On the Air

An Offer I Just Can't Resist!

"This is the show you all have been waiting for, On The Air with Gina Mendez. You already know the saying. But I love saying it so here goes, Gina, you know you need her! Gosh, I love saying that! Today, I would like to get your opinion. Last night, I got an important visit from someone. A guy from MTV came by to offer me a chance to have my own show. I was kinda skeptical. I love this show and I don't wanna leave my fans in the dust. So call me and tell me your opinion. Caller number thirty-nine."

"Oh my god Gina, take it. You will get SO much more publicity and I'll still get to hear you. I love you girl." I smiled.

"Thanks, caller number fifty-seven?"

"Gina, stay here. I don't get to watch T.V. often for constantly traveling. I really love this stuff and I would be devastated."

"Okay, thanks, caller number twenty-seven."

"Take it Gina, I'm sure you'd love it. More fans, more money, more publicity, and I'll make sure I tune in."

"Okay, time for the first song of the day. Here is The Ting Tings with Shut Up And Let Me Go." I rolled around in my chair.

"Well, I've made my decision...I'm taking the offer!" My family cheered along with me.

"I'm as proud as a parent can get!" My dad congratulated. I smiled.

"Welcome back guys! That was U.K. rock band The Ting Ting with Shut Up And Let Me Go. My siblings and I love re-enacting the video. If you haven't seen it, there will be a link on the website. Brace your selves every one. I have made my decision. Drum roll please?" I pressed the sound effects button. "I'm taking MTV up on their offer!" I pressed the applause button. So, I will continue my show for another week. Then, I'm moving to New York. So I shall celebrate with Jay-Z. Here is Roc Boys."

I hope this is the right decision. All I can say is...New York, here I come!