Distance Disturbs Me

Alan

Austin,
Apparently you don’t know what “our friendship is over” and “it would be best if you just stopped sending me letters’” means. Sending these long, heartfelt messages isn’t going to change anything. You should have figured out your feelings while you were here, Austin. Like I did.

I waited three fucking years for you to figure out that I liked you. I waited for you to figure out if you felt the same as me, or if you just wanted to be friends, or if you wanted nothing to do with me. Why couldn’t you have realized it while you were here? You just had to wait till after you left to actually, sincerely think about me.
That’s what hurts the most. Maybe something could have happened between us if you came upon this realization while you were here in Ohio, but now, with you in California? We both know long-distance shit never works.

It doesn’t matter, anyway. I’ve changed, am changing, and I’d say it’s for the best. Not letting people in is good because then no one can leave, either. How many times am I going to have to tell you? I don’t need you. I did before you left, for sure. You were my best friend. But now, I do not need you. I don’t even want you. Why won’t you understand that and just leave me alone?

-Alan
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys probably hate me because I make Alan so mean, but trust me, it's not easy to do. Especially when someone makes Austin so sweet. Anyway. Here you go. Hope you like it, and thanks for all the support!

-Savannah