Status: Finished

Scream for Me Baby, Just Like She Did.

Ten

Loki pulled his hand back before launching it against her right thigh, causing a terrible sound to fill the room and Kayden to squirm, tears streaming down her face. He had been torturing her for a little over an hour now, if he wasn’t slapping her thighs he was taking advantage of the position she was in.

Kayden shook her head at him with pleading eyes, she whimpered as he continued his actions, which it seemed Loki enjoyed her reactions and the way she whined and whimpered at him.

Loki looked up at her before leaning his head forward and pressed his lips against the flesh up her stomach, he pulled back some then lowered his target to the right side just a few inches under her belly button and nipped at the tender skin.

His actions caused Kayden to try and move away again but he moved his hands behind her and held her in place. Loki took this moment to dig his nails into the small of her back before sinking his canines into the flesh he just nipped.

Kayden’s eyes widened as she felt the sharp pain of his nails, but the feeling of him biting into her caused her to breathe quickly through her nose and let out a muffled groan. As he sucked on the area a sensation ripped through her body, a feeling she never felt before. A mixture of pain and pleasure wavered through her body as she relaxed unwillingly as she tilted her head to gaze at Loki through her now glossy eyes.

A few short minutes past before Loki released her from his jaws and moved his hands from behind her, he looked up at her to notice the somewhat dazed expression on her face and smirked to himself “Don’t worry pet I’ll take good care of you.”

He commented as he ran his hand over the bite mark, pressing his index finger between the puncture wounds and staring into her eyes.

Kayden had no clue what was going on, but the after effects of him biting her made her feel light headed and as if she were high. She felt as if she was putty and she didn’t even try to move away when Loki touched her again.

What was happening, what did he do to her?

Loki stood there for still holding his finger against her skin before taking a step back and grinning at his work. A design was now in the place where he had bit her, it swirled and twisted and was permanently etched into her skin.

What was this mark?

Kayden stared at him before shutting her eyes and slipping into a deep sleep. Loki nodded to himself as he stepped back from her admiring her and the new mark before moving around the rack and leaving her in the room alone and now in the dark.