Status: Hey Guys. This is my New Story. Please Give it a Shot? Thanks for all who Read it!!

A HopeLess Romantic

~Prologue~

I can't Control my Feelings. If you Ever asked me if I Believe in Love At First Sight, I would've Laughed right in your Face. But that all changed in a Heart Beat, On the First Day of my Senior Year. When my Eyes First landed on Him, I was addicted to Him.

Call it Cheesy, But that's what I Felt. Of Course, All of my Hope with Him Shattered when my Best Friend told me that we were Two whole different Worlds. To not even Dare Spare a Look at the Chance of Crossing the Border Between my and His World.

He was High Class, I was Med Class. My Heart Felt like if it had been Dropped and had Broken. I also found out, He's the School's Biggest Player and a Major Flirt. How could I Fall in Love with the Most Arrogant and Un- Worthy Person in the Entire Universe?!?!

It was not just His Bad Boy looks. There was something He was Hiding in those Deep Brown Eyes. Something about Him Screamed 'Danger!' But something about Him Intrigued me, That I couldn't just keep away.

Behind that Mask, There's something more, And something inside me is just itching to get out. To Stalk Him, To Dig Deeper. I want to see the Real Him, Not the One who's Arrogant, The One Behind that Hard, Tough Shell. I want to see the Happy Him. I want to Love Him until the World Ends. But that's who I am.

A HopeLess Romantic.