stand, causing Rambilla's hair to burn red and orange with annoyance.

Everyone takes notice to what Party Poison has to say- he's the Leader of our clan, the Killjoys. We decided on him for many reasons, but particularly because he can read our enemies minds and can bring others back to life. The next in charge should be Rambilla, because of how helpful her dreams of the future are, and because of her shape-shifting abilities, but with her constant mood swings and attitude (shown by her color-changing hair), we choose to report to Fun Ghoul, instead. Fun Ghoul is the smallest of us, though not the youngest, but don't be fooled- although he may mess around a lot of the time with his invisibility and force field -mostly playing tricks on poor Kobra- he's saved us much more than once in battle. Kobra Kid is Party's brother. He is the youngest, but far from the weakest. He has super speed and strength, giving us an edge up from our enemies. Jet Star is the brains of the group. Along with his incredible smarts, he can hear a pin drop into the sand a hundred miles away. And then there's me. I have the power to change the weather and control others.

It's quite amusing.

"Who's coming?" Fun asks with a large yawn.

"The Draculoids. The masked guys we see running the zones. They work for BL/ind and Korse," Party answers for Rambilla.

"Yes," Rambilla says, irritation clearly lining her voice, although strands of black are slowly creeping back into her messy hair. "and we need to leave!!"

"Well, why?!" Kobra exclaims, "I could take them by myself!" He does a few karate chops before Party speaks again, over the top of Rambilla.

"Don't underestimate them. They are powerful- they run Battery City-"

"God dammit stop reading my mind, Party!" Rambilla yells his way. Party lets a smirk cross his lips before he sits down with the rest of the team, Jet and Fun dozing off while the rest of us just stare around the room, waiting for something to happen.

"...Hello?!" she screams, clapping her hands sharply. Jet and Fun sat upright with a snort. "Dracs are coming to Brainwash us! Have to leave! Now!!"

"What exactly happened in the dream?" Jet questions, eyes wide open now.

"We were sleeping late, almost noon-"

"That would be nice-" Fun whispers to Jet.

"Dracs kidnapped us, took us to Korse, made us wear their masks- everything was black and white. They want to brainwash us to their side,"

"Good thing you need a brain to get brainwashed, ay Kid?" Fun exclaims, grinning at Kobra. "Looks like you're safe!"

"Hey!" Kobra bellowed, smacking Fun on the head as Fun snickered.

"Quit screwing around," I demand, pulling them away from each other as they began to fight. "This is obviously important,"

"Take only what you need," But Party did not need to say this. We move from place to place as often as we shoot our guns, we know what to do. I grab my torn, orange sleeping bag, mask, ray gun, and framed, broken picture of my parents before leaving this place behind.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is an edit from a looong time ago. It was before the actual story of the Killjoys was out, just the main idea. Enjoy! More to come very soon!