Status: Still Writting But I Need More Subscribers and Comments(:

Pursuit of Happiness

Intruders.

She took a bite out of her slice and turned the tv on. We finished eating about an hour later. Then we walked back upstairs. By now, it was 10 o'clock. She laid on her bed and turned the tv on.
A few minutes later I looked at ger and she was sound asleep. I got up and covered her up with the sheets and then turned the tv off. I laid back down on the bed and tried falling asleep. My eyes started closing until I finally fell asleep.

Esmeralda's POV
I was suddenly awoken by a loud noise. At first I thought it was just the tv but it was pitch black. I sat up. There goes the noise again. Like a loud bang.
"Justin?" I said and I got up.

"What?"

"Did you hear that?" I asked.

"No, what was it?"

"I have no idea," I said as I walked towards the door, the noise repeated again, "that!"

"Its probably your mom," Justin said.

"No its not, she doesn't get up in the middle of the night," I started turning the door knob to my door, then suddenly Justin placed his hand on my shoulder. I jumped, "You scared me!"

"Sorry," he said.

I opene the door and peeked outside. I couldn't see anything. I walked to the stairs and looked down. Men in masks were walking around. The moonlight gave me enough light to walk around. I turned towards Justin and placed my finger on my lips. I walked back into my room and pulled him with me. I quietly closed the door, "Someones robbing us... Pass me the phone."

He passed me the phone. I dialed 911 told them what was happening and my address. I placed the phone down and walked back outside.

"What are you doing? Stay in here," Justin said pulling my arm.

"No, I have to tell my mom," I said walking over to my moms room. I quietly opened the door, she wasn't in there, "She's not here."

"Let me go downstairs and keep them from leaving," Justin said as he grabbed a lamp.

"No thats dangerous, we can't take them all," I said as I took the lamp from him. I looked down. I counted them. One... Two.. Three.. "There's three," I said I walked back into my room and grabbed another lamp. I gave the lamps to justin and walked into the bathroom. I riped a cloth up and poured alcohol on it, "Okay make sure they don't see us, they're unarmed which probably means their unexpirenced. We're going to wait until their backs are turned and either hit them on the head or place the cloth right on their nose. You think we can take them?"

"Yeah, I'll go first," he said as he started walking down the stairs. I followed him hidding on the side of the stairs. I walked closer to the living room. I was standing infront of a closet. On my right was the living room. I peeked and waited until the guy came closer. I got ready to smack him with the lamp. Just as he was about to turn I smacked him and knocked him out. I placed the rag on his nose just in case he wanted to get back up he'd fall back down. I got into the living room and another man was there I hit him like 5 times but he still wouldn't fall. Instead he turned around and pushed me down. Justin came and knocked him out. I quickly got up and heard the police sirens outside, I dropped the lamp. Suddenly someone grabbed my arm. I freaked out and screamed but when I turned around, it was just Justin. I hugged him tightly.

"Thank you," I said as the police came in.

"No problem," he said.

After they arrested the men the asked us questions on what happened. After a few hours they left. I locked the door and checked all the windows. We walked back upstairs. I looked at the clock.

"Damn its already 12:30," Justin said as he laid back down.

"I know, well we better sleep now," I got into my bed and turned the lights off. About half an hour later I woke up. I got up to go to the bathroom. I walked out of the bathroom and Justin was standing infront of me.

"Can't sleep?" He asked.

"No, I'm not sleepy anymore," I said.

He sat down on the floor," Me either."

I sat down next to him, "The floor's hard, why don't you sleep on the bed, I don't mind."

"Are you sure?" He asked. I think he's suprised for some reason. I don't want him to feel awkward.

"Yeah, you know if you want, I'm not making you, I'm just asking if you'd like to," I said.

"Okay."