The Moon Invites Madness

Once upon a time, Sam and Dean Winchester knew a girl called Diana. She drifted away like the rest of them, but no one expected her to return to their lives.

"The alley Diana just ran down is just as dark and unnatural as the night sky. If she, by some crazy luck, happened to be someone else – anyone else – she would never have thought about following some tall, mysterious man down the alley. She would have thought it odd, the way he stared then abruptly left the bar, but she would not have thought it was one of them. And if she did know about the other inhabitants of this world, she most definitely would not have thought about following him. Diana would have walked right past the alley to her hotel, all while pretending she wasn’t terrified to pass by that space of darkness between buildings.

Unfortunately for Diana, that wasn’t not the life she lived. Her life revolved around them, the monsters, the evil that plagued her world. It was in her blood to hunt the evil down and kill them without mercy. It was her job, and honestly, she enjoyed putting the fuckers down."


Understanding everything is impossible. Too much happens in the background – beyond what Sam, Dean, and even Castiel can see. What you can’t see, however, doesn't always have to be bad.

~ ~ ~


A Supernatural fan-fiction, featuring the cast (specifically Sam, Dean, and Castiel) and original characters. The story begins in 2008, during season 4. Original plots and characters were created by me, and therefore cannot be used elsewhere. Thank you. :)