Status: Active as long as I'll have my imaginative mind

Beneath You're Beautiful

Beautiful

***SID***

“She come? Here? “

Geno is jumping on the ice like a little boy. Today is the first official training before new season starts and Geno was late for the training (as always) so he gets the news just now. Before we went in the rink trainer told us that this training is one of the “VIP open training” for celebrities.

Mario informed us that Nadia Lamosova is going to visit our team. When we first hear that name, we all stared at each other, only a few of players knew who she was. All we knew was that she’s a model, but nothing else what captured our minds so Mario explained a little more about her.

Nadia is a Russian top model and she managed to win over hearts of all Russian and also people in the world at her age 20.

“Malkin calm your tits down!”

Coach started to be nervous about few minutes ago when Evgeni couldn’t pay attention for more than 30 seconds and because of his behavior we were all laughing, so let’s just say that this training isn’t the hardest one.

Eventually I got more and more curious because Evgeni isn’t the type of guy who gets all exciting because of models, if you know what I mean. He loves to watch but he never gets head over the heels as it is now.

Every single guy here is now pretty eagle to meet Nadia ‘cause of Evgeni. The ways he described her, make eagle even me and that is something to say since I didn’t care about this open training or other so called celebrities.

“But she is Nadia Lamosova. And she come here see us.”

Geno looks like a little boy who gets his sweets, I swear. His eyes are shining and his smile is bigger than I’ve ever seen and mostly his English, a way worse than a little boy. A lot of girls throw themselves at him because of his broken English but I still don’t understand why.

“You have a crush on her, don’t you?” Max said with his typical smirk on his lips and is looking at Geno, enjoying the view. Not every day is Geno so excited about neither something nor even
someone.

“Of course not, but you see her? She is beautiful and totally sexy.” Geno said and blush appeared on his cheeks. Kris and Max burst out laughing and I, as the rest of the team, joined them. This is the first time I’ve seen Malkin blushing and that’s because of girl. And believe me we said him more embarrassing things to blush about.

“You have crush on her!”

Jordan state still laughing at giant Russian man. What a girl can do this to man? Evgeni rolls his eyes and skates away from us still blushing like a teenage girl.

“Ok ladies, get up your ass and start with the training.” Trainer says and we all headed back to work.

After training all of us move to the locker room, where we should meet with Nadia. It was a big surprise to find an empty locker room but Mario as always knows what happened, so we patiently wait for him to enlighten us.

When he finally came, he told us that Miss Lamosova would join us a little bit later because of traffic jam, but neither I nor other players believe him and I think we share the same thoughts; she was too lazy to get up so early.

Half hour later some players start to complain that they want to go home and I don’t wonder why. I want to be out of there as much as anybody else, but coach stops us and asks us to wait a little more. I could hear a few swears but everybody did as they were told. At this time as hard as I tried to not judge before I met Nadia I just have to think about her that she is some brat. Who does she think she is? Here we are waiting for her while my teammates could be with their wives and children. Geno is the only one who wants to stay so he can see her.

Oh boy, he has it hard.

Small talks fill the air in the room and some of us start to tease Evgeni which was the most amusing thing to do to waste a time while we’re waiting. Have you ever seen a giant man who wants to meet his idol and everybody start teasing him? Well if yes then you know how amusing it may be. We have so much fun that we didn’t notice that somebody walked in to the locker room.

“I’m truly sorry, that you have to wait here. I hope any of your plans aren’t screw ‘cause of me.”

Soft, sweet voice with mild Russian accent fills the room and makes all people in the room to shut up and look at the place, where this mystery voice came from.

***Nadia***

“Everyone in Pittsburgh has to use car today, right? It has to be today when we take a cab.”

I’ve been in Pittsburgh for three days now but this bad traffic jam like is today haven’t been here the days before. When I think back, of course it wasn’t because I walked everywhere where I should go but today I wanted to take a cab. And also is Monday. How could I forget?

“Calm down Nadia, they’ve already known that we will be late and assured us they will wait for us. And we aren’t so far otherwise, so please calm down or you’d have a heart attack.” I sat in the car for almost an hour with my brother Iľja, who is also my manager and I can’t stand it any longer.

“Why we take a cab in the first place?” I ask Iľja who just looked at me like I had two heads.

“You’ve planned to walk on the other side of the city?” I sigh knowing he’s right. It’s just I’m so upset that I’m late. Father taught us to be on time if we want to be in a good sight of people.

Finally I could see CONSOL Energy Center and heavily sigh.
‘Finally!’ I told myself. Iľja looks at me with stop-with-this-shit look. I see that he wants to say something but decided otherwise and doesn’t say a word. That’s why I love him so much. He doesn’t instruct my life and let me be myself. As a true gentleman he is, Iľja opens the door for me and help me out of the cab. We walk together to the locker room where everyone is waiting for us.

“Are you ready?” Iľja asked, in his voice nothing else only love and caring. I smiled which I hope assured him that I’m alright. Why shouldn’t I be, right? I did it so many times that I stop counting it.

“Somebody told me that players are a little bit annoyed that they have to wait, so be ready for that, OK?” I just nod and a prefect smile number 4, how my brothers used to call it, appears on my face.

‘This is nothing you haven’t done before!’ voice in my head told me which made me less nervous.

“Ok baby girl. Come on.”

Iľja opens door for me and lets me come in to the locker room, which is full of large hockey players. Room is filled with laughing and lot of small talks. It looks like nobody notice a new person in the locker room so I decide to make my presence visible.

“I’m truly sorry, that you have to wait here. I hope any of your plans aren’t screw ‘cause of me.”

I smile and scan new faces, which started to turn to the place where I stood. I could swear that some players even dropped their jaws others just stare at me without any move. It starts to be really uncomfortable and not even mention this deadly silence which interrupts Iľja with low but still hearable chuckle. I quickly glance at Iľja who just shrugged so I looked back at players. This isn’t helping my nervous state. I don’t understand what this is for. That never happened before so I didn’t know what to do.
“It´s pleasure to meet you all.” I continue smiling and wait for somebody to tell something, but nothing comes. I glance at my brother again with confused look on my face. He just shakes his head smiling like an idiot.
“Pleasure is on our side miss Lamosova.” I turn around back at players and find who talk to me. I find out that it was Marc- André Fleury, Pittsburgh Penguin goalie. Thanks heavens! At least someone is talking!
“On prav, my ochen' rady!” (He is right, we are very happy!) A familiar Russian language finds my ears, so it is easy to recognize that it was Evgeni Malkin who found his voice as the second in that team. Smile again appears on my lips when I see how Evgeni is excited. So obvious he’s Russian.
“English please!” Jordan Staal yells from other side of the room interrupted my thoughts.
“YA tsenyu eto. Can I ask you something?” (I appreciate it.) Malkin nods quickly, so I continue.
“How old do you think I am?” I ask and notice confused looks on their faces. Max Talbot was first to speak “What do you mean? Why are you asking such a question, miss?”
“Oh don’t be confused by my question. It’s just; why mister Malkin and so do others of you call me miss? I know that is polite but I don’t feel that old if you know what I mean. So please call me Nadia without that miss, if nobody minds.” Some of them shook their head other say there is no problem. My smile only grows wider when players start to introduce themselves.
When Kris Letang comes to introduce himself, he takes my hand and kisses it. Jordan and Max did the same as Kris. At the corner of my eyes I caught Iľja rolling his eyes. Yeah, something has to be in common with other male member of family. When came Evgeni, he spread his arms for a hug which I gaily accept. I always like hugs, but never really know why. My brothers think that I’m some kind of leech which is stealing happiness from you while I’m hugging you. That’s their explanation for why I’m always so happy and full of energy.
The last one who doesn’t introduce is Sidney Crosby. Actually as I watch him, he doesn’t look happy that I’m here and when he doesn’t come to say hi, he only confirms it. This make me confuse. Why is he acting like this? I was talking with Mario and Rayo when Evgeni interrupts us.
“Nadia, we would be all happy if you join us tomorrow on our training.”
Evgeni smiles with hope in his eyes. I have to stop myself from laughing since I heard him asking one of his teammates how to tell it correctly and then a few minutes later I heard him again but this he tried to remember it. When I was sure that I wouldn’t laugh I open my mouth to answer him.
“I would like to come if I don’t bother anyone.” On purpose I looked at their captain to show Evgeni what or rather who I mean. Sidney and I were looking at each other eyes and waited for words which weren’t coming.
“Of course nobody mind. Am I right?”
There is a chorus yes but Crosby. He stayed silent. What is his problem? We’ve seen each other for the first time and he acts like I’m his world worst enemy. But when I looked in his eyes I lost all those thoughts I have about him, just continue staring in those hazel orbs. There are so beautiful that it should be illegal for him to look at anybody. Just then I realized that Evgeni is still waiting for my answer.
“I would like to come.”
I smiled and turn back to Evgeni. He is so tall that I have to tilt my head to see his eyes. I think he is even taller than my brothers. I feel so small against him. Right, I’m not the smallest person in the world, but I might be the smallest model in the world.
I saw Iľja to nod at me so I came to him. I was a bit surprised that we should already leave but then I remember that I was late and guys wanted to go home. But before I say my goodbye I have to make a sure of something so I turn to the person I know would understand the best why I want it.
“Evgeni?” Evgeni looks at me a bit surprised and wait what I’ll ask him. “Get ready some skates for me, OK?” His gaze changed from surprised to excite. Oh how I know he would be excited about this. That’s why I asked him and no somebody else.
“You know how to skate?”
Marc asked from other side of the locker room, where Jordan stood too and all eyes got on me. My gaze traveled from one player to another and a small laugh escaped my mouth but Iľja was laughing as well as Geno who already knew the answer.
“Why are you so surprised? I’m Russian, don’t I?” Guys in room looked like they saw a ghost. They were looking at each other and then at still laughing Malkin. He came towards me and gave me a high five. A minute later when Iľja managed to stop laughing, starts explain.
“You know, some Russians claim, that real Russian was born with skates and before he learns how to walk he’s already known how to skate.” This is the most amusing scene I’ve ever seen. Malkin is laughing and everybody else is confused because of what Iľja said.
After a while some players start to understand what Iľja mean and start laughing as well. We say our goodbye and I assured them cough Malkin cough that we will see next day. I exchange my phone number with Evgeni and some players start to tease him for that and Kris was trying to steal it but Evgeni found out and slap Kris head from behind.
All way back to the hotel I thought about Sidney’s behavior. Why the hell he acted that way. I did nothing bad, didn’t I?
“What happened to Crosby?”
“What do you mean?”
Iľja turned his head to me and looked into my eyes so I figured out he wanted me to continue. “When I entered the locker room he just stared at me and nothing else. He didn’t say a word, didn’t smile, nothing. Was he in a bad mood? Or I offend him somehow? Or was he mad because he had to wait?”
“Moye serdtse...” (My heart)
Iľja doesn’t have time to finish his thought, because our cab stops in front of our hotel. I sigh at the sight of what wait outside. The street was full of photographers. This is my life. Never have privacy. But I can’t complain. I choose it with every benefit so I have to take its negatives as well. All way towards lobby I prayed that I would be back in Russia. Finally in a hotel room I was ready for a shower.
I excused myself and go to make myself normal. As I walked to my room I stared to take my clothes of, starting with shoes, grateful that this morning I decided to wear ballerinas instead of high heels. The next were my favorite red coat and black dress with a long sleeve. I walk to my closet only in my black lace set of underwear. I get some clothes and went straight to the bathroom and to the shower.
I let hot water to run down my spine and my body relaxed. When the water starts to be cold I decided to get out and change to my clothes. They were just plain yoga pants, old t-shirt and hoodie. I have some free time till dinner time when I have a meeting with manager of the hospital. Iľja and I agreed to have Chinese on the lunch but to home so we couldn’t go out and bother with media.
As I walked to the living room I notice that Iľja changed his clothes too and now is sitting on the couch and watching TV in jeans and old t-shirt. Quietly I sat beside him and enjoy the moments with my brother. After a while I start to be hungry but didn’t say a thing but cannot focus on TV anymore. The only thing I could think of right now is food. And that’s what I want, a lot of food.
“Don’t worry, Nadia! I’ve already call for a food when you were showering. It may be here in any minute.” He has to see me staring at him so he continued
“You’re shifting on that place for a good 15 minutes and your stomach could hear people in the lobby.” Iľja laughed while I was blushing wildly. When I finally control the blood in my cheeks, I risk a glance at my brother but as soon as my eyes met his, he started laughing again but this time I only gasp and stared at him.
This was how we spend our afternoon. After eating our lunch I pronounced that I want to watch Friends and so we did till it was time for us to prepare for a dinner. I made my make up a used just a simple look since I didn’t have mood for super amazing make up doll. After that I dress myself in black tight pants with violet blouse. A long time I spend on choosing of shoes so I go with my new white high heels and take with it my white hand bag and coat the same color as my shoes and bag.
At a dinner, I was about to meet managers of hospital where I visit Oncology section for kids. This was the main reason of my staying in Pittsburgh. It was time for our every year charity and this hospital can’t miss it. It was pretty nice to see the old faces from last year.
We spoke changes what happened since our last visit and also they showed us the plans for this year. That was a condition for our charity. My family gives money directly to family who need it but we also give a nice amount of money to hospital if they show us what they would do with it. After dinner I climbed to the bed.
So here I am.
Lying in my bed and staring at the ceiling, thinking about everything what happened today. I don’t know how or when but I realize that I was thinking about Crosby. I lay motionless and continue staring at the wall above me wondering what should I do when somebody opened the door from my room. I don’t move I just lie on the bed not caring since I know its Iľja. The only move I did was when Iľja lie down beside me. I snapped my head to him to see what he wants to see that he has the same position as I had just a minute ago. Sigh escaped my mouth and I got back to where I was.
I thought about it all the time but still didn’t understand it. I played all my action back in my head trying to remember what I did badly but nothing came.
“Moye serdtse, don’t overthinking that Sidney is mad at you.” I looked at him again with my mouth hang open but he’s just chuckle and shakes his head.
“I know you too well and I know that you will torture yourself until you will know why he acted like he did.” He explained and but I continue stare at him didn’t know what to say. Finally deciding that I don’t want to be alone I move myself so now I’m lying on Iľja’s chest while his head is on mine.
“It’s just… I did nothing bad to him so why he behaved like that?” I asked trying to understand.
“I know that this kind of behavior is not familiar to you because everybody loves you…”
“It´s not true!” I interrupt Iľja. Not everybody loves me. And even if yes, why he sounds like it’s a bad thing? But he continued speaking like I never did interrupt him.
“…and believe me when I tell you that mister Crosby likes you more than other players who were there.” I frowned at him. I don’t understand what he is talking about. Sidney didn’t speak with me; he didn’t look at me so why the hell he should like me. Iľja notice my blank gaze so he quickly explained.
“When you walked in the locker room he stared at you like you were some goddess and particularly drooled all over you. His jaw dropped near his feet. I watched him closely when we were there. When you turned, he automatically did the same, so he didn’t get caught.” Smile appears on my face, when I listen to my brother. It feels like fairy tale, which my dad always used to tell when I was younger.
“Actually, I’m pretty happy that he didn’t speak with you because if he did, I’d have to stop him or something, otherwise Piotr and Dmitry would kill me if Sidney asked you out and I did nothing to stop him.” Iľja chuckle but my smile grows wider when Iľja mentioned my amazing brothers. Yeah every guy who wanted to date me had to get well with my brothers and that is impossible. I close my eyes and let out a yawn till then I don’t know how tired I really was.
“You should sleep moye serdtse. Show them tomorrow that you aren’t made of glass.” (My heart) I can feel that Iľja kissed my hair like he always does before sleep.
“Good night Iľja and spasiba.” (Thank you)
“Good night Nadia. Sweet dreams serdtse.” (Heart)
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for my english :D I hope you enjoy it
:* Nad
Nadia outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/first_meeting/set?id=111695336
http://www.polyvore.com/homey/set?id=111697617
http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_13/set?id=111700905