Status: Always working

Nothing Normal

Kiss Me at the Top

"Vivian you've been getting ready for 2 hours, come on already!" Kelsey yelled from the other side of their bedroom door. They were only going to the fair. She didn't understand why Vivian couldn't wear her usual shorts, t-shirt, and converse.

Vivian rolled her eyes and sprayed the last bit of hairspray on her hair. She opened the door hitting
Kelsey with a cloud of hairspray and perfume.

Vivian was wearing a dress that she had gotten on their last shopping trip to the mall. Her hair was curled and her makeup perfect.

"Okay I'm ready now." Vivian smiled as Kelsey choked on the cloud of hairspray.

"Vivian you look... beautiful," Kelsey said in awe.

Vivian smiled, "Is Justin here yet?"

Kelsey pointed to the living room and nodded.

Vivian smiled and smoothed out her dress. As she walked down the small narrow hallway she began to get nervous until she saw Blaine's reaction.

Blaine was the first to see her, with a gasp he looked at Justin.

Justin was on his phone he looked up to see his girlfriend standing in the door of the hall. He instantly blushed at the sight of her. Without a word he got up off the couch and walked over to her lifted her up by the waist and kissed her first on the neck then on the lips.

Kelsey's eyes widen at the sight of this! She looked for anything to look at other than them and caught sight of Blaine who was not even about to be making eye contact with anybody in the room.

Kelsey giggled "Well, ummm, we should probably get going now."

Justin and Vivian’s lips detached but their bodies remained so close together that they almost became one. Justin caught eyes with Blaine and whispered, "This is my girlfriend," with a wink.

Blaine laughing grabs Kelsey's hand and began walking out the door.

Justin had began kissing Vivian again when they heard Kelsey yell, "Vivian Rose, you have 30 seconds to get you’re ..." But before she finished they emerge out of the door.

On the whole way to the fair Vivian was almost sitting on Justin's lap. Blaine and Kelsey held hands as she drove the car he had just bought them. Kelsey would almost look in the rear view mirror but with the fear of seeing Vivian and Justin making out, she managed to keep her eyes ahead.

Once they arrived, the smell of cotton candy and hot dogs hit Kelsey's nose. "Now, I remember why I hate these things,” Kelsey said with the look of disgust on her face. The rickety rides, the cheap prizes, and over priced food all of it was just stupid to Kelsey.

Blaine on the other hand was practically buzzing with excitement. He was bouncing up and down on the balls of his feet. “Oh, come on, Kels. Can’t you feel the energy?” He was smiling with a childlike wonderment. Two kids ran past laughing. “Don’t you remember how much fun it was coming to the fair as a kid?”

“You mean coming to overcrowded places that smell gross to stand in impossibly long lines for a few moments of fun and playing games over and over that are unwinnable and end in disappointment.”

Blaine laughed and rolled his eyes. He grabbed her hand pulling her toward the first game to prove that he could win.

Vivian and Justin followed hand in hand. Vivian had her head laid on his shoulder as she took in the sights and sounds. Unlike Kelsey she loved the fair. The crowd of people each with waves of excitement flowing through their bodies. She could smell the delicious funnel cake aroma wafting through the air sending pleasant signals straight to her senses. She snuggled in closer to Justin and felt him smile against her hair. He placed a gentle kiss to the top of her head.

Justin and Vivian caught up to Kelsey and Blaine after milling around for a minute and found them at the games. Kelsey was sitting on the counter of a game heckling Blaine as he appeared flustered throwing ball after ball trying to knock over some of the bottles. Vivian took a spot next to Kelsey and watched on in amusement as Blaine and Justin alternated back and forth trying to win each of their girls a stuffed animal.

“Blaine it’s really not that important I don’t need one,” Kelsey told Blaine for the millionth time.

“I refuse to give up. I can beat it. Me AND Justin.”

Kelsey and Vivian leaned back and laughed as they both went at it again. Finally, about a hundred dollars later Blaine knocked over and few bottles and Justin soon followed him. Both of them triumphantly walked up to their respective dates carrying the stuffed animals proudly.

Kelsey smiled and kissed Blaine’s cheek. “Now what do y’all want to do?”

Blaine squealed in excitement and began to drag Kelsey, “I want to go on the Dizzy Dragons!”

Justin immediately pulled Vivian the opposite direction, telling her he wanted to ride all of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vivian looked off in the distance at the Ferris wheel. They had been there for almost 3 hours and had yet to go on it. It was her favorite ride and for some reason everything she'd seen for the past couple days seemed to have reminded her of one. She looked again at Justin who was getting Cotton Candy with Kelsey. Blaine had seemed to have disappeared somewhere in the crowd which was normal for him. He had a thing for just disappearing at the most random times but there was just something off about this time.

"Hey Kel's where's Blaine?" Vivian asked walking towards them. Kelsey turned surveying the area looking for a familiar face. Not seeing one she began making her way through the crowd of people then as if the Red Sea had split she saw it.

Blaine was standing up against the fence with a tall skinny blonde she'd seen hang with Vivian a few times but never enough to be talking to Blaine the way she was. Kelsey stood there in shock of the sight ahead; Maybe he's just being nice.... But who's that nice? Well he's that nice, I'm sure he's just being friendly... But then why is she standing like that?... Why is he all smiles? Kelsey's thoughts were beginning to get the best of her. And at the risk of getting upset for no reason she walked towards them.

"Hey B, Vivian really wants to go on one more ride but then we need to get going," Kelsey said sweetly as she walked up beside Blaine and smiled at him.

Blaine quickly straightened his body and walked to his girlfriend. "Kels this is my, uh, friend Kianna, she said she knows Viv."

Kelsey looked at her unsure of how to feel. "Oh, umm, cool, I'm Kelsey."

Kianna ran up and shook her hand a sickening smile plastered on her face. "So nice to finally meet you! You're all Vivian talks about... And now... Mr. Blainers here." She pinched Blaine's cheek and placed her hand on his chest. Kelsey resisted the urge to get in Kianna’s face but instead just smiled bitterly.

"Blaine, can we go now?" Kelsey pleaded.

"Sure babe lets go find Justin and Vivian."

Kelsey and Blaine were walking up to the Ferris wheel where they were pretty sure Vivian would be, and if Vivian were there so was Justin.

"That will be 5 tickets please." A short man said as her and Justin stepped up inside the little basket.
Justin handed the man the tickets and they were off.

Vivian loved being up so high on Ferris wheels yet she was terrified of heights. It was just one of those things that didn't make since and didn’t have to. Vivian looked down at the ground at the people who were slowly getting smaller at they reached the top.

Vivian could smell Justin's cologne; the way the light spring breeze was blowing made him look amazing. Vivian had since put up her hair up which made the whole day kinda suck.

"Vivian, I've been wanting to talk to you about something," Justin's voice pulled her from her thought.

Vivian smiled and turned to him slightly, "Yes?"

"Viv, I've seen you around school with other guys I see the way they look at you and talk to you."

Vivian put her hand up in protest.

He sighed, "just keep listening I wasn't finished yet." She crossed her arms but he knew she was listening. "Viv, I've seen you with other guys, but tonight...you're mine." He reached up and touched Vivian's arm. "It's like when I'm with you I'm on top of the world. Just like when we’re up here, nothing can keep us apart or hold us down.” She turned to him. "Vivian, I have to tell you I'm falling in love with you. I've been falling in love with you since the day I met you."

A tear escaped Vivian's eye and she looked off. She could feel him waiting for her to say something.
"Viv, did I do something wrong?"

She smiled at how much he cared, "No, Justin it's not you honey. I've just never had someone tell me this before."

Justin grabbed her face and pulled her in for a kiss. "I love you, Vivian Rose." He pressed his lips to her forehead when the softest whisper came from her lips he knew he would have heard it if he hadn't been listening for those words.

Vivian looked up meeting his eyes, "I love you, too, Justin.” He kissed her one last time before they began lowering again.

When they reached the bottom Blaine and Kelsey were waiting for them. It was a silent car ride back to the girls apartment but it didn't seem to bother them any. When they reached the doors of the house Justin and Vivian walked in leaving Blaine and Kelsey alone outside. Kelsey smiled kissed him on the cheek and said good night. She began walking to the door when she felt something jerk her hand she quickly turned meeting Blaine's lips with her own. She fell right into the kiss and suddenly nothing else mattered. All she could think about was how she couldn't think. Blaine's lips were soft and reassuring pressed against her. When he backed away she opened her eyes and in front of her was this perfect man standing there with the most perfect smile. She was almost about to kiss him again when she heard Vivian giggle from the other side of the window.

Kelsey smiled to Blaine, "I often forget I'm dealing with a child." He laughed, kissed her forehead, and opened her door. He led her inside where Vivian and Justin were sitting on the couch like they didn't know what had just happened.

"Well come on Justin, we'd better get home it's getting late." Justin kissed Vivian good night as did Blaine the same with Kelsey and left the girls alone in their living room. They both smiled and screamed at the top of their lungs. Vivian pointed to her best friend, "You get the Ice cream, I'll get the spoons!"

With nothing more than a nod, they got what they needed and settled in for a night of girl talk, falling asleep nestled together on the couch around 3 o’clock.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, it's Kollie! I am so happy with this chapter! Caroline added a few things but overall it's mine! My first major romantic chapter! I hope you liked it! Tell us what you thought! Comment and subscribe because if you don't then you won't know what happens, we won't know if you like it, we won't know what to write next, and we'd be sad ): But hope you liked it! Love you all! More coming! Over and out!